Chavski *word censored* Fa cup final Sat 1st Aug KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clash

Re: Chavski *word censored* Fa cup final Sat 1st Aug KO 1730

Post by Clash »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:14 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:45 am
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:42 pm
I echo that sentiment, that’s what it’s all about - The Arsenal Family. Hope it’s a great day for us Saturday.

Oh by the way, that day you and your dad were at the West Ham final and your mam got caught speeding......that was the day I came in to the world!

Born the day the we lost a cup final to a Trevor fucking Brooking header, all down hill for me from there :lol:
Then four days after you were born Arsenal lost an ECWC Final on penalties to Valencia in Brussels. (* everyone got home safely from Brussels) .
You really were set up for a life of pain following The Arsenal Rodders.
And then your name sake fucked off to Juventus which I know is still traumatic to older gooners to this day. Was my birth the catalyst for two cup final defeats in a week and our best player departing?

Small price to pay if you ask me :wink:
If you look back through this thread Rodders you can see what the weather was like on the day you were born 8) :D

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:11 am
rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:19 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:49 am
Tomorrow Arsenal and Chelsea will wear shirts with their Crest, their sponsor, their sleeve sponsor and badges for NHS, BLM and Heads Up Charity , along with presumably some text on the shirts to say FA Cup Final 2020 or some such thing.
They will look like Rugby League teams.
They’ve banged 3 of the logos around the back under the player’s name and number.

Not a massive fan of that font they’re using for the players name either.
I really hate all these fucking stupid logos on jerseys. The Rwanda shit has stopped me buying anything with that on it. :roll:
Agree 100% mate. Totally ruins them for me. I would consider paying extra to have a plain one but of course that's not an option :roll:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Definitely feeling the buzz for this now :barscarf:

Barbecue organised for tomorrow, beers in the fridge, big screen ready.

Come on you REDS!!! :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Clash wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:31 pm
Definitely feeling the buzz for this now :barscarf:

Barbecue organised for tomorrow, beers in the fridge, big screen ready.

Come on you REDS!!! :barscarf:
Pre-match trepidation and excitement building at the same time, COYG :barscarf: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Clash wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:11 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:14 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:45 am
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:42 pm
I echo that sentiment, that’s what it’s all about - The Arsenal Family. Hope it’s a great day for us Saturday.

Oh by the way, that day you and your dad were at the West Ham final and your mam got caught speeding......that was the day I came in to the world!

Born the day the we lost a cup final to a Trevor fucking Brooking header, all down hill for me from there :lol:
Then four days after you were born Arsenal lost an ECWC Final on penalties to Valencia in Brussels. (* everyone got home safely from Brussels) .
You really were set up for a life of pain following The Arsenal Rodders.
And then your name sake fucked off to Juventus which I know is still traumatic to older gooners to this day. Was my birth the catalyst for two cup final defeats in a week and our best player departing?

Small price to pay if you ask me :wink:
If you look back through this thread Rodders you can see what the weather was like on the day you were born 8) :D
Well it was fucking torrential where I was coming out of I can tell ya that :shock:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Never thought I'd see the day when some of the local Swamp Dwellers living in the Gooner Valley all their lives now say they are supporting us in the final over the Chav Nazi's WTF? :shock:

When asked they are saying the Chav vermin are a two bob club financed with dodgy money & they can't stand the usual Nazi / gassing abuse they get from them. I said what about The Arsenal abuse, they reckon it's no way as bad as Chav Nazis & even the Spammers give at London games. One saying the Gooner abuse is more silly than nasty, running round Spurs with our willies hanging out LOL!

I know most of of these local Spurs lads have Gooner kids, wives / girlfriends & family but I still can't believe I'm even hearing this stuff? Maybe they're happy with finishing above us for a few seasons and have lost the plot. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Tomorrow we'll be all like dis an ting:

:winner:

8)

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I would consider buying a shirt if it was plain apart from a gold cannon .
I just object to walking around like an adshell advertising carrier bag.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:52 pm
Never thought I'd see the day when some of the local Swamp Dwellers living in the Gooner Valley all their lives now say they are supporting us in the final over the Chav Nazi's WTF? :shock:

When asked they are saying the Chav vermin are a two bob club financed with dodgy money & they can't stand the usual Nazi / gassing abuse they get from them. I said what about The Arsenal abuse, they reckon it's no way as bad as Chav Nazis & even the Spammers give at London games. One saying the Gooner abuse is more silly than nasty, running round Spurs with our willies hanging out LOL!

I know most of of these local Spurs lads have Gooner kids, wives / girlfriends & family but I still can't believe I'm even hearing this stuff? Maybe they're happy with finishing above us for a few seasons and have lost the plot. :roll:
Both clubs are just cûnts, both sets of fans are cûnts, scum are more cûntish but both sets of cûnts have probably bonded with their cûntish racism or something. Fuck them both.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

The Mail say Kieran Tierney may play at centre-back against Chelsea tomorrow. Its understood that, in training this week, Arteta explored the option of Tierney playing on the left side of a back three with Ainsley Maitland-Niles at left wing-back.https://t.co/x3gUsPrl31 #Arsenal

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

IT'S FA CUP FINAL DAY.. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Come on you Gunners...!!!!!!!!

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

here we go!

Been up from 3.30am , nerves kicking in already!

Too early for a beer??

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:25 pm
The Mail say Kieran Tierney may play at centre-back against Chelsea tomorrow. Its understood that, in training this week, Arteta explored the option of Tierney playing on the left side of a back three with Ainsley Maitland-Niles at left wing-back.https://t.co/x3gUsPrl31 #Arsenal
Anything that doesn't involve that useless lump Kolasinac is most welcome!

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

If Colossusnatch plays, we lose. If the CB pairing is Luiz and Holding, we lose. I can't see anything but a 4 goal defeat for us. :? :cussing:

wibble

Post by wibble »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:16 am
If Colossusnatch plays, we lose. If the CB pairing is Luiz and Holding, we lose. I can't see anything but a 4 goal defeat for us. :? :cussing:
That’s the spirit! I can see this going either way tbh (unlike the semi against city where I have is no chance)

Our defence is shit but so was the defence we played in the 2017 final and we still beat them then