The Official Willian Huff n Puff chav crunt Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: The Official Willian Thread

Post by Redarmy »

goonertux wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:59 pm
Biggest example of modern football’s problem. 3 year multi-million pound deal for a complete has been to see out his days and earn a fortune! Fuckin waste of space!
Yes it was incredibly bad buisness no doubt about that.....
He has shown in the past what he could do mainly for the chavs, thats in the past
He is really taking the piss he plays as if he dont like football and cant really be bothered, annoys the fuck out of me
Totally against the move when it was muted, what incentive has the guy got, 3 year DEAL FFS
All comes back to Artetas poor management, he should not allow Willian to get away with this, in fact he praises him and plays him at every occasion he can

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Biggest signing disappointment since Lee Chapman.
Now there's a name for the above 40's.

augie

Post by augie »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:08 pm

Poor old leslie ash

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:20 am
Nos89 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:08 pm

Poor old leslie ash
Her mouth still looks wonky all these years later.

:shock:

:wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Think he might need at least a full season to get used to the premier league.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:36 pm
:lol: :lol:
Quality. 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

:D :D

I don't think the useless c.unt could play in the Andorran premier league these days

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:24 am
:D :D

I don't think the useless c.unt could play in the Andorran premier league these days
Absolutely. Has to be one of the worst signings in the last 20 years - and he has some competition there!

As much as I really do not rate the likes of Maitland-Bendtner and Pillock, both have contributed more in any given 10 minutes on the pitch than Huff n Puff has in his entire time with us. :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonertux wrote:
Biggest example of modern football’s problem. 3 year multi-million pound deal for a complete has been to see out his days and earn a fortune! Fuckin waste of space!

:high5:

Just seeing the lazy uselessCUNT wearing an Arsenal top even in a pre-match warm up makes my Pisss Boil. :cussing: :banghead:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:30 pm
goonertux wrote:

:high5:

Just seeing the lazy uselessCUNT wearing an Arsenal top even in a pre-match warm up makes my Pisss Boil. :cussing: :banghead:
Arteta pushed hard to get him, he will keep playing him no matter how shit he plays

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Arteta commenting on Willian:

“What he’s doing at the moment, the way he’s training, the way he’s working, the way he’s willing to give everything to the team is what I demand,” Arteta said on Wednesday night.

“Whether he’s more successful or less successful in the game is another matter, it will come with the quality that he has but this is what I demand to every player.

“A full commitment and to put the passion and everything they have in every training session and when they have the opportunity to play and so far Willian has done that every single day.”

Asked if criticism of the midfielder, who three assists in 24 appearances this season, has been undeserved, Arteta added: “I don’t say it’s unfair because with Willy the expectation is really high in terms of the goals he can score.

“The assists he can create, you expect him to be in the starting lineup as well so it’s normal that people write things about him. We have to protect him, we have to support him as much as we can because he deserves it from the way he handles his profession and the way he is with us.”

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:55 am
Arteta commenting on Willian:

“What he’s doing at the moment, the way he’s training, the way he’s working, the way he’s willing to give everything to the team is what I demand,” Arteta said on Wednesday night.

“Whether he’s more successful or less successful in the game is another matter, it will come with the quality that he has but this is what I demand to every player.

“A full commitment and to put the passion and everything they have in every training session and when they have the opportunity to play and so far Willian has done that every single day.”

Asked if criticism of the midfielder, who three assists in 24 appearances this season, has been undeserved, Arteta added: “I don’t say it’s unfair because with Willy the expectation is really high in terms of the goals he can score.

“The assists he can create, you expect him to be in the starting lineup as well so it’s normal that people write things about him. We have to protect him, we have to support him as much as we can because he deserves it from the way he handles his profession and the way he is with us.”
Surely they mean "three passes"? :roll:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

He has been dreadful since he joined us, but there's no doubt he was a fucking decent player and a regular match winner for the chavs!
I know he's getting on but surely that can't account for such a deterioration.

augie

Post by augie »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:31 pm
He has been dreadful since he joined us, but there's no doubt he was a fucking decent player and a regular match winner for the chavs!

I remember wrighty saying that, "with all due respect to the other clubs, a part of me was left behind when I left Arsenal and I was never the same player".

It is possible that the same is happening here ? Personally I just believe that his best days are gone, and more importantly the motivation is no longer there. Just get rid already

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

augie wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:44 pm
goonersid wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:31 pm

I remember wrighty saying that, "with all due respect to the other clubs, a part of me was left behind when I left Arsenal and I was never the same player".

It is possible that the same is happening here ? Personally I just believe that his best days are gone, and more importantly the motivation is no longer there. Just get rid already
That's understandable Augie, but to become utter shite overnite? WTF