The Official Willian Huff n Puff chav crunt Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: The Official Willian Huff n Puff chav crunt Thread

Post by StuartL »

Game changer tonight

:barscarf: :barscarf:

:wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Heroic signing - just when we thought we'd fucked off the last of the big money spongers, this cock rolls into town on 220k per week

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Does his assist tonight not make him a legend along with Abou then?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:28 pm

Not fit to lace Abous boots

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:30 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:

When I see Willian run the midfield on dozens of occasions and show the type of skills Abou had (even once would be nice) we can talk about them in the same breath !

Old twinkle toes would have slayed those pubbers tonight !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Every time I see this fucking sponging cùnt huff and puff his way slowly and ineffectually around the pitch a part of me dies.

His assist last night? Under no pressure at all. The easiest pass he'll ever be expected to play. I give him zero credit for it.

Compare that to Saka taking on his man under pressure in a tight space and lifting the perfect lob into Boomerang. The difference between a classy hungry young player and a past it sponger phoning in his performances and stealing a pension.

At this stage I can only assume that Huff n Puff and Martinez-Lite are lovers. :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:28 am
Every time I see this fucking sponging cùnt huff and puff his way slowly and ineffectually around the pitch a part of me dies.

His assist last night? Under no pressure at all. The easiest pass he'll ever be expected to play. I give him zero credit for it.

Compare that to Saka taking on his man under pressure in a tight space and lifting the perfect lob into Boomerang. The difference between a classy hungry young player and a past it sponger phoning in his performances and stealing a pension.

At this stage I can only assume that Huff n Puff and Martinez-Lite are lovers. :roll:
His assist was the equivalent of the goalkeeper rolling the ball out to someone who goes on an 80 yard solo run and scores a worldie.

I 'assisted' the missus last night by carrying my plate to the dishwasher yesterday

Absolutely useless grade A c.unt. I thought Gallas, Luiz and Cech were proof that the ex-Chav reject model doesn't work but those three look like club legends compared to this piece of shit........and El Beige would rather stick him on than one of our best youngsters for years

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:55 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:28 am

His assist was the equivalent of the goalkeeper rolling the ball out to someone who goes on an 80 yard solo run and scores a worldie.

I 'assisted' the missus last night by carrying my plate to the dishwasher yesterday

Absolutely useless grade A c.unt. I thought Gallas, Luiz and Cech were proof that the ex-Chav reject model doesn't work but those three look like club legends compared to this piece of shit........and El Beige would rather stick him on than one of our best youngsters for years
I can't fathom the thinking behind it. I've always been a proponent of not burning out young talent - but that would entail playing a 19 year old for 90 minutes for 40 or 50 consecutive games! Not a couple of ten minute sub appearances.... :roll:

What the actual fuck is he "resting" Martinelli for? And if he has to "rest" him why cannot he not just drop Huff n Puff and let us play with ten men? There would be no difference anyone would be able to spot!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:

Aaaah! Yes, but About couldn't lace his own boots, at least not without getting injured. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:17 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:

Aaaah! Yes, but About couldn't lace his own boots, at least not without getting injured. :D
:lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

augie

Post by augie »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:52 pm
https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.u ... 48122/amp/

This is never gonna end

FFS :evil: :censored: :censored: :cussing: :cussing:

If anybody still doesnt think smith-rowe is gonna be shafted big time, then really there is no hope for them

augie

Post by augie »

At a time when you are struggling to win over your own fans is the perfect time to remind them that you didnt want to join the club in first place :roll:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... anted.html

:censored: :censored: :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:05 am
At a time when you are struggling to win over your own fans is the perfect time to remind them that you didnt want to join the club in first place :roll:

Well with it being the Daily Fail we can't know how out of context his words were taken in that "article"....

But.... if even half of that is true and he said it then not only is he a useless cùnt, he is a deeply thick cùnt and indeed a very lucky cùnt there are no fans in the stadium. :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:05 am

And these are actual quotes too rather than "a source close to the player leaked" or "it is rumoured that".

Lets see the last remaining Arteta apologists bat this one away. The bloke says it was his lengthy discussions with Arteta, coupled with the fact that we offered him 3 years, that swung it our way. So we've got this c.unt earning 220k for 3 years and its down to the manager. Wasn't his fault that he got lumbered with c.unts like Ozil, Mustafi and Kolasinac, but this was his hallmark signing.......lets not make any mistake about that. So we're stuck with this c.unt till he's 35 years old, and I'm afraid Arteta has created an Ozil issue here because you name me another club that would pay this prick 220k per week given what they've seen from him since we signed him

A signing to rival anything as piss poor as Wenger's