Streaming Advice

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Streaming Advice

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:44 pm
I've built an Android App based around the website. It installs on phones, tablets and Android TV devices.

Scan this QR code

or click this direct download link.

https://bit.ly/contapk

Enjoy! :D
Here lads download this app I just made onto your phones! :barscarf:

For your next "project" are you going to base yourself in Nigeria and offer two million quid to the first person that helps you release those funds by providing their bank account details? :D :wink:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Or don't download it if you don't want to. I'm hardly putting a gun to anyone's head am I?

Not everyone is a scumbag theiving lowlife. Some people are genuine.

Moot point now anyway.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I was joking ffs.... :roll:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Yeah well not the smartest comment to make was it really.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Clicked on the link and got a 404 error message mate

in Nigerian :wink: :-P

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

I removed the APK from the server Stu.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clummo99 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:05 pm
Get a grip mate.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:55 am
Clummo99 wrote:
Get a grip mate.
Grip firmly got DB, don't fret.

You obviously have no idea how much work I put into what I'm trying to do. These things aren't knocked up in 5 minutes mate. You then come along with a comment like that and maybe put doubts into people's minds about why I'm doing it and they think actually is there some truth in that?

I accept that it was an attempt at banter and humour but not everyone will take it as that.

If it was me I'd apologise for the misunderstanding and move on.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clummo99 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:24 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
Get a grip mate.

You obviously have no idea how much work I put into what I'm trying to do. These things aren't knocked up in 5 minutes mate. You then come along with a comment like that and maybe put doubts into people's minds about why I'm doing it and they think actually is there some truth in that?

I accept that it was an attempt at banter and humour but not everyone will take it as that.

You aimed that post at the members on here. The members on here know that anything dodgy would not get its own thread on this forum. If even one of the members that have used your streams had come back and said its dodgy I'd have deleted this thread and banned you. So I think we can accept the banter was aimed at an informed audience.

You either get and participate in the banter on here or you don't. That's up to you. If the banter doesn't suit you there are other forums on the internet. But this forum won't be changing to accommodate one member.

If you took offence that's on you, it certainly wasn't intended, but I certainly won't apologise for harmless banter.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:53 am
Clummo99 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
Get a grip mate.

You aimed that post at the members on here. The members on here know that anything dodgy would not get its own thread on this forum. If even one of the members that have used your streams had come back and said its dodgy I'd have deleted this thread and banned you. So I think we can accept the banter was aimed at an informed audience.

You either get and participate in the banter on here or you don't. That's up to you. If the banter doesn't suit you there are other forums on the internet. But this forum won't be changing to accommodate one member.

If you took offence that's on you, it certainly wasn't intended, but I certainly won't apologise for harmless banter.
Fair enough mate, I know you're never in the wrong so obviously would never apologise as I've never seen you do it on here in 13 years or so.

Delete my account please and the best of luck to everyone.

Bye.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:17 am

Bye.
Deadline day always throws up a few surprises! 9 hours to go…. Is there time to replace Clummo? :shock: :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10 has now added Clummo to the list that includes Red Member, Baba, Monostich and WENGER'S HAT

Perhaps we should replace Edu with DB10 :D :D :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Clummo99 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
Get a grip mate.

Fair enough mate, I know you're never in the wrong so obviously would never apologise as I've never seen you do it on here in 13 years or so.

Bye.
All the best Clummo....thanks for the streams

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I always thought that Clummo appeared a bit sensitive.
That’s what you get with tech geeks I suppose. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clummo99 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
Get a grip mate.

Bye.
An absolutely unnecessary over reaction mate, but it's a free world. I won't delete your account and you are not banned so you can return any time you wish.

For the record I always apologise when I'm in the wrong. I'm just very seldom in the wrong. :wink: