CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: CoronaVirus Latest

Post by Gunner Rob »

augie wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:57 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:41 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:43 am
goonersid wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:41 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:05 am

:lol:

It's the one positive to come out of this terrible pandemic - stopping the confused people of Scotland-Lite from bringing their grating whining fucking narnynarny norn iron narny troubles narnynarny accent down here to the civilised world. 8)
:lol: it's a ridiculous situation so it is :wink:
You didn't expect anything more organised or thought through from an Oirish government did you sid? :lol: :wink:
There's plenty of back roads you can take to get up
and down from the north

Good because if I have to, I will fly from belfast to get my sun holiday this year - these cheeky c.unts telling me that I cant go for a bit of sunshine in six months time, when our beloved leader (fcuk off :roll: ) is flying to washington in 4 weeks time ? :evil: :evil: I have worked through the covid for last 12 months (whilst some others have been unfortunatley furloughed), and I havent had a break in almost 18 months (it will be a full 2 years in august when I like to go), and they can fcuk right off if they think fatigue and mental exhaustion doesnt qualify as essential reason to travel.
I'm fed up of doing in their way with no sign of normal life returning, and tbh I think that our government dont want normal life to return and would happily keep this lockdown in place for another 12 months if they could. It is beyond bizarre that we cannot get a haircut or go into a clothes shop to buy a pair of socks still, and that they dont intend changing that for another 2 months. It is shocking that kids are still not allowed play or train for sports and that they intend keeping that in place for at least another two months. These c.unts are clueless of have no interest of the mental effects these lockdowns are having on people, and (money permitting) I will be going abroad this year
do you want to get on top of this virus or not ??

honestly the fucking morons moaning about not going on holiday need a reality check - all borders need to be closed for now to prevent any mutant strains coming in otherwise the vaccine rollout is a waste of time and we are back to where we started.

have a look at how Australia and the Far East is handling things.
Australia they have got crowds back in stadiums, not wearing masks etc.
We could have all that now too if it hadnt been for the incompetent government not following scientific advice.

surely by now even everyone has realised that if you open up too quick after a lockdown you have to lockdown again because infections flare up.
get on top of the virus, test, track and trace and you wont need to lockdown again, and you also can get the economy going.

fuck your foreign holidays for this year.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:55 pm
You can fugging well stay where you are Sid. We don't need any more miserable old gits over here!

:wink: :lol:

Sid's not miserable - He just has Extreme Challenging Behavioural traits. :D

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:17 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
You can fugging well stay where you are Sid. We don't need any more miserable old gits over here!

Thanks OBG, at last someone who understands me :wink:
On another note, I see those Chinese c u n t s withheld data from the WHO investigators.
You can say what you want about Trump, but he had the measure of those c u n t s

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:15 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:17 pm
Clummo99 wrote:

Thanks OBG, at last someone who understands me :wink:
On another note, I see those Chinese c u n t s withheld data from the WHO investigators.
You can say what you want about Trump, but he had the measure of those c u n t s
We are more alike than you might realise Sid! :wink:

Yeah! Chinese FUCKKERS - They waltzed into Tibet raping and killing men, women AND Children and the so-called super powers stood by and did FucKK ALL :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

shu

Post by shu »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:42 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:34 pm
Take some time to look back at recent history Stu. Us old, miserable gits haven't lived the life of Riley you know mate. :lol:

Some of us had to live through the 3 day week and record unemployment under Thatcher (to give just two examples)

Every generation has their own hardships to bear and maybe you should be thankful that you didn't have to live between 1939-1945!

:high5: Ooooh! Me Back! :D
Ha ha , what was it like in the bore !!! War clumo . Well done on providing dodgy streams for a old un :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

shu wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:12 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
Take some time to look back at recent history Stu. Us old, miserable gits haven't lived the life of Riley you know mate. :lol:

Some of us had to live through the 3 day week and record unemployment under Thatcher (to give just two examples)

Every generation has their own hardships to bear and maybe you should be thankful that you didn't have to live between 1939-1945!

Ha ha , what was it like in the bore !!! War clumo . Well done on providing dodgy streams for a old un :D

FFS Shu ... what you on about willis???

Clummo does NOT offer 'dodgy' streams they are all Top, Top Quality.... :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

I can understand single parents bringing their kids to the shop but what the fuck are parents thinking by using the shopping as a family day out. :banghead:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

shu wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

Arsehole

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:11 pm
shu wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

Arsehole
I concur Clummo! :high5:

shu

Post by shu »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:20 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:11 pm
shu wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

Arsehole

So do I , well said , oh shit no i don’t :D
I concur Clummo! :high5:

shu

Post by shu »

The thing is I work with a lot of younger people . They have effectively given up a year of the lives , why , to protect old gits who in the main don’t give a fucck about these kids and their futures. They are ungrateful then moan the vaccine is the wrong one. They moan and moan and fill the supermarkets up because they do duck all else.

Apart apparently from illegally stream footy

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

shu wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:38 pm
The thing is I work with a lot of younger people . They have effectively given up a year of the lives , why , to protect old gits who in the main don’t give a fucck about these kids and their futures. They are ungrateful then moan the vaccine is the wrong one. They moan and moan and fill the supermarkets up because they do duck all else.

You're obviously clueless mate. You have no idea what any of us do for a living. I've said all I intend to say and have no interest in debating further with a spotty, teenage keyboard warrior. :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:34 pm
shu wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:38 pm

You're obviously clueless mate. You have no idea what any of us do for a living. I've said all I intend to say and have no interest in debating further with a spotty, teenage keyboard warrior. :lol:
Yes but without that spotty teenage keyboard warrior you would not be getting your big mac, fries and chocolate milkshake :wink:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Good Lord Lefty I don't eat that swill. I have no faith in the personal hygiene of said spotty teenagers!

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Anyhow, back on topic....

I have received my invitation for the Oxford vaccine this Thursday. Decision time. :rubchin: :lol: