*Red bin dipping murdering filth A Mon 28th Sept KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
John F

Re: *Red bin dipping murdering filth A Mon 28th Sept KO 8pm

Post by John F »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:56 pm
Tets fucked up tonight.

Terrible team selection and questionable subs.

Pack your bags laca
This could of been written for several league visits there under now three different managers.What is it about the dippers away that Arsenal managers forget their brains.We have poor players why make it worse by playing dodgy tactics and leaving two of your better players on the bench.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

As limp cocked a performance as usual up there :cry: fucking despise these bastarts and there are a few in my graft aswell :( *word censored*.

Block93

Post by Block93 »

Arsenal defender Hector Bellerin to Sky Sports: "I think with the chances we were creating I felt we had chances of drawing or winning the game.

"When you come to Liverpool away you have to score your chances and not commit the mistakes we made.

"The difference is very fine margins. We made mistakes in the goals and our chances didn't go in.

"We were way more effective in other games we played against them. We gave them a good fight but we're frustrated. We're getting better every day."

Is it just me, or do you sometimes have to wonder which planet some people inhabit?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

augie wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:59 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:57 pm
Var didn't even look.at the obvious hand ball for the third

3-1 flattered us. I wouldnt even mention the handball cos it is only a deflection from the shitfest on and off the pitch tonight
Thought there was a handball for Robertson's goal too..accidental but think his left arm touched the ball, and it is important regardless of the performance.
Media golden boy Trent got away with a nasty late stamp on Tierney too, he got a yellow but the intent was to hurt and could have been a red card.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Difficult night. We were piss-poor, but that said if Lacazette had tucked away a gilt-edged chance at 2-1 we would have been right in there. They are miles better than us, no two ways about it.

Firmino is the biggest fraud about. I would score more goals than he does. Zero involvement in basically any of their goal scoring opportunities

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We deserved what we got from that game - fuck all - but for this not to have been even looked at after what’s gone on so far this season is an absolute joke.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

3-1 could have been 8-1. This line up will not finish in the to 10. Where are the defenders we've bought to strengthen the defence & what was the combined age of our potent (limp dick) front 3. Their front men know how to press - our's are just too slow & can't tackle. Pathetic, but as I've said before I have seen worse - many years ago. :barscarf: :barscarf:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:40 pm
We deserved what we got from that game - fuck all - but for this not to have been even looked at after what’s gone on so far this season is an absolute joke.

Apparently the little Hitler’s at Stockley Park were too busy celebrating the Liverpool goal to bother with doing their job :roll:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

g88ner wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:53 am
rodders999 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:40 pm

