The Official Willian Huff n Puff chav crunt Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
A11M11

Re: The Official Willian Huff n Puff chav crunt Thread

Post by A11M11 »

We will just have to suck it up and blow him out . If he don't want to be here tell him to find somewhere else.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

A11M11 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:29 pm
We will just have to suck it up and blow him out . If he don't want to be here tell him to find somewhere else.
But who on earth would take him on the wages we're paying him - its going to be Ozil Mk II. I bet we have to pay to get shot of him

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

That's what I meant by suck it up , we have no choice if he misses Chelsea so much let Fulham have him.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Another Raul special with alleged kickbacks all round ,if he wanted to stay at Chelsea I'm sure he could have done but his agent wanted a large sign on fee and we are a sucker for that !
Now it could be that he is and Owned player IE they are given money when they are young to help their families out of the favela and in return are effectively owned and controlled by gangsters like a lot of South Americans and especially Brazilians Ronaldo /Chevez are two examples , in which case he may well be regretting leaving but I thought they had stamped that practice out nowadays .
Either way we need to shift both he and Pepe in the next window .