Citeh (A) postponed due to The End Of Days.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Citeh (A) postponed due to The End Of Days.

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fuck off Aguero and shove that fucking silly umlaut up your fucking arse.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:13 pm
To be fair it was pretty even until Xhaka went off.
And Willock 30 seconds later.

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:15 pm
Clash wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:13 pm
To be fair it was pretty even until Xhaka went off.
And Willock 30 seconds later.
:lol: :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Well that was shit, again..... the remains of this season are going to be a farce in so many ways :roll:

shu

Post by shu »

DB spot on and judge Arteta on who he keeps

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

What a load of shit. Rather have a fucking rabies pandemic than have to watch this utter bollox.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:14 pm
Nothing will change while we are relying on rubbish like Willock, Mustafalaugh, Xhakatard, Sideshow Bobtard, Maitland-niles etc etc to step up to PL standard. We are still where we were with Wenger in 2010.
I think we’re back to where we were with Don Howe around 83/84. A few names in the team who don’t really give a shit, some young players who have a go but just aren’t good enough and a club floating rudderlessly along without a chance of actually winning anything. Sad times ahead.

cameron326

Re: Citeh (A) postponed due to The End Of Days

Post by cameron326 »

Headlines:

Bent Oilball FC (disqualified from next seasons top competition for fraud) stroll past limpdicked Yank Billionaire has-beens.
Attendance: 0

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The contract situation is an absolute shit show right now.

You’ve got -

Sideshow - out the gap in the summer
Saka - agent angling to move him on
Ozil - out the gap in the summer
Auba - out the gap in the summer. With Augero leaving city I could easily see him filling that void.
Laca - constant rumours he’s off too.

All doesn’t seem well in the camp. Will be interesting to see if Arteta elaborates on the pre game side show and Ozil comments in the post match presser. It’s the first thing he’ll be asked I bet.

Wouldn’t surprise me if there was a cohort of players seriously pissed off at been pressured into taking that pay cut either. Did any other club enforce that or was it just us?

John F

Re: Citeh (A) postponed due to The End Of Days

Post by John F »

cameron326 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:23 pm
Headlines:

Bent Oilball FC (disqualified from next seasons top competition for fraud) stroll past limpdicked Yank Billionaire has-beens.
Attendance: 0
If it was at the Bowl the attendance would still be stated as 60000.
Looking forward to Steve O on Arteta tomorrow.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Calamity Index update

Penalties conceded plus own goals plus errors leading to goals, plus Red Cards Premier League 2019-20

8 David Luiz
4 Dubravka
4 Bednarek
4 Mee
4 Webster
4 Ederson
4 Aurier

24 million fucking quid :banghead:

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Can we forfeit the rest of our games?

I'd prefer to watch the Paralympics than those bunch of cunts again for a long time!

Positives, Xhaka stretchered off and probably the last time we see Luiz in an Arsenal short since his contract is up !

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

For my own sanity I have been ignoring this board for best part of a year and completely for 6+ months.

Even in a pre-season friendly we were w complete fucking joke tonight.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Well that was bizarre as fuck from side show

augie

Post by augie »

shu wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:20 pm
DB spot on and judge Arteta on who he keeps

Earlier this week I had a debate on here with some lads who were happy to write off the remainder of this season and only start judging arteta next season - I totally disagreed with that point of view. Arteta may not have the type of quality he wants or expects in the squad, but you can still tell a lot about who he rates and who he doesnt - it has been very clear for a long time now that he doesnt rate/like maitland-niles for example. Decisions like that, whether people agree with them or not, are still fairly easy to accept - his belief in duds like xhaka, ozil and willock is for me an absolute puzzler and it raises questions about his judgement of players.
Luiz has never been a good defender - a good footballer granted, but nowhere near what it takes to be a proper defender. He plays in a position where it is an absolute shitfest in the club, and it could certainly be argued that over a season he is a better option that mustafi, and that puts him in the top 2 or 3 centre backs in the club (shameful I know :oops: :oops: ). Reality is that we will be operating on a shite transfer budget this offseason, so having enough cash to replace him will be doubtful - that being said, there is a time when you have to look at his situation and be prepared to (maybe) pick a lesser player like holding or chambers, just so that the club can move on and try to improve that situation (one step back to go two steps forward maybe). Funnily enough though, when xhaka got injured tonight it should have been luiz that was brought on to sit in front of back 4 cos we were piss weak with guendouzi, ceballos and willock in there. Anyway tonight proves that arteta must move on and let him go on a free now but I'm not sure arteta will do that

His team selection and substitutions tonight were baffling too - how does a player who has arguably been our player of the season to date (martinelli) not even get a run out tonight ?? Are we honestly saying that saka and nelson are better than him cos I wouldnt pick either ahead of him. You could even argue that arteta rates nketieh ahead of him - he should have played martinelli on the wing with auba central, but he preferred to go with nketieh central and auba wide :shock: Unless he intends selling pepe (something I wouldnt be opposed to), how can he defend not playing him at all ? With ceballos rumoured to have zero interest in staying next season, why bother playing him at all ?

We are a mess and that is why I was and continue to be opposed to arteta getting the job in the first place - we need an experienced manager with real presence to come in and turn this shitfest around, but instead we got a unqualified rookie who is basically learning his job as he goes along. That isnt a slight on him per se because its not his fault that he was given this massive job with no experience