CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: CoronaVirus Latest

Post by DB10GOONER »

Test.

Wankbank.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:51 am
Test.

Wankbank.
Works as one word. Interesting. :rubchin:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Test.

Wankbank.
This is the type of content that keeps me coming back for more 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:18 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Test.

Wankbank.
This is the type of content that keeps me coming back for more 8)
Yep. We like to keep high standards regarding content. 8)

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:20 am
rodders999 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:58 pm
For the love of fuck don’t leave that hospital without first taking some candid photos of the nurses for Roddaz’s ***** bank (preferably masked).

:wink:
I'm afraid the nurses are now fully clad in onesies and not the sexy kind either :(

I suppose with the masks on they can all look a bit sexy, I thought mine had lovely eyes and I was quite drawn to them until he introduced himself as Martin :shock: :lol:
He wasn’t from the US per chance ? :shock:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery fella :barscarf:

I’m sure the announcement of Auba 14, having signed his new deal on the 14th, while holding our 14th fa cup will help too :barscarf: :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:13 pm
Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:20 am
rodders999 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:58 pm
For the love of fuck don’t leave that hospital without first taking some candid photos of the nurses for Roddaz’s ***** bank (preferably masked).

I'm afraid the nurses are now fully clad in onesies and not the sexy kind either :(

I suppose with the masks on they can all look a bit sexy, I thought mine had lovely eyes and I was quite drawn to them until he introduced himself as Martin :shock: :lol:
He wasn’t from the US per chance ? :shock:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery fella :barscarf:

I’m sure the announcement of Auba 14, having signed his new deal on the 14th, while holding our 14th fa cup will help too :barscarf: :barscarf:
:lol:

Come to think of it :o

Cheers Stu, yes 14 seems like a lucky number, hopefully I won't be 114 by the time we win number 14 league title :lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Was watching the snooker yesterday (Yes I was that bored).

O'sullivan took a shot and after realised he had used Williams assigned extension. The ref took it off him and explained to Williams that it will need to be cleaned.

If that's the case then why isn't the snooker table cleaned after a player takes a shot.

Makes no sense

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:47 am

O'sullivan took a shot and after realised he had used Williams assigned extension. The ref took it off him and explained to Williams that it will need to be cleaned.

If that's the case then why isn't the snooker table cleaned after a player takes a shot.

Makes no sense
One guy used another guy's "extension" which then had to be cleaned afterwards?

Yeah t'was snooker you were watching alright :roll:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:06 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:47 am

Makes no sense
One guy used another guy's "extension" which then had to be cleaned afterwards?

Yeah t'was snooker you were watching alright :roll:

I believe it was called 'Pot the Brown'

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Seen it, it’s shite :shock:

augie

Post by augie »

Irish government put 3 counties into lockdown at the weekend when at least one of the counties (Laois) should never have been locked down - number of new cases in Laois for last few days starting today and going backwards is none, one, none and one :evil: :censored: :censored:

Health minister told to attend a co-vid parliamentary meeting tomorrow by our Dail (government) and he is refusing to attend and said that he will meet them next week instead - the cheeky c.unt should be sacked before nightfall :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

augie wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:52 pm
Irish government put 3 counties into lockdown at the weekend when at least one of the counties (Laois) should never have been locked down - number of new cases in Laois for last few days starting today and going backwards is none, one, none and one :evil: :censored: :censored:

Health minister told to attend a co-vid parliamentary meeting tomorrow by our Dail (government) and he is refusing to attend and said that he will meet them next week instead - the cheeky c.unt should be sacked before nightfall :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
Could be worse, you could have Boris and Matt HanCOCK in charge. Despite the high death tolls in the US, Brazil and now India per capita we are still up there maintaining our top 6 position having fiddled the figures over the last few days. Funny how they don't take any notice of the ONS.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:35 am
augie wrote:

Could be worse, you could have Boris and Matt HanCOCK in charge. Despite the high death tolls in the US, Brazil and now India per capita we are still up there maintaining our top 6 position having fiddled the figures over the last few days. Funny how they don't take any notice of the ONS.
Tbf if Labour were in you wouldn't be posting nor would hardly anyone, there'd be about a tenth of the population left and that tenth would be out on strike :lol:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:33 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:35 am
augie wrote:

Tbf if Labour were in you wouldn't be posting nor would hardly anyone, there'd be about a tenth of the population left and that tenth would be out on strike :lol:
My observations aren't political tbh. If Labour were in power for sure I would be going at Corbyn.

That is the harsh reality of this country, right now no one is competent enough to deal with a crisis of this magnitude. I would feel more comfortable with someone like Kier Starmer though. who pays a lot more attention to detail than Boris who with his one liners is like the salesman that promises the earth and delivers a pile of turd.

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

UK is now officially in recession :|