That shower of blarts A Sun 12th July KO 1630

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: That shower of fannybulges A Sun 12th July KO 1630

Post by Herd »

I've learnt to call them red sea pedestrians which I shamelessly nicked from Monty Pythons life of Brian !
Cant be deemed anti Semitic however in these times anything seems to offend !
Fanny bulges must go as I love a bulging fanny !

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:11 pm
Didn't know where to post this so thought I'd put it here.

ESPN say Tierney caused some awkward moments in his early months at the club with his commitment in training, which did not go down well with some of his teammates. Tierney was urged to tone it down by teammates who had grown used to less forceful sessions under Emery & Wenger. https://t.co/htXCevdj5K

All that has changed under Mikel Arteta, however, with sources telling ESPN that Tierney's aggressive 'train as you play' approach has been favourably received by the new manager. #Arsenal https://t.co/Obt6tlFH6K
Reminds me of when my wife started working for the local council after we had our youngest. She'd spent all her life in industry being taught how to work harder and more productively, and her supervisor asked her to slow down the pace a bit in her first month at the council!

You've only got to listen to any of our ex-players who describe what it was like when they left Wenger and joined a club whose manager wasn't 10 years out of date, to reveal that he had no attention to detail and that training was like a a tiki taka free for all with no attention paid to the opposition or the tactics of the day. Surprised to hear that Emery didn't have the team working hard as the high press was something he'd done well in Spain.

Can you imagine Ozil, Xhaka and Mustafi taking Tierney to one side after training - calm down Kieran son.....that's not how it works here mate

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:12 pm
StuartL wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:56 pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53272857

Only dilemma was who to put last Kane or Sheringham ........ but then I remembered he’s a *word censored*, always was a *word censored*, always will be a *word censored* so put teddy.

:lol: :lol: I did it the other way around Stuart, simply because I know will compete well in the final poll, so wanted to put him at the bottom.

TH14 should comfortably win this poll, although I'd love DB10 to win it. The real one, not the nasty, fussy, Mod bastard on here of course.

:lol: :wink:
Harsh. But fair. :D

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:12 am
falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:53 pm
In my defence Rodders the term fannybulge is a derogatory term up here 8) example.. "That *word censored* ower there is a complete fannybulge".. or "look at nick of that fucker whit a fannybulge he looks!" 8) I don't disagree one bit about the tight pants analogy though..up here it would be "look at the camel toe oan that!!" Or "look at the blart oan that" 8)
Willing to let it slide this once falkirk but I'll be watching ya closely form here on out.

What do we think of Tottenham?
Shit :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

What do we think of shit?

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:47 am
What do we think of shit?
Tottenham 8)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Thank you :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:39 pm
Thank you :barscarf:
That's all right :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We hate Tottenham
We hate Tottenham
We hate Tottenham
We hate Tottenham
We hate Tottenham
We hate Tottenham
We are the Tottenham haters

COME ON YOU RIP ROARING FUCKING REDS :barscarf:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:barscarf: I'll head out for a drink down Blackstock Road, hoping that at least some of the local boozers are open for the Toilet Lids away game at the Middlesex Swamp.

Come on Arsenal, looks like all we have to play for is St Totteringhams Day, we're back to fighting it out for mid table positions. Proper old school with modern prices, few more seasons of this or worse & the tarquins & AKB Wonga crazy mooney cultists will be off! :twisted:

Still hate those vermin Chas & Dave donkey jacket tramps & pikey cúnts! :box: :box: :censored:

Come on you Gunners! :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

There will be a lot of people out and about tomorrow on the Manor haven't decided where to plot but the Islington Bar and Grill are doing a all you van eat and drink offer from 12-6 for £50 which looks value !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Have that usual pre match nauseating feeling for this one. Always do for the NLD. I hate and love this fixture in equal measure. Feel sick now and if we lose I'll be in a shit mood for days afterwards but if we win I'll feel fucking great for days! Games against other teams just do not and never have made me feel like this - only FA Cup finals can come close.

Fuck em. 0-3 to The Arsenal.

FOYS

UTA

:barscarf:

:spudsvafc:

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:20 am
Have that usual pre match nauseating feeling for this one. Always do for the NLD. I hate and love this fixture in equal measure. Feel sick now and if we lose I'll be in a shit mood for days afterwards but if we win I'll feel fucking great for days! Games against other teams just do not and never have made me feel like this - only FA Cup finals can come close.

Fuck em. 0-3 to The Arsenal.

FOYS

UTA

:spudsvafc:

I am the same it makes me feel on edge all day.I hate to think of any moment of joy on the faces of the swamp dwellers even if it was for a consolation goal in a 12-1 defeat. With Maureens tactics this could be one of the most boring NLD ever.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Hopefully he comes to the match with a don't lose attitude and we dominate the tempo and don't get caught out at the back .

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The only certain outcome from this game is a Kane penalty and the window licking c.unt consistently jumping in at the defender without looking at the ball going unpunished for the entire 90 minutes. Used to in infuriate me, but come to accept the inevitable these days.....its like starting with a -1 handicap in the betting

This game will tell me a lot about the mentality of our players and if there really is a shift in attitude under Arteta. The wins against Sheffield United and Wolves, and the 10 v 10 performance v Leicester, have started to give me hope (dangerous I know) that confidence is seeping back and that there is more rhythm and structure to our game. However, we're only ever a game away from that sort of insipid shite that was served up at Brighton and numerous other times this season to feel truly confident.

This is a scum team there for the taking under Yesterday's Man. People have the cheek to knock Sheffield United or Burnley's style of play.....well give me that any day compared to the snail's pace shite served up under Maureen. Much as it pains me to say it, the Scummers had become one of the most attractive attacking teams in the country and in little more than six months, he has transformed them into the safety first, reverse gear clowns they deserve to be with people like Dier taking a prominent role. I wouldn't be surprised if Matic was their next signing in the transfer window

A win for us will REALLY up the media pressure on that c.unt, and we all know how it works once he starts falling out with them - it won't be much longer before the spectacular fall out with star players, officials and ultimately the owners of the club. Their fans are already starting to turn, and a defeat against us will really have them turning on the despicable c.unt

COYG :barscarf: