Streaming Advice

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Afc5123

Streaming Advice

Post by Afc5123 »

DAZN:

What is DAZN?
DAZN is an online sports subscription service which as weird as it sounds is based in London but they have no presence in the UK

What do they show:
• ALL 380 Premier League Games
• All Europa and Champions Leagues Games
• Some FA/Carabo Cup
• Some Championship
• PPV Events (Joshua V Ruiz was recently on there)

How much does it cost?
Depends on the seller but anywhere from £2-5 a month.
An official account was £60 a year at the start of the season but this can be split between 2 as it is 2 streams at once so £30 a year each.

There is 2 ways I recommend you sign up to DAZN:
Easiest way:
• Go to r/redditbay and search for people selling a DAZN Canada account – purchase and use their login
• Another site is https://shoppy.gg/user/nakedturtle which I have used
Be aware anything purchased should come with a warranty e.g. will last for 2/3 months. If it gets cancelled it gets replaced with another account

Another way – Your Own DAZN Account:
Requirements:
Android Phone, See guide below on how to access DAZN, Google Pay setup on phone

• Download android app from - https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dazn/dazn ... -download/
• Connect to the way of watching (VPN or DNS) load DAZN
• May account and pay in GBP via Google Pay – this is a recurring subscription and in your name
• All done you can now login and watch.
How to watch:

Method 1 VPN
VPN – A VPN Fools your device into thinking it is somewhere else. As a result you can use a VPN to go to Canada.
Recommended VPN’s – Private VPN (DAZN specific sevrer), express VPN
• Both have varied costs and again can be shared

Method 2: DNS
DNS- A DNS service essentially works by re directing traffic when you try and go to it to where you want. Think of it as traffic signs – when you want to go to DAZN it will direct it there, when you want to go. Benefits are no speed loss and you can still use Netflix etc. without turning the VPN on or off.
Recommended DNS – Ironsocket – Prices may vary – needs to add your IP and configure settings on each device (just change DNS on each device)

Installing app on other devices:
Amazon - https://playmo.tv/2017/03/how-to-instal ... n-fire-tv/
Android TV - https://www.howtogeek.com/280763/how-to ... ndroid-tv/
LG TV – Change region to Germany, install DAZN, change back to UK
Apple Devices - https://ios.gadgethacks.com/how-to/chan ... e-0176591/

IPTV

What is IPTV:
IPTV is internet television essentially so you watch tv online. IPTV providers then offers thousands of channels such as 3pms from NBC and DAZN, sky sports, bt etc in varying quality.

How to access:
IPTV is very easy to access with many methods of watching:
• Android app
• Web player
• IPhone etc

Example of a few apps:
IPTV Smarters (iOS/Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... x&hl=en_GB

Tivimate (android app): https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... v&hl=en_GB

GSE (iOS/Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... v&hl=en_GB

Some providers also have their own branded apps which are usually one of the above with their logos etc.

What to do:
Once you have paid for your service and received account details you should then be sent your username and password and portal details which you can then use to login to the required apps.

Why IPTV:
More channels not just sports, can be cheaper, easier to setup, generally works well.

Why not IPTV:
Chance of being more unreliable as essentially you are using illegal streams, support whilst present maybe unable to help. Risk of handing over details to a third party e.g. PayPal information
One thing with IPTV – As good as it may appear if you can always have a normal way of watching tv. The big bucks for them comes from sport so they probably are not as interested in fixing dragons den for you when it is on so have a normal way – satellite or aerial to watch normal tv.

IPTV Providers:
As for providers I do not actually feel that comfortable recommending people however if anyone posts any providers I can comment if I have heard of them etc. A few places to look are r/IPTVreviews on reddit for peoples reviews and also ask any friends you know who may use them who they recommend. Prices vary but can be as low as £5 a month to £10-15. One tip is some providers offer free trials – be wary and if you can take a month to see how it goes with different events, sports etc. Also go month to month with paying some are fly by the night and could disappear so if you paid for a year you are out of pocket.

DAZN V IPTV
So I have listed both ways I watch but to compare the 2:

DAZN:
• Very reliable as “official source”
• App/Website for watching are excellent – the website logs any events so if you miss a goal you can just click on it to watch like BT sports do
• Picture quality is good
• For apple tv users – multiscreen – you can watch more than one event at once see video for demo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsEOp67Tt5E
• Can be cheaper if sharing

Negatives:
• Requires a VPN or DNS to setup
• Some effort required to setup
• If using a cracked account may go down

IPTV:
• Thousands of channels – not just sports
• Easier to setup – download app – login – watch
• More events then DAZN can show
• Sly/Bee tee streams

Negatives:
• These are illegal streams so be aware
• Paying can expose your details
• Relying on a non-official source so support maybe varied

Any questions please ask I will be happy to help in any way I can, either way you will get a much better experience using either method then crappy awful streams online. Nothing is better than watching an Arsenal 3pm game in 1080p quality!

A thanks to clummo as well for the excellent streams he provided which inspired this post – sorely missed!
Last edited by Afc5123 on Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

DB10GOONER

Streaming Advice

Post by DB10GOONER »

Many thanks to Afc5123 for posting this advice. I'll leave the thread unlocked for queries but let's not polute it with the usual shit lads. Keep it to streaming advice / questions and it will hopefully be a help for all. Cheers.

