CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
shu

Re: CoronaVirus Latest

Post by shu »

omg i really wished i hadn't read the last couple of pages of this. I really think when this friggin virus has dies down that we should have a big get together on second thoughts it would be like a Tarantino movie !!!!!!!!
This is like the brexit thread which was equally terrible. Nut Flush V the Forum ha ha :D

Clash

Post by Clash »

shu wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:53 am
omg i really wished i hadn't read the last couple of pages of this. I really think when this friggin virus has dies down that we should have a big get together on second thoughts it would be like a Tarantino movie !!!!!!!!
This is like the brexit thread which was equally terrible. Nut Flush V the Forum ha ha :D
:D me too mate!

My prediction is this thread will become like the Wenger thread. The small number questioning the Government strategy etc will be shown to be right in the long term .... as more and more wake up to the uncomfortable reality that we got duped into accepting change the same way we did when Arsenal moved us away from Highbury!

Many politicians will be put on trial for crimes against humanity. Matt Hancock especially. It’s no coincidence that looks like a fucking undertaker. I bet he was wanking himself into oblivion when the care home residents were dying.

And nut flush can get on a slow boat to China. He’ll love it there. A strict Communist government with an obedient mask-wearing population of dehumanised digital slaves. No Wetherspoons either! Utopia :barscarf:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Clash wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:18 pm
shu wrote:

My prediction is this thread will become like the Wenger thread. The small number questioning the Government strategy etc will be shown to be right in the long term .... as more and more wake up to the uncomfortable reality that we got duped into accepting change the same way we did when Arsenal moved us away from Highbury!

Many politicians will be put on trial for crimes against humanity. Matt Hancock especially. It’s no coincidence that looks like a fucking undertaker. I bet he was wanking himself into oblivion when the care home residents were dying.

And nut flush can get on a slow boat to China. He’ll love it there. A strict Communist government with an obedient mask-wearing population of dehumanised digital slaves. No Wetherspoons either! Utopia :barscarf:
Slow boat to Singapore mate a democracy that got this shit licked with a population that gets COVID. This is about doing the right things over political ideologies. I have no time for people who think its OK to sacrifice sections of society just because they are disadvantaged.

Amazing how anyone who questions Boris/Hancock/Cummings is deemed a raging leftie. If you cleaned out the front benches of the Conservative party including the PM and replaced them with anyone half decent I would be happy to vote for them. Not this shower of shite though, bunch of clueless triumphalist muppets.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:03 pm
Clash wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:18 pm
shu wrote:

Slow boat to Singapore mate a democracy that got this shit licked with a population that gets COVID. This is about doing the right things over political ideologies. I have no time for people who think its OK to sacrifice sections of society just because they are disadvantaged.

Amazing how anyone who questions Boris/Hancock/Cummings is deemed a raging leftie. If you cleaned out the front benches of the Conservative party including the PM and replaced them with anyone half decent I would be happy to vote for them. Not this shower of shite though, bunch of clueless triumphalist muppets.
I’m with you Nut Flush. :box:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:54 am
augie wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:38 am
Is it just me or is this poxy thread going down the same political divide on here as the brexit thread has ? :roll: :banghead: :banghead:
It ain't just you augster..... :|
Try living in Norn Iron, where one of our bigotted MLA’ has objected to Protestant areas having to endure the same restrictions as Catholic areas!
On the grounds that you’re 6 times more likely to catch Covid from a Catholic :shock: :lol:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

If this goes on as long as the Wenger thread, we’ll all be fucked. Ten fucking years of this :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:29 pm
If this goes on as long as the Wenger thread, we’ll all be fucked. Ten fucking years of this :banghead:
:lol: :lol:

But also:

:suicide:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:29 pm
If it does go on as long as the wenger thread consider renaming this thread the end of the world as we know it.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

shu wrote:
Nut Flush is quite restrained really :D

I liken the current UK government to a criminally incompetent, lying, insensitive, stupid bunch of bastards ! 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:25 am
shu wrote:

I liken the current UK government to a criminally incompetent, lying, insensitive, stupid bunch of bastards ! 8)
Surely you mean the Oirish government there? :censored: :wink:

shu

Post by shu »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:25 am
shu wrote:

Ffs :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:37 pm
he is playing politics. those who hate the tories with out rational thought
I would think hating the tories is the height of rational thought. Unless one is a racist right wing cûnt.

And before I upset too many of our Farage worshippers on here I equally dislike your loony buffon labour party. :lol:

For me they are all cùnts. All politicians. All cùnts. Every single one of them. And anyone that supports them and believes a word out of their mouths is a fucking gobshite.

Politics 101. Sorted.

Join me tomorrow night when I resolve the transgender debate.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

augie wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:13 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:02 pm
Wales announce a national circuit breaker lockdown from this Friday, for 17 days. Schools have two week half term. Bars, restaurants, etc.... close down.
I'm still able to move freely between a tier 3 city and national lockdown because I'm classified as a key worker. Really doesn't make sense to me at all. I think a review of key worker status is dramatically needed. Retail workers are now dropping like flies after being frontline key workers for the entire pandemic. If this government is serious about stopping the spread they MUST close down large supermarkets to the public for at least 3 weeks. Any shop with shopping space of over 5,000 sq ft MUST be closed to the public. for a limited time.
Retail supermarkets employ students, carers for elderly and vulnerable, and of course parents with children of school going age. It has been massively underestimated the role large supermarkets has had as a breeding ground of the the latest surge in positive tests. It is no coincidence that with schools and university going back has enabled coronavirus to spread through different sources. When schools and universities were closed, retail had very few cases, now they are multiplying at a very fast pace.

I love this "circuit breaker" term that has now become the cool phrase for a policy that is never ending cos lockdowns will NOT work - a circuit breaker (as our dickhead government have just introduced tonight :roll: ) is by it's very design meant to be a brief relief from climbing numbers, but because it is only brief respite it will be needed again many times in the future :roll: :censored: :censored: :cussing: :cussing:
I wonder if the welsh government will put up a hard border or keep a soft border? Either way I have piece of paper that lets me move between a tier 3 risk area to a country on lockdown. It just doesn't seem right, or may I go as far as saying ethical.

NickF

Post by NickF »

I was reading that Ireland has gone in to top tier 6 week full lockdown. They mentioned 1100 new cases and 3 deaths in a population of 5m.

Seems a bit over the top to me....

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:44 pm
the playing mantis wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:37 pm
he is playing politics. those who hate the tories with out rational thought
I would think hating the tories is the height of rational thought. Unless one is a racist right wing cûnt.

And before I upset too many of our Farage worshippers on here I equally dislike your loony buffon labour party. :lol:

For me they are all cùnts. All politicians. All cùnts. Every single one of them. And anyone that supports them and believes a word out of their mouths is a fucking gobshite.

Politics 101. Sorted.

Join me tomorrow night when I resolve the transgender debate.
Never a truer sentence written on this forum than this!