Apparently the little Hitler’s at Stockley Park were too busy celebrating the Liverpool goal to bother with doing their job :roll:
Sad but true :cry:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Still fuming over that debacle last night. Really thought Arsenal would go there and make a statement even if was in a losing cause. My optimism went south on reading the team sheet.I was so anxious to see if Tierney was fit that I actually didn't realise Gabriel wasn't until I saw the substitutes.
The logic of Arteta's decision still baffles me. Game got off to a typical Anfield start with them taking control and the officials not doing so.
Apart from the lucky goal there were no redeeming points in the first half. The absence of a midfield meant there was no protection for the defence and no support for the attack, not that either department covered themselves in glory either.
I actually believe Elneny improved when Xhaka went off, such is the standard Xhaka sets that he makes bad players around him worse.
Leno had a nightmare, any mistakes are obviously scrutinised more than normal after Martinez's departure. He was dreadful for the first goal, limp wrist palm to an unmarked striker.
Defence was so bad that Luiz actually was the best of them because he win a few headers. Bellerin couldn't even take a throw in. Tierney wasn't great in the first half, improved a bit in the second. The blow to the head must have jolted him. Holding is struggling. Maitland Niles is honest but out of his depth. Midfield was a disaster, Xhaka had one Hollywood interception, that was probably unnecessary as we actually had cover and then shouted for effect at the players who actually were in position. Without Kolasnic to pass to he really was awful. Ceballos did improve things, at least he knew which direction Arsenal were playing in. Willian was anonymous, and was replaced by a bloke who looks dazed all the time. A few turns bit no produce. For Bellerin's foull throws add in Pepe's dreadful corners. I didn't think Lacazette's workrate was as bad as some posters on here. Awful miss when Ceballos played him through
Aubameyang had one of those games, he was on the edge of the game , needs to be brought I to it by others. However the tactics were for Luiz to play long balls over the high line for Aubameyang to chase.
The worst offender on the night was the manager, I do support him and will cut him so.e slack,but he is suppose to have a football brain, he us suppose to read the game and be tactically astute. He got it wrong from before kick off. Gabriel may not be the best header of a ball for a central defender, but set pieces apart when do Liverpool actually cross high balls?
The referee had a shocker, Mane should have gone, simple as , he looked at Tierney and elbowed him with force.Any other team and he was gone.Media darling Trent should have seen red for his stamp on Tierney. Watch the replay from behind, he had time to pull out after Tierney cleared. Trent is a nasty little prock that has the media in his pocket. The foul on Aubameyang in front of the dugout was so blatant and obvious. Yet 30 seconds later Arsenal are getting a yellow card.One of the fw times that Arsenal looked like breaking the referee called them back and gave an unnecessary free a yard from their goal..
Rodders has put up the picture of Jora's "handball "..After the weekend we had how was that not called by VAR?
I would like to see Robertson's goal slowed down too, from behind it looked like there was contact with his left arm. Maybe not .
Overall a frustratingly familiar night at the home of the Victims. Martin Tyler had to change his undies a few times I'm sure, such was the joy he took out of it
On we go.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:38 am
Still fuming over that debacle last night. Really thought Arsenal would go there and make a statement even if was in a losing cause. My optimism went south on reading the team sheet.I was so anxious to see if Tierney was fit that I actually didn't realise Gabriel wasn't until I saw the substitutes.
The logic of Arteta's decision still baffles me. Game got off to a typical Anfield start with them taking control and the officials not doing so.
Apart from the lucky goal there were no redeeming points in the first half. The absence of a midfield meant there was no protection for the defence and no support for the attack, not that either department covered themselves in glory either.
I actually believe Elneny improved when Xhaka went off, such is the standard Xhaka sets that he makes bad players around him worse.
Leno had a nightmare, any mistakes are obviously scrutinised more than normal after Martinez's departure. He was dreadful for the first goal, limp wrist palm to an unmarked striker.
Defence was so bad that Luiz actually was the best of them because he win a few headers. Bellerin couldn't even take a throw in. Tierney wasn't great in the first half, improved a bit in the second. The blow to the head must have jolted him. Holding is struggling. Maitland Niles is honest but out of his depth. Midfield was a disaster, Xhaka had one Hollywood interception, that was probably unnecessary as we actually had cover and then shouted for effect at the players who actually were in position. Without Kolasnic to pass to he really was awful. Ceballos did improve things, at least he knew which direction Arsenal were playing in. Willian was anonymous, and was replaced by a bloke who looks dazed all the time. A few turns bit no produce. For Bellerin's foull throws add in Pepe's dreadful corners. I didn't think Lacazette's workrate was as bad as some posters on here. Awful miss when Ceballos played him through
Aubameyang had one of those games, he was on the edge of the game , needs to be brought I to it by others. However the tactics were for Luiz to play long balls over the high line for Aubameyang to chase.
The worst offender on the night was the manager, I do support him and will cut him so.e slack,but he is suppose to have a football brain, he us suppose to read the game and be tactically astute. He got it wrong from before kick off. Gabriel may not be the best header of a ball for a central defender, but set pieces apart when do Liverpool actually cross high balls?
The referee had a shocker, Mane should have gone, simple as , he looked at Tierney and elbowed him with force.Any other team and he was gone.Media darling Trent should have seen red for his stamp on Tierney. Watch the replay from behind, he had time to pull out after Tierney cleared. Trent is a nasty little prock that has the media in his pocket. The foul on Aubameyang in front of the dugout was so blatant and obvious. Yet 30 seconds later Arsenal are getting a yellow card.One of the fw times that Arsenal looked like breaking the referee called them back and gave an unnecessary free a yard from their goal..
Rodders has put up the picture of Jora's "handball "..After the weekend we had how was that not called by VAR?
I would like to see Robertson's goal slowed down too, from behind it looked like there was contact with his left arm. Maybe not .
Overall a frustratingly familiar night at the home of the Victims. Martin Tyler had to change his undies a few times I'm sure, such was the joy he took out of it
On we go.
100% bang on the money BWK. Particularly about the two red card incidents. I watched both again last night and again this morning and they are both nailed on reds. Shameful refereeing. Add to that the one deffo handball brushed over by the VAR vermin and one possible one as well. :roll:

