Everton (A) PL 12:30 on 21/12

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Everton (A) PL 12:30 on 21/12

Post by SteveO 35 »

Well done to some of the younger lads - Saka in particular. Chambers proved he's our best centre half too

Absolute shame on Aubameyang - you can fuck off son......Lacazette hardly any better when he came on. If you don't want to be here - fuck off

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Topside Northbank wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:28 pm
Really poor game,positives a clean sheet with a makeshift back four would of taken a point beforehand.

Shows what work Arteta has on his hands,we are bang average.
We were poor in the first half, but except for the occasional 'blip' (return to poorness) in the 2nd half, I thought we played Much Better. We got the ball down, passing was much crisper...players were more decisive and moved the ball far more quickly to one another and into open areas....I was even thinking we might actually Win this.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:30 pm
Well done to some of the younger lads - Saka in particular. Chambers proved he's our best centre half too

Absolute shame on Aubameyang - you can fuck off son......Lacazette hardly any better when he came on. If you don't want to be here - fuck off

Have to say that I thought Laca worked more in the time he was on the pitch, than that Gabonese c.unt done all day :evil: That scouse macca c.unt questioning taking him off then ?? :shock: :shock:

Has to be said that Nelson is one lazy fcuker

Also has to be said that for 70 minutes xhaka played well :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:37 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

Have to say that I thought Laca worked more in the time he was on the pitch, than that Gabonese c.unt done all day :evil: That scouse macca c.unt questioning taking him off then ?? :shock: :shock:

Also has to be said that for 70 minutes xhaka played well :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:shock:

Ohh! Fuuuuckkk what's going on!?? I agree with The Augmeister ! :shock: :)

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

Satisfied with the result especially the cleansheet considering how young the team was. Martinelli will learn alot coming up against somebody like Sidibe (who I'd consider getting in January).

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

It's just nice to not have the "We've Lost Again Blues" for the week-end. :D :barscarf:

markyp

Post by markyp »

Have said it before many times this season and last our problems lie in midfield,all our ballers have been sold and not replaced, cazorla,rosicky,Wilshire,Rambo all players who could take the ball on the turn and go,comfortable receiving with their backs to play
,xhaka,guendouzi,torriera cant do this,they can only play it backwards and sideways stopping any potential build up play,to have had one john Jensen back in the 90s was bad but to now have 3 is just criminal.the kids today were all too slow in the build up,straight out of the wenger school of football,keep ball for keep balls sake,scared stiff to move it on quickly, far too static,there were times I was screaming at the tv to move it on and go fkin forward into the space! its easy to criticise aubameyang but he was better in the second half but the service to him was zero,yes hes a lazy fucker and arteta aint gonna put up with that,if we got a decent offer for him in jan and can use the money on a decent dm I'd take it all day long.as for the result at least a clean sheet is a tiny building block and fair play to chambers and Luiz,hold a gun to their heads and they will defend!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Ljungberg on Ozil: “He walked off, took his things and kicked them. I said at Arsenal, that’s not how we behave. Mesut was injured but I would not have picked him for the squad because I want to make a stance that that’s not what I accept from an Arsenal football player." https://t.co/oyVmGikUGu

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:27 pm
StuartL wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:24 pm
goonertux wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:22 pm
StuartL wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:19 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:13 pm
How STUPID can you get?@ Blue & white Santa hats!? Fuckk OFFF!
You do know that Santa is only red due to Coca Cola marketing don’t you ?
He was originally green I believe
Aren’t you a bit old for that?
:lol: :lol:

I’m a bit old for everything
:shock: :shock: :shock:

What? Even this?

:wink: :D
That has a cock

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:41 pm
augie wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:37 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

:shock:

Ohh! Fuuuuckkk what's going on!?? I agree with The Augmeister ! :shock: :)
To be fair to him more often than not he does okay when he's playing alongside Torreira in midfield.

augie

Post by augie »

Don't agree with that at all - he did well today, but for too many years he has been shit and should still be sold

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Topside Northbank wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:28 pm
Really poor game,positives a clean sheet with a makeshift back four would of taken a point beforehand.

Shows what work Arteta has on his hands,we are bang average.
Makeshift back four??Can anyone say with any certainty what our back four actually is ??

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

What is all this sh1t about fans chanting AFTV get out our club?, I mean I'm no big fan of AFTV but some of our fans seriously must be some of the dumbest in world football, how about chanting at the real problem - KSE???. No wonder we're so sh!t.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Part of a Post match interview with Freddie - Apparently the club have asked him to stay, in what capacity / role he didn't say.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50791634