Jock Gooner v NFG Fight Poll

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who would win in a fight?

Nutflush
67%
Jock
33%

Total votes: 6

OneBardGooner

Re: Jock Gooner v NFG Fight Poll

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:48 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:46 am
goonertux wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:12 am
augie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:26 am
StuartL wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:36 pm

All well and good Augie, except if you bothered to read his posts, you would know Jock Gooner, isn’t Scottish, he just lived up there.

Stuart, sid started this thread not me - I'm not the only one fcuked off with all the political posts 8)

Just out of interest, where is tux in all this ? He was a founder member (with jock) of the political brawling lately, and I fear that him and nfg would tag team poor old jock and it would be a non contest
Firmly in Nut’s corner but me and Jock have come to a compromise. Agree to disagree (even though I’m right!) :lol: :wink:
Anyway, best of order. Gentlemen, to your corners!
If I see something I disagree with I will say so, and try to give a reason why. Might rub people up the wrong way but at the end of the day we are all Gooners, so it really is nothing personal. This is what happens on forums right? If we all agreed what a boring place this would be.
I agree 😉

:gayflag: :gayflag: :gayflag:

:D :wink: :wink: