CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: CoronaVirus Latest

Post by Gunner Rob »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:06 am
Outrage today over the Mets handling of thousands of frigid men haters and lesbian lefties, using the murder of a young woman as an excuse to take to the streets.
Supposedly demanding protection, yet ironically not giving one flying fuck about the possible risks they will expose anyone unfortunate enough to have to come into contact with any of these smelly, hairy armpit fucking slags, over the coming days.
I bet these exact same "women" were outraged at the footage of Rangers fans celebrating their title win, when in fact they are so similar in so many ways, " a shower of selfish smelly c u n t s"
Totally agree Sid.
The vigil was supposedly cancelled.

Anyone there should have been arrested and fined for breaking COVID rules.
The police break up illegal raves every weekend - this was no different.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

So the Oirish have jumped on the European bandwagon of banning the AZN vaccine on the grounds of coagulation/blood clot reports on people who have been vaccinated. There are 22 reports of blood clots in Scandinavian countries versus hundreds of thousands of doses given. There have been 11m administered in the UK.

If you get covid, and you are over 80, there is a 20% chance of death and one of those reasons for death is the blood clots the virus can cause. I know which odds I prefer. In any case, there is no proof of a link to vaccines. People get blood clots all the time, without medication.

I do wish the Europeans would stop playing vaccine games, it does no one any good.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:57 am
So the Oirish have jumped on the European bandwagon of banning the AZN vaccine on the grounds of coagulation/blood clot reports on people who have been vaccinated. There are 22 reports of blood clots in Scandinavian countries versus hundreds of thousands of doses given. There have been 11m administered in the UK.

If you get covid, and you are over 80, there is a 20% chance of death and one of those reasons for death is the blood clots the virus can cause. I know which odds I prefer. In any case, there is no proof of a link to vaccines. People get blood clots all the time, without medication.

I do wish the Europeans would stop playing vaccine games, it does no one any good.
And now the Dutch, it's no wonder their vaccine programme is a shambles, winter will be here and they still won't have it sorted

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

nut flush gooner wrote:

got to agree on this one - the UK is clearly doing very well rolling out this vaccine and we have a good chance to get on top of it now this summer.
why don't we have any people having blood clots as a result of the vaccine ?

death rate still high in the EU and elsewhere, which is why I would continue to ban all international travel in and out of the country, potentially for the rest of the year.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:01 am
nut flush gooner wrote:

got to agree on this one - the UK is clearly doing very well rolling out this vaccine and we have a good chance to get on top of it now this summer.
why don't we have any people having blood clots as a result of the vaccine ?

death rate still high in the EU and elsewhere, which is why I would continue to ban all international travel in and out of the country, potentially for the rest of the year.
Rob, they don't have anyone dying with blood clots due to the vaccine either, but like every country in the world they have people dying of blood clots!

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Hold the front page “ New Japan strain “ announced.
Should make the Tokyo Olympics interesting.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:

My dear Nutty what you have to consider is that we here on the lovely Emerald Isle have the most corrupt, incompetent, nest feathering, lying, cheating, shitbag politicians in the entire world. In terms of corruption your Tories would be considered amateurs compared to both parties over here. Bob Geldof nailed it in the early eighties when he sang about Oireland being a banana republic. Nothing has changed.

We have a health minister that looks like a bald ginger egg that randomly changes what he says every couple of days, a prime minister that is utterly clueless and has the leadership abilities of the offspring of a wet fart and a spurs captain, and a minister for education that looks like a fucking school teacher from the 1970s and has just sent 350,000 kids back to overcrowded schools that do not have proper social distancing facilities just to prove she can "cut it in a mans world". :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Oh did I mention our President is actually a fucking Leprechaun? :shock:

No?

He is.

Makes Lefty and OneBard look like normal sized people. :lol: :wink:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:04 am

No?

He is.

Just googled Mr Higgins... :coffeespit:

and the health minister too

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:39 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

No?

He is.

In my job I sometimes have to attend meetings that involve govt ministers and other cùnts etc and if I ever meet our president I'm gonna be overwhelmed by the urge to say "wheres the pot of gold little fella?" :shock:

Overwhelmed, I tell you. :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:02 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

No?

He is.

In my job I sometimes have to attend meetings that involve govt ministers and other cùnts etc and if I ever meet our president I'm gonna be overwhelmed by the urge to say "wheres the pot of gold little fella?" :shock:

I too would like to see you and him in tge same room, it would look like the start of the "Time Bandits" reunion :lol:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

No?

He is.

When you put it that way why did I ever question the Irish.

:D :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:12 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

No?

He is.

I too would like to see you and him in tge same room, it would look like the start of the "Time Bandits" reunion :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Throw you and OneBard in and all we'd need is Snow White to get Disney interested! :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:23 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

No?

He is.

When you put it that way why did I ever question the Irish.

:D :D
:lol:

Begorrah!! :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:12 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

No?

He is.

Me and my .......shaaaaadow walking down the avenue, avenue, avenue :lol: