Forum Update

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Forum Update

Post by mcdowell42 »

I understand the site needs to be financed to help with the upkeep, but these ads are so annoying, can't seem to get rid of the 2 *word censored* chatting about whatever they are chatting about. Very hard to read a post with the ads constantly popping up.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 6:28 pm
I understand the site needs to be financed to help with the upkeep, but these ads are so annoying, can't seem to get rid of the 2 *word censored* chatting about whatever they are chatting about. Very hard to read a post with the ads constantly popping up.
Think yourself lucky, I’ve now got 4 of the bastards :censored: :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 8:18 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
:lol: :lol:

Not seeing the two (or 4 ) geebags yacking but am back to constantly getting logged out and having to log in after every post again..... :|

augie

Post by augie »

StuartL wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

When I scroll down the page 2 of the c.unts are in a mini screen in the bottom right corner, but when I scroll back up slowly, they disappear from the bottom of the pitch but reappear in a bigger window at the bottom of McDowell's post :roll: :banghead: :banghead:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

augie wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 7:30 am
StuartL wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

When I scroll down the page 2 of the c.unts are in a mini screen in the bottom right corner, but when I scroll back up slowly, they disappear from the bottom of the pitch but reappear in a bigger window at the bottom of McDowell's post :roll: :banghead: :banghead:
Annoying as they are I'm relieved that it isn't just me, thought I was going mad.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

augie wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 7:30 am
StuartL wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

So what you are saying is it’s McDowell’s fault - what a :censored: , he should stick to transfer rumours :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Is there anyway of getting rid of these *word censored* and the 2 guys in the ad on the bottom of the screen :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Now I've got those two silly cúnts banging on about something, an estate agent company trying to sell me a house and some fucking geezer standing in a fucking barn trying to get me to change bank. Fucking hell.