Citeh (H) PL 15/12 @ 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IW8Goalmachine

Re: Citeh (H) PL 15/12 @ 16:30

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:43 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:39 pm
This could hurt a lot, even if they are generous enough to lube us up first :wink:
:lol:

Never mind lube us up mate, I don't think they'll even extend us the basic common courtesy of at least spitting on our exposed defenceless ringpieces before they go full Ron Jeremy on us. :shock:
Our defence comes prelubed

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Citeh ht/ft and Citeh -1 -2 -3 and -4 has to be the play here..well have a fartbox like a ripped oot fireplace on Sunday night :(

augie

Post by augie »

I just wanna wake up on Monday and for it all to be over - I will probably end up watching it and I don't even want to think about the pain that lies in store.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:16 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:18 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:39 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:02 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:49 pm
Ringpieces to be handed to us 1-4. :|

Ohhhh FUCKK I saw the title of the thread and got that stomach churning feeling, like when you've just eaten something you knew you should have avoided, like that curry a week out of date...and it's gonna come back like an evil mother fuckka and leave yer ring piece shredded and raw like a pair of frayed bell bottom jeans :(

You know like Sid does to DB :D :wink: :wink:
When we were all in prison sid's nickname was wanksock. And you were my wife. :D The amount of cigarettes I got loaning you out was incredible.

Oooooooooooh! Someone's on Blob! :D :wink:

Oi! Whad you on abouts mate - Yu don't smoke!

:? :-P
Nope but I used all those thousands of cigarettes to pay for targeted gang rapes on other inmates. And there was poor old Spuddy thinking he was just "popular". :shock:

He said he had such a Good Time he can't wait to be incarcerated again. :D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Used to love the Christmas period and all the games it brings, but the League Cup exit now means we've got 5 meaningless matches in a row before the FA Cup game against Leeds. More than 2 months for the Europa to start again :cry: :cry:

This game? Probably 20-30 mins of us playing some good stuff, 20-30 minutes of sheer comic book defending and a large spell of nothing. Their defence is dog shit......but not as bad as ours. 2-4 coming up. David Luiz to hit new heights of shitness

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Pep Guardiola confirms Sergio Aguero and John Stones will miss Manchester City's trip to Arsenal leaving him with just two fit central defenders https://t.co/p6uj285XTg

There's a bit of good news, they have only 2 fit CBs but unfortunately we have fit CBs

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

When was the last time we got an unexpected win home or away help me out here lads.Let alone a draw.

We are 11/2 to win a home game,can't ever a remember a price that big how far we have fallen :censored:

Could be painful viewing tomorrow but just hope the front three are the same as against WH Pepe,Auba and Martinelli can't see us conceding anything less than 3 unless Leno makes some great saves and they are wasteful.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:28 pm
Used to love the Christmas period and all the games it brings, but the League Cup exit now means we've got 5 meaningless matches in a row before the FA Cup game against Leeds. More than 2 months for the Europa to start again :cry: :cry:

This game? Probably 20-30 mins of us playing some good stuff, 20-30 minutes of sheer comic book defending and a large spell of nothing. Their defence is dog shit......but not as bad as ours. 2-4 coming up. David Luiz to hit new heights of shitness

How is it you are able to read tomorrow's reviews today?????

Have you got one of these? :?

augie

Post by augie »

Chavs beaten, Leicester only drawing ……… beat citeeh tomorrow and top 4 is back on :barscarf: :wink: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Even the one point we need in our relegation battle is too much to hope for !. Just kick a few of 'em & score at lease one goal and I'll be happy. :barscarf: :barscarf:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

2-1 win for us. City have no ‘mental strength’ and now Freddie has told our lot to play with the handbrake off, I think we will cause them a leetle bit of trouble with our top qualitee attack. I also think Freddie could wear a ‘maggot’ coat for the first time........

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

If Aguero is out and Sterling has an off day, we might sneak a draw. Not holding my breath though.

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

Even with Citeah’s shit defence I can see nothing but having our arse’s handed to us on a plate , I would be more than happy to get out of this weekend with a 1-2 defeat, Arteta to stay behind for a few drinks and to sign a 3 year contract ?

augie

Post by augie »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:13 am
If Aguero is out and Sterling has an off day, we might sneak a draw. Not holding my breath though.

IF Freddie played a midfield trio of luiz, torreira and guendouzi, then MAYBE we might sneak a draw if aguero is out and sterling has an off day - stopping their midfield is the way to unsettle citeeh, but I just know that the weak as water Freddie will have ozil in the 10 and they will run all over our midfield :roll: As much as I rate martinelli, this is a day where we should start pepe, lacazette and auba up front today and spring martinelli from the bench - I think that their shit defence will be worried facing those 3 based on their reputations more than their current form :roll:

However I dont expect freddie to pick the right team, and I suspect he will try to play defensively with a team that includes ozil and/or willock and that simply will not work.

4-1 to citeeh

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Ray C wrote: Even the one point we need in our relegation battle is too much to hope for !. Just kick a few of 'em & score at lease one goal and I'll be happy. :barscarf: :barscarf:
Norvern relegation fodder style.

“We support our local team” “Same old City always cheating” “Ooh are ya” :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: