Bournemouth|Away|FA Cup|Monday 27th January|8pm KO

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Bournemouth|Away|FA Cup|Monday 27th January|8pm KO

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:21 pm
StuartL wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:04 pm
Herd wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:37 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:38 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:43 pm
Tired of listening to every small fucking club's fans thinking it is cool and clever to sing "same old Arsenal always cheating "..Hopefully they felt stupid last night when the cheater was being carried off on a stretcher.
Yeah it's fucking stupid and tedious tbh. We should sing back "same old small clubs - always whinging". :box:
That's even more pathetic ! I prefer to sneak into the home end at half time and have a shit on someone's seat whilst the occupant is downstairs having a delicious cup of Bovril. Problem is in cold weather the steamy mists can give the game away.
Was that where the song came from ?

Oh when the reds, go steaming in ?
I was down there on Monday ,went to see mum got a front door key went on the piss with my older sister who now lives with mum, went to the Iford got pissed turned up 15mins b4 kick off without a ticket ,blagged one went to the pub after and rocked up plastered at midnight . mum told me off for being so drunk,in my 60's and still getting told off by mum !
:lol:

Moms will always have that right. 8)