Chav ringpieces A Tue 21st KO 815pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: Chav ringpieces A Tue 21st KO 815pm

Post by Gunner Rob »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:15 am
Would be a shock if we get anything here TBH...as stated above their midfield way stronger than ours....they will dominate and we will be over run no doubt....
why would it be a shock ?
this is a team that just lost to injury hit Newcastle.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Falkirk Gooner:

May I say the title of this thread is so appropriate, the Chavs are "Ringpieces" of the smelliest kind and deserve to be raped, whether we can achieve that or suffer said fate? Well, who knows it is possible, I think/hope our players will have learnt from the recent defeat at The Bowl, they played well but let their guard down.

So; FUCCK Fat Frank and all the ChavCUNTS players and fans.

#COYG's!!!

ps: Well, a man can hope & dream can't he. :|

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:51 am
Redarmy wrote:
Would be a shock if we get anything here TBH...as stated above their midfield way stronger than ours....they will dominate and we will be over run no doubt....
Because as has been mentioned ad nauseum, we are poor...….and we have not won these sort of away games for many, many years...….

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:59 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Because as has been mentioned ad nauseum, we are poor...….and we have not won these sort of away games for many, many years...….
i think you might be right about going there hoping to win.
however I fully expect us to compete and have a good chance of a draw.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

When was the last time we won there? The RVP hat trick all them years back? Can't remember anything since.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Thats one reason why they will be fired up against our lot.....

nothing would please me more if we nick a 1-0 win...hate those weird fuckers who support the chavs

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

You crazy little bitches predicting a win are also forgetting we have Sideshow Bob in the side. You know he'll lose the head against his former team and trip someone or pull someone's jersey unnecessarily in the box for a gift wrapped penno to the ringpieces. :roll:

Fat Fwank will have someone wind him up in the tunnel or on the pitch and laugh chubbily around his XL double cheese burger as Sideshow reacts like the complete fuckhead that he is. :censored:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

2-1 win for us with a cracking Pepe goal :barscarf:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Think we're likely to get a narrow defeat against the €H£L$€A scumbags :banghead:

Anyhoo, interesting fact for you guys:- The first speed bump in Britain was installed in the Fulham area of London, on Linver Rd in 1984 :typing:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Can see us getting a tanking 4-0!

augie

Post by augie »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:59 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

Also because their super qualiteee coach (fat bruce) came up with a game plan to negate the chavs. Don't we all remember the concept of game planning ? It is where managers of inferior sides manage to come up with a tactical plan to suppress their better quality opponents, and is supposed to be the type of thing that arteta was gonna bring to the table :rubchin:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

We don't stand a chance as the chavs will be well up for this one after the opening today of the PL's first all vegan kiosk :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

Whatever happens regarding the result tonight, we have to show more than we have in the games against palace, leeds and Sheffield united - if we see energy and drive that can make us feel that there is a belief and willingness to improve then I will accept that, but if we see another lackluster stale performance I will be fcuked off. I understand why people were critical of the last hour of our game against the chavs a few weeks ago cos we were totally outplayed in that period, but I still feel proud of the showing that day and it gave me hope that we had turned a corner. The problem is however that the last 3 performances have suggested that nothing has improved, and this team and club needs a statement win and performance now.

We never seem capable of fielding the same starting 11 in back to back games anymore, so you are never sure who will be playing until the team is announced :roll: If we are not pinned back from early in the game I fancy laca to break his drought tonight, but if we are forced deeper and deeper, I expect to see an isolated front man giving a performance drowning in frustration and anger.

I expect martinelli to be physically targeted tonight - that chav captain is really fcuking me off lately with his constant whinging and sniping at the referee's, and I suspect we will see a similar strategy as we seen when the manure c.unts assaulted reyes (rip) all those years ago :evil:

Would love to say that I am confident tonight but I would be lying :( Mustafi and ozil would absolutely not start if I was picking the team tonight, and I would be more inclined to go with a midfielder like guendouzi or ceballos than ozil for tactical reasons (mustafi's omission reasons should be obvious).

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I've backed Laca to score in our last 3 games to no avail.

I'm not gonna back him tonight so there's a goal from him coming later on and it's all thanks to Big Poppa Roddaz :barscarf:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

They played the late game up in newcastle. We should be a bit more recovered.

Tets should know that if we get at them early, the fickle bridge crowd will get antsy.

As expected, after their initial momemtum, they have and are fading. If everyone else wasn't so shit at consistency then theyd be about 8th.

The first goal is vital. I still think 2-1 to us, or 1-1.