Norwich A Sun Dec 1st 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Ray C

Re: Norwich A Sun Dec 1st 2pm

Post by Ray C »

Our 3 summer signings on the bench sums up the quality of our player scouting mob. Leno saved our 1 point towards our relegation fight. No manager would be able to give this team skill, heart, brains & legs where they're needed. We've got a very average bunch of overpaid players. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Ernie71 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:34 pm
We have played the bottom 3 sides so far we have got 3 points out of 9 and been lucky to get a draw in all three of them.

Chambers was playing for Fulham last season what the fuck is he doing at Arsenal?.He's just a slight upgrade on Jenkinson. Wenger paid £15m for him remember(thanks Arshole)
There is a reason why £35m Mustafi is still at the club its because no club is mad enough to take him off our hands.
Why do you think Lampard couldnt get Sideshow Bob out the door at Chelsea quickly enough? He has never been a good defender but he got away with it playing with Terry Tiago Silva and Cahill now he is playing alongside Sokratis and Mustafi we are seeing the real Luiz
At any other club Xhaka would never played another game for that club but not Arsenal. Put aside his swearing at the fans just look at his shit performances for the last 3 and a half years. We paid £35m for him(thanks again Arshole)
Ozil the lazy fucker.The only good thing Emery did at the club was to bomb him out. He saw he couldnt give a flying fuck. But Emery the coward brought him back.Its strange that the Ozil fan boys havent mentioned since Emery brought Ozil back for the league games we havent won one.By the way he is on half of what Lionel Messi earns yes the Messi who scores 50 goals a season and has 30 assists.That contract was given to him by Wenger of course.And of course we still have another two years of paying him £18m a year

Enjoy your sunday evening
Agree with with above, what compounds the issue with these championship grade players is they all think they are superstars as well.....overall its a massive job for anyone coming in

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Mustafalaugh is straight from the Big German Vagina school of defending turning his back on goal bound shots. If the camera had panned to the cowardly German vadge on the bench it would probably have caught him saying to Freddie Wenger "Ja Mein mini-Wenger, I taught him that". :censored:

Chambers is now the worst right back in history never mind the PL. Has no brain and no idea how to attack or defend in that position. Kolasinac is only fractionally less useless on the other side. Sideshow Bob defies words.

Ozil and Lacazette were totally anonymous. Xhakatard was his usual fucking braindead useless self. Willock is complete shit totally out of his depth. Either drop him or send him out on loan as he's young and he might learn something away from this clusterfuck of a team.

The ONLY player that can hold his head up today is Leno with a couple of superb match saving saves.

Arsene's bitch Freddie Wenger has in one game demonstrated that not only is he clueless he's a fucking coward too. :roll:

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

Maybe clutching at straws here , but does anybody else think that given the time span between Dick's sacking and the game , that wasnt Freddie selection at all , the team was possible already selected by Dick , and all that Freddie could do was a "come on lads lets show them "type of speech ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Goonuz71 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:16 am
Maybe clutching at straws here , but does anybody else think that given the time span between Dick's sacking and the game , that wasnt Freddie selection at all , the team was possible already selected by Dick , and all that Freddie could do was a "come on lads lets show them "type of speech ?
It's possible of course. But tbh that makes it worse in a way. A brave young manager would have his own ideas from what he's seen in training etc over the months and would have put out his own selection. So for me he is either a coward or incompetent. Not sure which is worse.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Poor Freddie, it's a bit like bieng made Fuhrer in April 1945 !

John F

Post by John F »

Herd wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:48 am
:D :D

augie

Post by augie »

No doubt we were absolutely deplorable AGAIN yesterday, but I keep coming back to the team and saying that Freddie fcuked us over by playing at least FOUR players that should not have been anywhere near the starting team - we have been bollox in a lot of games this season so starting a shit team isn't the only reason for another shit performance, but when 40% of your outfield starting team is wrong, then it will def affect our chances of a better performance. I suggested yesterday (and I do believe this) that Freddie was ass kissing the senior players cos they might not undermine him then, but I also wonder if he was sticking two fingers up at emery - to blatantly pick players that had been cast aside by emery suggests that he didn't agree with emery's decision and wanted the world to know it :rubchin:

I said last night that had emery picked that starting team yesterday he would have been abused from every angle, but freddie seems to have been given a free pass - why ? One of the media hacks made a similar comment online last night as well, and it does bring into question the integrity of some fans. I also really, really am pissed off at comments from some media hacks slating emery since Friday over what they perceive to be him dropping xhaka to appease the fans - if what xhaka did that day was no big deal, then why did they fill pages and pages about in their newspapers about it for days afterwards, and if it was a big deal then why wouldn't he have been cast aside ? Most of us wanted him dropped long before that incident anyway, but his conduct that day was inexcusable and his statement since has shown no remorse whatsoever, and I am disgusted that he has been allowed play for the club again

Clash

Post by Clash »

Herd wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:48 am
haha :lol: 8)

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hey augie Jr.... don't just post links. At least give a one liner to say what it's about you lazy bitch. :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Goonuz71 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:16 am
I'd be very surprised if that was the case. If I'm the manager, I pick my team and I'm sure Freddie's the same. I don't think we are going to get any radical changes from Freddie. I'll reluctantly let Luiz and Mustafi go just the once but if Freddie plays them again on Thursday then I'll start the fu.cking booing myself.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:09 pm
Hey augie Jr.... don't just post links. At least give a one liner to say what it's about you lazy bitch. :wink:

Thought by posting it on the Norwich match thread that it might give a clue that it was about the match against Norwich played yesterday in Norwich against Norwich, I probably should have put Norwich in a 1 line intro :lol: 8)

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:27 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Thought by posting it on the Norwich match thread that it might give a clue that it was about the match against Norwich played yesterday in Norwich against Norwich, I probably should have put Norwich in a 1 line intro :lol: 8)
To be honest McD I think most of us guessed it would be to do with the Norwich game, it must be DBs time of the month or the menopause setting in :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:27 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol:

Well you'd think so wouldn't you? But then you lazy sponging culchie inbreds do have a history of posting links to stuff on the wrong thread..... :wink:

Any balls obviously a link should be about the thread it's on. My point is put in a one liner that's more specific so punters can choose to click on it or not as they may have already read the story.