The Official Willian Huff n Puff chav crunt Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
CloakedGooner

The Official Willian Huff n Puff chav crunt Thread

Post by CloakedGooner »

Welcome to Londons biggest club :barscarf:

Will he be another ex Chelsea dud, or a great new addition? Time shall tell 8)

SteveO 35

Re: The Official Willian Thread

Post by SteveO 35 »

As we do with all new signings - we welcome them with open arms and wish them all the best. I haven't really paid much attention to him over the past couple of seasons but there's no doubt at his best he is/was a fine player. I just hope its not an 'agent mate' deal and we end up with an outfield Cech, just here to top up the retirement pot.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Either everyone’s away on their staycation or nobody gives a toss about our new signing? Decent player who will give us a couple of different options up top. Anyway welcome to the club and hopefully he’ll elevate us to the lofty heights of 6th place next season.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Welcome to the club Willian, I have my reservations about where you'll play and in what formation without stifling development or reducing playing time of others but there is no doubting your talent up until now :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Tbh I think we bought him too late in his career. But we can hope he has a massive impact and still has something top notch left in his game. Fingers crossed. 8)

Herd

Post by Herd »

I didn't want him and stated reasons why , but I sincerely hope he makes me eat my words and that he has 3 injury free trophy laden seasons at the club,he's been a great player for them it would be nice if he can keep it up !
Unlike some I have no problem with being proved wrong in fact I'd love it !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:42 am
I didn't want him and stated reasons why , but I sincerely hope he makes me eat my words and that he has 3 injury free trophy laden seasons at the club,he's been a great player for them it would be nice if he can keep it up !
Me too. If it means trophies for the Arsenal I'd be thrilled to eat as much humble pie as augie eats penis. :shock: :wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:54 am
Herd wrote:
Me too. If it means trophies for the Arsenal I'd be thrilled to eat as much humble pie as augie eats penis. :shock: :wink:
:lol: It’d be like an episode of “man versus food” :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:56 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:54 am
Herd wrote:
:lol: It’d be like an episode of “man versus food” :lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:29 am
Welcome to Londons biggest club :barscarf:

Will he be another ex Chelsea dud, or a great new addition? Time shall tell 8)

:rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

:D

How shall I put this? :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

HE'S A FUCKIN' USELESS C.U.N.T.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Everyone agrees with you ^^^

augie

Post by augie »

Never agreed with the signing - didnt expect it to be this much of a disaster though :banghead: :banghead: :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

augie wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:40 pm
Never agreed with the signing - didnt expect it to be this much of a disaster though :banghead: :banghead: :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored:
I don't think anyone did mate! :lol:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Biggest example of modern football’s problem. 3 year multi-million pound deal for a complete has been to see out his days and earn a fortune! Fuckin waste of space!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:34 am
As we do with all new signings - we welcome them with open arms and wish them all the best. I haven't really paid much attention to him over the past couple of seasons but there's no doubt at his best he is/was a fine player. I just hope its not an 'agent mate' deal and we end up with an outfield Cech, just here to top up the retirement pot.
Sadly my suspicions were confirmed - Kia's little mate, Edu in on the act, another outrageous contract and wage. Just as we offloaded some wasters we're now stuck with another one. And so it goes on........

Will we ever learn from these past it players who have made their name elsewhere - Mkhitaryan, Cech, Willian. All utter c.unts