Citeh (H) PL 15/12 @ 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Citeh (H) PL 15/12 @ 16:30

Post by augie »

Ziegler1988 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:23 pm
Emery had the right idea trying to fuck Ozil out of the club. Useless crunt offers next to nothing in attack and absolutely nothing in defence. De Bruyne is everything Ozil should be in a #10

And yet emery was the reason that we have been shit this season according to some :roll: I said emery had to go cos the players were visibly downing tools on him, but unless we get in a GG type of manager who will bollock these crunts on a weekly basis, then they will continue collecting their coin and not giving a fcuk :censored: :censored: :censored:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Stop blaming wenger FFS!
If an AKB said to me tomorrow “I told you so” then I would find it hard to argue with them !

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

It's not even that it's a surprise these days but fucking hell, not a single one of them looks even half-brothered. Who the fuck wants to take this lot on? Nobody, fucking nobody decent. We are in Eddie Howe, Roberto Martinez, Danny Wilson territory now.

augie

Post by augie »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:26 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:20 pm
Might only be a small point in a massive shitfest, but the set piece delivery from the lazy spineless Turkish c.unt is fcuking shocking - we should send the c.unt out to china and let them lock him up with some of those that he is protesting for :roll:

The douzi needs some proper coaching for sure, and I am panning him on here today, but he is still working hard and hasnt thrown in the towel and for that I will give him credit
He flatters to decieve, he offers no goal threat, cant make space by beating a player like a Brady, offers no decisive passing like an Alan Ball, no tackling like a Peter Storey....he is not good enough....and hes way from being the worst in an Arsenal shirt

Not disagreeing with that analysis buddy, but he isn't there to be a creative midfielder and those are all traits that a player like Ceballos brings to the midfield not douzi

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

augie wrote:
Might only be a small point in a massive shitfest, but the set piece delivery from the lazy spineless Turkish c.unt is fcuking shocking - we should send the c.unt out to china and let them lock him up with some of those that he is protesting for :roll:

The douzi needs some proper coaching for sure, and I am panning him on here today, but he is still working hard and hasnt thrown in the towel and for that I will give him credit
Apart from the fact that we are talking about football, am I reading it wrong or are you against him because he is protesting (rightly so) for a cause that is a widespread genocide and significant breach of HR violation. Wouldn't say that's racism but not too far either.

augie

Post by augie »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:29 pm
Stop blaming wenger FFS!
If an AKB said to me tomorrow “I told you so” then I would find it hard to argue with them !

Then that makes you as wrong as they are

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Is Freddie doing anything useful in training or during tactics because this lad, apart from WH (after 60 min in that too) does not know what the fuck he is doing. Take him off the job, we are better off players turning up into training and doing whatever they want because clearly Freddie's coaching isn't working. Let them coach themselves..

augie

Post by augie »

Rian1 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:31 pm
augie wrote:

Apart from the fact that we are talking about football, am I reading it wrong or are you against him because he is protesting (rightly so) for a cause that is a widespread genocide and significant breach of HR violation. Wouldn't say that's racism but not too far either.

I am against him cos he is a lazy c.unt who gets paid 350k per week to play football and if he showed as much commitment and passion into that job, then maybe he wouldn't have thousands of fans who want him out. I am against him cos he is a hypocritical c.unt who has got into bed with a Turkish pm with a long established record of human rights violations, but yet he says nothing about that.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Thank fuck for that 3 points Monday might coz the table is gonna be ugly come New Year’s Day.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

augie wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:30 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:26 pm
augie wrote:

He flatters to decieve, he offers no goal threat, cant make space by beating a player like a Brady, offers no decisive passing like an Alan Ball, no tackling like a Peter Storey....he is not good enough....and hes way from being the worst in an Arsenal shirt

Not disagreeing with that analysis buddy, but he isn't there to be a creative midfielder and those are all traits that a player like Ceballos brings to the midfield not douzi
Just dont think he warrants his place, not really about lack of creativity, he brings nothing to the table, or am i missng something?
He flatters to deceive, takes the easy option to many times...all i can see him doing is trying to close down space.....which is not working as City move through our midfield with not even a challenge...not getting at Guendouzi as i say hes one of the not so incredibly shit ones as he does put an effort in...even though to minimum effect

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

augie wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:32 pm
goonersid wrote:
Stop blaming wenger FFS!

I realise it would have been impossible but the entire team needed to be purged when Wenger left. This casual, unaccountable laziness was a trademark of Wenger's teams in the latter years......and it's been allowed to continue.

I don't know who will be prepared to manage us but I seriously doubt that Viera would put up with this cowardly shit.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

augie wrote:
goonersid wrote:
Stop blaming wenger FFS!

WTF Augie, there are 6 players in todays line up that have possibly never met Wenger, yet there are fucking idiots on here still blaming wenger!

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

augie wrote:
goonersid wrote:
Stop blaming wenger FFS!

Augie, take the rose tints off for a second, we all hate Wenger but it would be really hard right now to argue that we'd be any worse under Wenger than we are right now. He was a *word censored* but he always managed to get them out of ruts when they were playing bad. :wink:

For the record i'm not advocating his return christ i'd rather someone like Howe or Arteta than let the megalomaniac back in the doors but we were NEVER this bad under him for this long :rubchin:

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

I dislike Ozil too but seriously Augie some of your posting lately regarding Ozil from hoping he gets his legs broken, jailed in a Chinese prison camp, or sniped is a bit much don't you think? :rubchin:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

What a pass from De Bryne .....hes quality