Afc5123

Re: Match Streams

Post by Afc5123 »

Updated with IPTV information and a comparison between the 2.

corkbarry

Re: Match Streams

Post by corkbarry »

Crikfree or first row sport, free and easy. And of course mamahd

clockender1

Re: Streaming Advice

Post by clockender1 »

Can someone explain this Kodi add on business ?

Ive got a smart tv and wifi will be on next week.ive no laptop, only a chromebook.

It looks like i have to buy a kodi box and plug it in the usb port of a pc and load software on to it, is that right ?

Then olug it into the tv usb port ?

How do i get the paid add on then ?

Cheers

C1

Clummo2019

Post by Clummo2019 »

You can stream directly from your web browser so no need for a box if you don't want one.

Afc5123

Post by Afc5123 »

clockender1 wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:07 pm
Can someone explain this Kodi add on business ?

Ive got a smart tv and wifi will be on next week.ive no laptop, only a chromebook.

It looks like i have to buy a kodi box and plug it in the usb port of a pc and load software on to it, is that right ?

Then olug it into the tv usb port ?

How do i get the paid add on then ?

Cheers

C1
For a start avoid Kodi boxes promising the earth and delivering nothing apart from add-ons that never worked and a slow POS.

Get yourself at a minimum a 4K Firestick and then install an IPTV app and utilise a decent IPTV service, you will have to pay a small monthly fee for a service but it's well worth it. Check out YouTube when you get your 4K stick.

Please whatever you do avoid those awful Kodi/Android boxes.

Clummo2019

Post by Clummo2019 »

Or come join the party over at Continuum. £5 per month to charity for all the sports, movies and TV you could want. :barscarf:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Clummo2019 wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:03 pm
Or come join the party over at Continuum. £5 per month to charity for all the sports, movies and TV you could want. :barscarf:
If i can do that from my browser i will, thats why i was asking cos you said it was a kodi add on group... :rubchin:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

What’s continuum and how does Big Poppa Roddaz get involved?

Clummo2019

Post by Clummo2019 »

Monkeymaw, Clockender, Rodders

I'll PM you later about Continuum.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:16 pm
Can I also get some advice on this? I have Kodi on laptop and raspberry pi, but looking to see how to get the streams working.

Cheers

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

begeegs wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:29 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:16 pm
Can I also get some advice on this? I have Kodi on laptop and raspberry pi, but looking to see how to get the streams working.

Cheers
Nevermind - sorted!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

From BBC website:

Which games will be free to air?
Here is the full list games and where you can watch them.

All BBC And Amazon Prime fixtures are free to air, along with selected Sky Sports games that will be shown on Pick. All kick-off times are BST.

Wednesday, 17 June: Aston Villa v Sheffield United (18:00), Sky Sports. Manchester City v Arsenal (20:15), Sky Sports.

Friday, 19 June: Norwich v Southampton (18:00), Sky Sports and Pick. Tottenham v Manchester United (20:15), Sky Sports.

Saturday, 20 June: Watford v Leicester City (12:30), BT Sport. Brighton v Arsenal (15:00), BT Sport. West Ham v Wolves (17:30), Sky Sports. Bournemouth v Crystal Palace (19:45), BBC.

Sunday, 21 June: Newcastle v Sheffield United (14:00), Sky Sports and Pick. Aston Villa v Chelsea (16:15), Sky Sports. Everton v Liverpool (19:00), Sky Sports and Pick.

Monday, 22 June: Manchester City v Burnley (20:00), Sky Sports.

Tuesday, 23 June: Leicester v Brighton (18:00), Sky Sports. Tottenham v West Ham (20:15), Sky Sports.

Wednesday, 24 June: Manchester United v Sheffield United (18:00), Sky Sports and Pick. Newcastle v Aston Villa (18:00), BT Sport. Norwich v Everton (18:00), BBC. Wolves v Bournemouth (18:00), BT Sport. Liverpool v Crystal Palace (20:15), Sky Sports.

Thursday, 25 June: Burnley v Watford (18:00), Sky Sports and Pick. Southampton v Arsenal (18:00), Sky Sports. Chelsea v Manchester (20:15), BT Sport.

Saturday, 27 June: Aston Villa v Wolves (12:30), BT Sport.

Sunday, 28 June: Watford v Southampton (16:30), Sky Sports and Pick.

Monday, 29 June: Crystal Palace v Burnley (20:00), Amazon Prime.

Tuesday, 30 June: Brighton v Manchester United (20:15), Sky Sports and Pick.

Wednesday, 1 July: Bournemouth v Newcastle (18:00), Sky Sports and Pick. Arsenal v Norwich (18:00), BT Sport. Everton v Leicester (18:00), Sky Sports. West Ham v Chelsea (20:15), Sky Sports.

Thursday, 2 July: Sheffield United v Tottenham (18:00), Sky Sports. Manchester City v Liverpool (20:15), Sky Sports.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

:barscarf:
Last edited by Clummo99 on Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.