Villa vulvas A Tue 21st KO 815pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
robbo10

Re: Villa vulvas A Tue 21st KO 815pm

Post by robbo10 »

Fucking shit

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Even a good side won’t be at 100% all the time. But fuck me around half of our performances are a complete disgrace.

We haven’t had a shot on target for fucks sake.

We could play all night and wouldn’t get near scoring.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

That said I do have a massive soft spot for villa so if we’ve helped them stay up I don’t mind that

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

90 more minutes of utterly insipid shit to rival the games against Bournemouth, Sheffield United, Olympiacos, Burnley, Palace, Brighton and many many more

As I said after the City game - there's talent in the squad and both Emery and Wenger found it on occasions and produced results that left us stunned. The following week we would go back to being shite

The super coach had better win the cup now or he has overseen the lowest league finish in 25 years and no European football of any kind

Utter utter garbage tonight. Substitutions reminiscent of an England friendly. Did anyone know where they were playing in the end? Nketiah given a free pass to do fuck all and shunt the two strikers likely to score out to the flanks. Willock run around like a headless chicken. Pepe absolutely Jack shit

Another pathetic Arteta performance. Awful on every count. Played at a snail's pace and not a single proper shot on target against the most pathetic of Villa teams

Wheres the great attitude improvement??

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Un friggin believable. :cry:

wibble

Post by wibble »

Well, they are shite, we are shite and that game was indeed a huge pile of shite.

Villa will be hoping we're not as shit against Watford or they'll score a few and Villa will be gone

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Terrible performance

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Just think this is what we’ve got to get used to over the coming seasons. Doesn’t get much better than a one-off like Saturday, but we’ve got plenty of shit displays like tonight to come. Just hope the Final is one of those rare special days.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

One of the worst performances I've seen in years. No-one gave a shit, even in the last 5 mins we were tapping it around at the back, going backwards. Disgraceful. These players have put all the eggs in one FA cup basket and quite frankly (pardon the pun) I think they'll score 4 or more against us. :roll:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Second last game of the season,need a win to stay up.........

Who you going to hope to play....

:banghead: :banghead:

On a sidenote,Sky wanking about Villa's performance,I mean this Villa side ain't 4th from bottom for no reason,they are fucking shit,and our lot ain't even had a shot on goal apart from a header Nketiah should have scored from,even in the last minute we were passing to back to the keeper ffs

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Looked like a pre-season game. That's about all I can say. No tempo, nobody really putting themselves about and just totally fucking lethargic.

augie

Post by augie »

That was absolute, absolute dogshite - sidewards backwards, sidewards backwards :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Emery and arteta were both lumbered with the greatest waste of 72m ever seen - no passion or drive from the c.unt, and all he can do is keep checking back inside :roll: Worst thing about it is that we will have to take an absolutely massive financial hit if we are ever to get rid of him (and he would be absolutely out the door for me this summer).

Ceballos is a stats man - all great 10 yard passes going nowhere but keeping possession so that his passing accuracy stats remain high :roll: That might be all well and good if we are winning, but keeping possession when losing a game is fcuking ridiculous

Only person worse than our players was the ref - c.unt booked laca and willock for fcuk all, but their luiz guy in midfield got away without a yellow and then did pick up a yellow 10 minutes later so if ref did his job he would have been off

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

That was pathetic.

So passive and utter dogshit performances by everyone.

Arteta’s team selection didn’t help. I don’t understand a system that has 3 strikers and no creative players. The balance was all wrong all night and the substitutions didn’t help either. Really poor from Arteta.

So frustrating. Watford really is a dead rubber now after that ridiculous performance tonight :roll:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

That was some muck

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

I mean surely he realises that Nketiah is Championship standard at best? Aubameyang won us the game against City - better make sure we maroon him out on the wing again.