There's no denying Arteta got it very wrong and the murderers* were by far the better team but ffs what is the point when there is such a level of collusion and cheating from the officials? It was bad when Rednose and manure were the media darlings but Christ it is even worse now with Trampy Shipman and the victims*. :censored:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I actually have no problem with the Jota goal being given, the ball ricochets up on to his arm, completely accidental.

I do however have a problem with it being given in the current climate and I have an even bigger problem with the fact they couldn’t even be fucking bothered checking it.

I also have a problem with an elbow to the throat not being checked and I also know 100% that of those two incidents had been by our players we would have seen a red card for ken and the goal chalked off for the other.

There was also one other incident which massively pissed me off last night, we played the ball out of of the back to Pepe who beat his man (this is not a typo) and was heading up the wing at pace. The fucking useless ref saw this but still blew the whistle for a free kick for us for a foul in our box.

Just infuriatingly shit officiating.

Liverpool will finish 20-30 points ahead of us this season so this isn’t sour grapes but teams will have fuck all chance against them with the odds stacked in their favour like that.

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

With all our sideways and backward movement we should get a crab as our new mascot :oops:

augie

Post by augie »

Block93 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:59 pm
Arsenal defender Hector Bellerin to Sky Sports: "I think with the chances we were creating I felt we had chances of drawing or winning the game.

"When you come to Liverpool away you have to score your chances and not commit the mistakes we made.

"The difference is very fine margins. We made mistakes in the goals and our chances didn't go in.

"We were way more effective in other games we played against them. We gave them a good fight but we're frustrated. We're getting better every day."

Is it just me, or do you sometimes have to wonder which planet some people inhabit?

Another player that has been a core part of our failures in recent years having been brought through in the "arrogance and zero accountability" wenger era :roll: At the tail end of last season the chavs (especially their defence) capitulated and rolled over in a game, and their fat cunting manager gave a very blunt statement afterwards saying something along the lines of "that performance and effort wont be forgotten" - any chance our manager will do the same after last night ? Bellend, laca, elneny and of course xhaka should be out the door in the next week if he recognises the all round shitiness that those c.unts delivered, but somehow I doubt that will happen. Players like holding and maitland-niles showed that at best they are squad players, but at least they worked hard for the team, but those others....... :roll: I keep saying that I dont need arteta to be successful straight away, and that the fa cup was more of an unexpected bonus, but I do need him to see that some players are not good enough, and get them out of our club and start again if necessary. He will never be a proper success at AFC as long as he allows mediocrity, arrogance, and an all round bad attitude to run through the team, and watching these c.unts week after week is your proverbial death by a thousand cuts

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Augie old buddy agree with most of that but Maitland-Bendtner should not be a squad player at a club like Arsenal. He should be a squad player at Palace or Fulham. That is his level. An honest lad and a trier yep that's great but unfortunately he is gash.

Xhakatard should not even be a professional foobler ffs.

And Elninny? Not the worst I've seen but he contributes not very much. Just wanders around giving short passes and tracking about a bit but contributing very little. Again should not be at Arsenal.

Laca is like Welbeck. Seems to have gotten a reputation but with little real quality or consistency to back it up.

Bellend needs to fuck off to the world of fashion that he is so obsessed with. Total gash.