West Ham H Sat 07/03 KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

West Ham H Sat 07/03 KO 3pm

Post by falkirk goon »

A Saturday 3pm game for a change..Lets see if we can push this filthy shower of fuckers closer to the trap door.

Bradywasking

Re: West Ham H Sat 07/03 KO 3pm

Post by Bradywasking »

Live on the Premier sport channel in Ireland

p206ab

Post by p206ab »

I'll be attending this one, so it better be good :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hate these murdering cùnts. :censored: :evil:

Hope we rape them 5-0. 8)

If it's a shit game we can play "spot the twenty-something arsehole in the flatcap in the away end". Fucking wannabe morons. :oops: :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

How long till the FA Cup Quarter Final?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

EXCLUSIVE: Manchester City's Premier League clash with Arsenal at the Etihad could be rearranged for NEXT WEDNESDAY

#MCFC #PL
https://t.co/ITKjWjfykH

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:11 am

If it's a shit game we can play "spot the twenty-something arsehole in the flatcap in the away end". Fucking wannabe morons. :oops: :censored:
:lol: :lol:

Oh those lovable rogues eh? True cockneys, colourful characters and all east end born 'n bred. Little bit crafty, little bit cheeky but happy-go-lucky and always good to their old nans. Those tough old birds had a hard life but still had an heart o' gold, even though they had nuffink! Always kept their doorstep spick and span so you could eat your dinner 'orf 'it. Everyone was welcome to pop in for a cuppa or borrow sugar ...

Cor blimey guv, is that the time? Oh my good gawd, luv a duck. Awright me old cock sparrer, 2-0 to the Arse and Bob’s ya uncle, :barscarf:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:46 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Oh those lovable rogues eh? True cockneys, colourful characters and all east end born 'n bred. Little bit crafty, little bit cheeky but happy-go-lucky and always good to their old nans. Those tough old birds had a hard life but still had an heart o' gold, even though they had nuffink! Always kept their doorstep spick and span so you could eat your dinner 'orf 'it. Everyone was welcome to pop in for a cuppa or borrow sugar ...

Cor blimey guv, is that the time? Oh my good gawd, luv a duck. Awright me old cock sparrer, 2-0 to the Arse and Bob’s ya uncle, :barscarf:

Clash, you've been watching Micky Flanagan again haven't you mate :lol:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:14 pm
Clash wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol:

I'm still trying to master those cockney walks though mate 8)

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:24 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Clash wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Remember it's the casual first before you can try the double busy :lol:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:07 pm
Clash wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
Clash wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Double busy only comes in when you gotta sign on and get back to work :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:29 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:07 pm
Clash wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
Clash wrote:

Double busy only comes in when you gotta sign on and get back to work :lol:

That's the line :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dublin translation:

Story bud. Bleedin rapid wha? Summerhill bred from me ma's ma to whoever me bleedin da is. And my ma wasn't a bleedin slag either she was straight up rapid on the dole bud.

Jaysus is that the fucking time gotta go see me probation officer. Story.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:19 am
How long till the FA Cup Quarter Final?
Too Long :cry:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clash wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
Clash wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I'm still trying to master those cock wanks though mate 8)
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Have you tried tweezers Clash!? :D :lol: :wink: :wink: