Everton (A) PL 12:30 on 21/12

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Everton (A) PL 12:30 on 21/12

Post by DB10GOONER »

John F wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:58 pm
A super motivted Everton v our team of Eunuchs(no sign of a tackle amongst them} cant see anything but an easy Everton win 3-0 .
Well if Xhakatard is playing we'll see a pointless unnecessary flaccid tackle flop out around the half way line for his customary yellow stupidity card. :roll:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

The prospect of watching 'The Boy Wonder" (Feo, for those who have short memories), & the Nigerian Pele have me creaming me shorts (if only I could). I suspect they will be on the winning side. One more point in our relegation battle would be nice but unrealistic. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Clash

Post by Clash »

I bet if that little prick Walcott does score in this game he will make a point of doing that cringeworthy ‘’ non-celebration’’ thing.

I’d rather he celebrated like a nutter but handed back most of the money he stole from us for over a decade the useless fuckwit.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clash wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:43 pm
I bet if that little prick Walcott does score in this game he will make a point of doing that cringeworthy ‘’ non-celebration’’ thing.

I’d rather he celebrated like a nutter but handed back most of the money he stole from us for over a decade the useless fuckwit.
FUCKKK YEAAHH! Right ON Mate!

Walnutt you useless Twonk...we should have sold him before we bought him! :D

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Ancelottis first league game..Trophy laden manager and also a good player..won the champ lge as a player and manager a few times..proven..won the double here with the chavs..camera pans to our dug out :oops: fuck me :oops: just wow.. el beige one..Trophies for putting cones out and a shit player..won hardly fuckall..unproven..its like bullseye when Jim Bowen would say "here's what you could've won"
Never mind eh relegation scrap it is..oh and well get brownholed here :cry:

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

The general consensus is we will get beat and easily.....I agree even first 3-5 mins then Richarlison will score and they will go on to win probably 3-1,

Bobble head Iwobi and or Walcott will be interviewed afterwards and will say what a great honour it was to play for Arsenal but are now at a club going places.

We normally get stuffed on Merseyside just before xmas by Liverpool the fixture gods have given Everton their early present this year :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Feo to score after Comedy Iwobi delivers his first accurate cross in 3 years. One or both of Sideshow Bob and Mustafalaugh to duck our of the way in the style of the Big German Vagina. :oops: :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

After the Very Visible and Obvious "Bounce" when Duncan took over, me thinks there just might be an anti-bounce (as in "Dip") under the new - but outwardly not seemingly as passionate Ancelotti - and so we win the game 1 - 2 and so begins our slow healing and re-mergence as THE Arsenal FC.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

GET IN THERE MY SON! :D

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:40 pm
After the Very Visible and Obvious "Bounce" when Duncan took over, me thinks there just might be an anti-bounce (as in "Dip") under the new - but outwardly not seemingly as passionate Ancelotti - and so we win the game 1 - 2 and so begins our slow healing and re-mergence as THE Arsenal FC.

Isn't Duncan disorderly still going to be in charge for this one. If he can motivate his team to compete with manure and the chavs then we should be a doddle for him :(

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

New prediction:

El Legoheado to inspire the Arsenal to a stunning victory over the toffees. :shock: SlySports to call it the "El Bounco" effect. :roll:

A couple of cùnts on here will then post shit like "I knew he'd be a great appointment". :censored:

:D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:55 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

Isn't Duncan disorderly still going to be in charge for this one. If he can motivate his team to compete with manure and the chavs then we should be a doddle for him :(
Threatening to give them a Glasgow Smile and/or place a burning tyre around their neck is quite the motivator in fairness. :D

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:11 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Threatening to give them a Glasgow Smile and/or place a burning tyre around their neck is quite the motivator in fairness. :D
Tbf he'd only have to threaten our lot with a Chinese wrist burn and they'd shit themselves :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

:lol:

:rubchin:

Well Dick failed to invoke the spirit of the Spanish Inquisition so here's hoping Arteta is made of sterner stuff :lol:

Perhaps adidas could introduce a hairshirt version of the jersey.......a punishment for the players that might yet prove to be a seller with the catholic fans :-P :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:25 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Well Dick failed to invoke the spirit of the Spanish Inquisition so here's hoping Arteta is made of sterner stuff :lol:

Perhaps adidas could introduce a hairshirt version of the jersey.......a punishment for the players that might yet prove to be a seller with the catholic fans :-P :lol:

Amen to that. :pope: :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:25 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

:shock:

Well as a fully paid up member of the Catholic far right can I just say you will burn in hell Proddy dog. 8)

And also can my priest borrow your kids? :shock:

:lol: :wink: