MurderingBastards* who got all English clubs banned from Europe for five seasons H Weds 15th July KO 815pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Retro Gunner

Re: Club* who got all English clubs banned from Europe for five seasons H Weds 15th July KO 815pm

Post by Retro Gunner »

Ray C wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:33 am
Can we still finish in the top half of the table if we win this ?. 10th has a nice ring to it !. 1-3 to the scousers. :barscarf: :barscarf:
Sorry Ray, but we can’t have all this 10th nonsense....you’ll have Clash after you.

If we finish in that exalted position, let it be known as Decenth.

8)

Bradywasking

Re: Club* who got all English clubs banned from Europe for five seasons H Weds 15th July KO 815pm

Post by Bradywasking »

augie wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:08 am
I'm not asking this out of any specific hatred of the murdering scouse scum (which clearly I have), but does every team now have to give the c.unts a guard of honour before the game ?? I thought it was just whoever they played next after winning it :?
Yes every team have to do it not just this season but actually forever..It is to honour the greatest football team ever, and their lovable rascal of a manager. Please don't complain, just be honoured to do it.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

arrgee wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:57 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:28 pm
Calamity capers in the NLD on Sunday, membership renewals out on Tuesday, a guard of honour followed by a rinsing from the bin dippers on Wednesday and then to cap it all off obliterated by City who are putting 5 past everybody for fun at the moment on Saturday night.

That was the week that was :suicide:
It could well be the worst 7 days ever as an Gunner. Losing to scum, victims* and moneybags City. Can’t remember a worse time.
And dirty Leeds getting promoted on Thursday.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arrgee wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:41 am
augie wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:08 am
I'm not asking this out of any specific hatred of the murdering scouse scum (which clearly I have), but does every team now have to give the c.unts a guard of honour before the game ?? I thought it was just whoever they played next after winning it :?
For the victims* there is a special guard of honour for every one of their remaining games this season. In all likelihood, it will continue next season, so all the clubs who didn’t play them in last few weeks will have to do likewise. And if crowds return, the victims* will have more guards of honour so everyone can see it.
Superb use of the obligatory asterisk there. Superb. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I see socher fan boy mag FourFourTwo are asking mouser* fans to vote for their choice of song / chant to be played when the victims* finally lift the trophy after 3 decades.

Shame the songs "who got all the English clubs banned" and "how many Italians did you kill today" are not on the list. :censored:

JFT39. 8)

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

I've a feeling that I might regret asking this, but......what's the asterisk for??

Pity there's no tin hat emoji ! :)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:28 pm
I see socher fan boy mag FourFourTwo are asking mouser* fans to vote for their choice of song / chant to be played when the victims* finally lift the trophy after 3 decades.

Shame the songs "who got all the English clubs banned" and "how many Italians did you kill today" are not on the list. :censored:

JFT39. 8)
I was thinking of the old Beatles classic" A little help from my (our) friends ".. VAR, Media, Referees to name them

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:44 pm
I've a feeling that I might regret asking this, but......what's the asterisk for??

The competition started with fans in the ground, games taking place every week, 3 subs per game and no drinks breaks. It concluded with no fans in the ground, games every 3 days, 5 subs per game and drinks break each half.

The integrity of the competition went down the shitter when the rules were changed half way through hence the asterisks for the supposed winners*.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

This should be on the Comedy Channel tonight it might be that funny,even with their squad already on the beach our calamity strewn side will allow them chance after chance,
We'll lose 5-1 with Luiz and Mustgashi at fault for 4 of them.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:01 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:

The competition started with fans in the ground, games taking place every week, 3 subs per game and no drinks breaks. It concluded with no fans in the ground, games every 3 days, 5 subs per game and drinks break each half.

The integrity of the competition went down the shitter when the rules were changed half way through hence the asterisks for the supposed winners*.

Ah I see :lol: :lol: .....a sub standard league title. Fabulous. I'll be using the asterisk from now on. :barscarf:

Thanks Rodders.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:39 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:01 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:

Ah I see :lol: :lol: .....a sub standard league title. Fabulous. I'll be using the asterisk from now on. :barscarf:

Thanks Rodders.
I encourage everyone to use the glorious asterisks. Thus the thread title. :lol:

Top explanation too rodders. :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal XI: Martinez, Holding, David Luiz, Cedric, Torreira, Xhaka, Tierney, Pepe, Lacazette, Saka, Nelson https://t.co/9NtnZE8E8p

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:25 pm
Arsenal XI: Martinez, Holding, David Luiz, Cedric, Torreira, Xhaka, Tierney, Pepe, Lacazette, Saka, Nelson https://t.co/9NtnZE8E8p
Interesting line up.

Obviously worried about Liverpool’s full backs as well as Salah and mane causing havoc out wide so looks like he’s binned the back 3 and gone with 2 banks of 4... Tierney & saka left, Cedric and Nelson right? Pepe floating around behind Lacazette?

We’ll lose! :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Is it wrong that I dont really care about this game, season ended 4 months ago for me :box:

I must protest the title btw, Club* is not a correct term in this case, Vermin*, Murdering Bastards* and Media Whoring C un ts* are far more acceptable :evil:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Last edited by Clummo99 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.