Streaming Advice

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Streaming Advice

Post by StuartL »

Clummo99 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:06 am
The website is now live. Thanks to those that did some testing for me yesterday. 8)

There are no ads, popups, spywear, malware or anything else nefarious. It will simply be good links to our matches. Hopefully in return I'll see plenty of donations for my charity fundraising. :D

Donations don't have to be large. If enough people chuck in a pound or two occasionally then the total will soon start to rise.

I've raised over £30k doing this kind of thing in various guises with a number of users from the Online Gooner being part of it along the way. Maybe they would like to post and confirm my honesty and the quality of the service I've provided in the past?

Knowing myself the website will probably grow and evolve as the season progresses but for now it's ready.

https://continuum.watch

Thank you.
Will be happy to donate Clummo, me old China, :barscarf:
Nice one, will probably use it a fair bit as I have let BT sports drop off my tv package

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:06 am
The website is now live. Thanks to those that did some testing for me yesterday. 8)

There are no ads, popups, spywear, malware or anything else nefarious. It will simply be good links to our matches. Hopefully in return I'll see plenty of donations for my charity fundraising. :D

Donations don't have to be large. If enough people chuck in a pound or two occasionally then the total will soon start to rise.

I've raised over £30k doing this kind of thing in various guises with a number of users from the Online Gooner being part of it along the way. Maybe they would like to post and confirm my honesty and the quality of the service I've provided in the past?

Knowing myself the website will probably grow and evolve as the season progresses but for now it's ready.

Thank you.
Excellent work clumm, so the 30,000 should get you a nice motor :lol:

Only kidding, yes I will check this out I think (if I can bring myself to watch Arsenal lol) and I will donate.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Last edited by Clummo99 on Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Community Shield links available on the website if anyone needs them. In the "Other Events" section.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Thank you Clummo! :cheers:

Excellent game first half, Man City definitely not having it their own way.

augie

Post by augie »

Clummo, I am of course willing to make a donation for streaming these games, but right now I dont seem to be able to watch it - the fcuking thing keeps opening up itunes and that seems to be fcuk all use to me. Any advice ?

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

OK so it seems some people had problems viewing the streams at the weekend so with that in mind and for those less technically able I'm trying something different. Instead of posting a raw link I'm going to embed them into the website itself.

If anyone wants to do some testing for me again I'll be adding the streams in this new way for tonight's Super Cup game. Would appreciate if anyone could try them out and give some feedback. :D

LeftfootlegendGooner

Clummo99 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:15 am
OK so it seems some people had problems viewing the streams at the weekend so with that in mind and for those less technically able I'm trying something different. Instead of posting a raw link I'm going to embed them into the website itself.

If anyone wants to do some testing for me again I'll be adding the streams in this new way for tonight's Super Cup game. Would appreciate if anyone could try them out and give some feedback. :D

Not working for me

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:55 am
Clummo99 wrote:

Not working for me
There's nothing added yet. Game is still 7 hours away. :lol:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

I've added a waiting screen to the links now so there is something that should play.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Clummo99 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:53 am
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:55 am
Clummo99 wrote:

Not working for me
There's nothing added yet. Game is still 7 hours away. :lol:
:lol:

Fuckin whoosh :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Stream 1 I got an error message come up - ErrorThere is no connection with server. Link to stream is broken or something is blocking communication between your browser and server.

Stream 2 worked

Stream 3 nothing

Hope that helps 8)

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:10 pm
Stream 1 I got an error message come up - ErrorThere is no connection with server. Link to stream is broken or something is blocking communication between your browser and server.

Stream 2 worked

Stream 3 nothing

Hope that helps 8)
Cheers mate that does help. That's exactly the same as I got here.

LeftfootlegendGooner

I got stream 1 message

"Everything goes over clummos head" 🤣