The Season Ticket/JG/Silvers/Reds Discussion Superthread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
g88ner

Re: Ticket Demand

Post by g88ner »

Are we allowed a full stadium?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

With not many people flying in from abroad there's going to be shit loads of tickets floating for every game, makes the silver all but redundant this season.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

"We have a limited amount of tickets remaining for the Arsenal v Chelsea match on Sunday 22nd August. Tickets are now on sale via the Friends and Family service to all Arsenal Members.

The Friends and Family service allows Members to buy an additional 4 tickets on their Membership account for this fixture, subject to availability.

Please note that we are unable to activate membership cards now that the Friends and Family on sale has commenced and print at home (e-tickets) will be sent to the lead client email address to gain entry to Emirates Stadium. You will also have the option to digitally download your ticket(s) onto your chosen device. (Booking fees apply)

Arsenal Football Club"

By limited amount, I assume they mean tens of thousands. I remember we were discussing on here a few years back that once the novelty of the new ground wore off and everyone who wanted to visit it had visited it, we were going to struggle unless we started competing. Why the fuck would anyone want to shell out a fortune on tickets to watch us get rolled over in the usual apathetic and insipid manner by teams like the chavs or City? If you want to charge big money for tickets then either you buy some fucking world class players or you regularly compete for top honours with every match really mattering. We are doing neither of those things. I've just read someone on Twitter comment that judging by the amount of tickets still available, we might as well shut the top tier this season.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fuck off. Three or four ticket threads? Fuck fucking off. :lol: :wink:

I'm merging all this ticket shit into one giant stinking ticket thread. 8)

Cùnts. :wink:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:36 pm

Is that you subtly asking me to get you a ticket for the Chavs game? :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:43 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:36 pm

Is that you subtly asking me to get you a ticket for the Chavs game? :D
Yep. :oops:

:lol: :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:45 pm
Just been contacted by Arsenal offering me up to 4 tickets for the Chelsea game on friends and family scheme. Twitter is reporting thousands of tickets unsold.

Chickens are coming home to roost. :twisted:
So pleasing to see. I remember saying a few years ago it would come to this. People said there were tens of thousands waiting to take their place if they didn't take their seats!

There are more attractive "day trips" to London these days than watching its 4th best team serve up 1930s paced dross charging 62 quid for the pleasure.

Hope all our cup draws are away so I don't have to give a penny to that wig wearing c.unt

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:22 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Just been contacted by Arsenal offering me up to 4 tickets for the Chelsea game on friends and family scheme. Twitter is reporting thousands of tickets unsold.

So pleasing to see. I remember saying a few years ago it would come to this. People said there were tens of thousands waiting to take their place if they didn't take their seats!

There are more attractive "day trips" to London these days than watching its 4th best team serve up 1930s paced dross charging 62 quid for the pleasure.

Hope all our cup draws are away so I don't have to give a penny to that wig wearing c.unt
Totally agree - I have been boycotting the category A games for years.
There should no longer be any category A prices because we no longer have a team to compete in those matches.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:54 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:

There should no longer be any category A prices because we no longer have a team to compete in those matches.
Plus they are always on the box - when was the last time we played the Mickeys, either of the Mancs, vermin and chavs and it wasn't on?

Absolute rip off. Nothing would please me more than a half empty stadium giving this owner all he deserves

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:54 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:

I think last one I went to was European Cup semi against Manchester United back in 2009. At least I got a free flag thrown in. Agree that Arsenal should not be charging Category A prices when they are not a category A team.

Red Snapper

new membership cards

Post by Red Snapper »

I'm a bit of a dinosaur on here, saw my first game at Highbury on Good Friday 1963, so I'm a bit confused about how to use it. There are plenty of instructions about how to use it with a smartphone but not one word about what to do if like me you only have a dumbphone. Can it still be used in the usual way to enter the stadium and go to the assigned seat? I've tried emailing the club but two weeks later have had no reply, Anyone know?

gooner265

Re: new membership cards

Post by gooner265 »

You should have a card to use as well , so just use that if you have no smartphone.
You will find this answer in the super thread once DB merges it :lol:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Red Snapper wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:27 pm
I'm a bit of a dinosaur on here, saw my first game at Highbury on Good Friday 1963, so I'm a bit confused about how to use it. There are plenty of instructions about how to use it with a smartphone but not one word about what to do if like me you only have a dumbphone. Can it still be used in the usual way to enter the stadium and go to the assigned seat? I've tried emailing the club but two weeks later have had no reply, Anyone know?
Just swipe the card to get in. No need to register anything. No need for any app either.

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Thanks guys :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Question answered?

Just gonna merge this into THE MASSIVE TICKET AND MEMBERSHIP THREAD ALREADY ON HERE FFS!!!

:banghead: :banghead:

:D :wink: :wink: