Citeh (A) postponed due to The End Of Days.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
xisstential
Posts: 3915
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:33 am

Re: Citeh (brownholing) A Weds KO 730pm

Post by xisstential »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:19 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:11 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:36 pm
City were passive today in the derby. The owned the ball for long periods but in reality they were in second gear for the most part. Lots of empty seats at The Etihad on Wednesday.
It should be packed there on Wednesday.
Probably last chance they will get to see the team this season.

Premier League expected to announce tomorrow evening that all games will be played behind closed doors from. 21st March.
Think I heard or read that Liverpool can win the league by the 22nd.

Would be great to hear that they had to lift the trophy in an empty stadium
Won't matter....every year from here on out, the day they clinch it, like the Hillsborough tragedy, will be remembered up and down the country. All games will start late as a 5 minute "celebratory rememberance" session will be forced on every club.

Oh the irony that they always talk about "respect". Is there a group of people with less self awareness than that mob??

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 47517
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Citeh (brownholing) A Weds KO 730pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

Looking at the two midfields alone citeh should win 4-0 with 3 assists from Xhakatard. :roll:

If citeh are totally away with the fairies we might nick a draw but I really cannot see anything but a good solid anal raping for our lot. :roll:

User avatar
mcdowell42
Posts: 13007
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:19 pm
Location: ireland

Re: Citeh (brownholing) A Weds KO 730pm

Post by mcdowell42 »

Only way I an see us getting something out of this is IF Pep decides to play the stiffs due to their participation in the CL, hoping he won't want to risk his big name players.

wilson2.0
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:36 am

Re: Citeh (brownholing) A Weds KO 730pm

Post by wilson2.0 »

City are locked in for 2nd with no hope of catching Liverpool. They play us on the 12th, Burnley on the 15th, then Real Madrid on the 18th. I cant help but feel City wont be putting their best team out.

I dont expect to win, but I think the 10/1 odds you can get on Betfair for an Arsenal win is a bit ridiculous.

User avatar
IW8Goalmachine
Posts: 2546
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:15 am
Location: Galway

Re: Citeh (brownholing) A Weds KO 730pm

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:43 am
City are locked in for 2nd with no hope of catching Liverpool. They play us on the 12th, Burnley on the 15th, then Real Madrid on the 18th. I cant help but feel City wont be putting their best team out.

I dont expect to win, but I think the 10/1 odds you can get on Betfair for an Arsenal win is a bit ridiculous.
That's worth a tenner

Gunner Rob
Posts: 6017
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: Citeh (brownholing) A Weds KO 730pm

Post by Gunner Rob »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:43 am
City are locked in for 2nd with no hope of catching Liverpool. They play us on the 12th, Burnley on the 15th, then Real Madrid on the 18th. I cant help but feel City wont be putting their best team out.

I dont expect to win, but I think the 10/1 odds you can get on Betfair for an Arsenal win is a bit ridiculous.
i would probably be more confident if the match was on Saturday (just before Real Madrid) and also no doubt De Bruyne will be back for City on Wednesday.

Gunner Rob
Posts: 6017
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: Citeh (brownholing) A Weds KO 730pm

Post by Gunner Rob »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:41 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:19 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:11 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:36 pm
City were passive today in the derby. The owned the ball for long periods but in reality they were in second gear for the most part. Lots of empty seats at The Etihad on Wednesday.
It should be packed there on Wednesday.
Probably last chance they will get to see the team this season.

Premier League expected to announce tomorrow evening that all games will be played behind closed doors from. 21st March.
Think I heard or read that Liverpool can win the league by the 22nd.

Would be great to hear that they had to lift the trophy in an empty stadium
Won't matter....every year from here on out, the day they clinch it, like the Hillsborough tragedy, will be remembered up and down the country. All games will start late as a 5 minute "celebratory rememberance" session will be forced on every club.

Oh the irony that they always talk about "respect". Is there a group of people with less self awareness than that mob??
yeah they will milk it no doubt.
when they set a new points record you just watch the media jump up and down and refer to them as the "record breakers" or the "history makers" :roll:

all they have done in reality is win the poorest PL on record and at the moment only equalled Arsenal's 1991 1 defeat season

User avatar
mcdowell42
Posts: 13007
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:19 pm
Location: ireland

Re: Citeh (brownholing) A Weds KO 730pm

Post by mcdowell42 »

What's the difference between a cow and a tragedy?





Scousers wouldn't know how to milk a cow.

gooner265
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Re: Citeh (brownholing) A Weds KO 730pm

Post by gooner265 »

:
Last edited by gooner265 on Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gooner265
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Re: Citeh (brownholing) A Weds KO 730pm

Post by gooner265 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:11 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:36 pm
City were passive today in the derby. The owned the ball for long periods but in reality they were in second gear for the most part. Lots of empty seats at The Etihad on Wednesday.
It should be packed there on Wednesday.
Probably last chance they will get to see the team this season.

Premier League expected to announce tomorrow evening that all games will be played behind closed doors from. 21st March.
Can we bring our mural back :barscarf:

User avatar
SteveO 35
Posts: 16722
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 7:01 pm
Location: Abou's fan club

Re: Citeh (brownholing) A Weds KO 730pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

Man U's novice manager has beaten Lord Pep three times this season #justsaying

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 47517
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Citeh (brownholing) A Weds KO 730pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:04 am
What's the difference between a cow and a tragedy?





Scousers wouldn't know how to milk a cow.
:lol: :barscarf:

markyp
Posts: 3095
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:54 pm
Location: location location

Re: Citeh (brownholing) A Weds KO 730pm

Post by markyp »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:39 pm
Man U's novice manager has beaten Lord Pep three times this season #justsaying
And we drew away to utd and played them off the pitch at the Emirates in artetas second game in charge (just saying)

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 47517
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Citeh (brownholing) A Weds KO 730pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

markyp wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:34 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:39 pm
Man U's novice manager has beaten Lord Pep three times this season #justsaying
And we drew away to utd and played them off the pitch at the Emirates in artetas second game in charge (just saying)
I would let Mila Kunis suck my cock all night long. #justsaying

:D

LeftfootlegendGooner
Posts: 8392
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Re: Citeh (brownholing) A Weds KO 730pm

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:11 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:36 pm
City were passive today in the derby. The owned the ball for long periods but in reality they were in second gear for the most part. Lots of empty seats at The Etihad on Wednesday.
It should be packed there on Wednesday.
Probably last chance they will get to see the team this season.

Premier League expected to announce tomorrow evening that all games will be played behind closed doors from. 21st March.
Where do you get your optimism from Rob :lol:

Post Reply