The Season Ticket/JG/Silvers/Reds Discussion Superthread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: JG, Purple, Red, Silver, Platinum & ST Renewals - 2020/21 - The Covid Apocalypse

Post by augie »

I got an email last night from the club informing me that cos I am on the season ticket waiting list, someone from the club would be contacting me shortly if I am still interested in buying one (I would have to confirm my interest by replying). They stated that said season ticket would cost me £925 and I'm thinking fcuk that :roll:

rodders999

Re: JG, Purple, Red, Silver, Platinum & ST Renewals - 2020/21 - The Covid Apocalypse

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:29 am
I got an email last night from the club informing me that cos I am on the season ticket waiting list, someone from the club would be contacting me shortly if I am still interested in buying one (I would have to confirm my interest by replying). They stated that said season ticket would cost me £925 and I'm thinking fcuk that :roll:
I had that call a few years back, told the nice lady to call me back the minute Wanka was gone and I would be absolutely delighted to purchase one immediately because there was no way I was buying a ST while he was still manager and destroying the club.

Not alone did I not get a call back when he left but they trouserd the money you pay to be on the waiting list (15 quid I think) and blew me off it completely :roll:

C.UNTS :twisted:

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:10 am
augie wrote:
I had that call a few years back, told the nice lady to call me back the minute Wanka was gone and I would be absolutely delighted to purchase one immediately because there was no way I was buying a ST while he was still manager and destroying the club.

Not alone did I not get a call back when he left but they trouserd the money you pay to be on the waiting list (15 quid I think) and blew me off it completely :roll:

C.UNTS :twisted:

I got that same call and gave the guy the same answer - the poor b.astard didnt know how to respond and started stuttering a response :lol: :lol:

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

augie wrote:
I am having doubts about the £59 for a silver membership. Tempted to downgrade to red for £29 as I can’t see too many issues getting tickets next season. Also given I tend to go to midweek games, there will probably only be a small number of them this season. Still hopefully a few more Saturday 3pm games than previous seasons.

Deadred

Post by Deadred »

Any season ticket holders doing the holiday ? If you get through on the phone they send a link to a form.
Your old seats not guaranteed 22/23 season , same price band is and will keep 2 together .

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Deadred wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:23 pm
Any season ticket holders doing the holiday ? If you get through on the phone they send a link to a form.
Your old seats not guaranteed 22/23 season , same price band is and will keep 2 together .
Thanks for posting the info, sure it will be helpful to someone, don’t be a stranger, stay around and join in :barscarf:

Deadred

Post by Deadred »

Cheers , Will do .
I have taken the holiday .When you fill in the form it states you will not get back your old seats and next year will be offered same or similar price bands .Shame I had good seats .
Will use a silver this season and see what's on offer next

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

The 5pm deadline looms.. I just can’t be bothered to do either option. They normally chase you up.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Deadred wrote:
All the season ticket holders I know bar one are doing the holiday for forthcoming season. Will be plenty of tickets available on a game by game basis. :D

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

arrgee wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:31 pm
Deadred wrote:
All the season ticket holders I know bar one are doing the holiday for forthcoming season. Will be plenty of tickets available on a game by game basis. :D
Not so sure about that. Will still be a reduced capacity.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Clummo99 wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:49 pm
arrgee wrote:
Deadred wrote:
I thought everything was going to be fully open come 21st June…

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

arrgee wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:29 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:49 pm
arrgee wrote:
Deadred wrote:
I thought everything was going to be fully open come 21st June…
Delta/Indian varient is the spanner in the works for 21 June plus I don't think the intention is for large events to be full capacity straight away.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

arrgee wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:24 pm
augie wrote:
I am having doubts about the £59 for a silver membership. Tempted to downgrade to red for £29 as I can’t see too many issues getting tickets next season. Also given I tend to go to midweek games, there will probably only be a small number of them this season. Still hopefully a few more Saturday 3pm games than previous seasons.
Decided to pay £59 in the end. Hopefully spectators are allowed back in August.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

They gave me some sort of a discount for pulling my pants down last year so at least there's that.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:23 pm
They gave me some sort of a discount for pulling my pants down last year so at least there's that.
I got a refund from my bank for last two seasons and reported Arsenal to trading standards for breaching terms and conditions. Was a bit surprised to get the re-joining notice. Thought I had burned my bridges. But they probably figured I spent so much over last 50 years that they would let me join again.

Ironically my fellow attendee hasn’t got the renewal notice as he cancelled direct debit before they took the cash last year. But then he doesn’t go that often. He was giving it up, but I was planning to renew it in case I needed it for someone else.