Racist Steptoe & Brenda's Biatches H Sun 25th Oct KO 715pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Racist Steptoe & Brenda's Biatches H Sun 25th Oct KO 715pm

Post by augie »

The one area I will not criticise arteta on is his treatment of ozil - the lazy c.unt hasnt worked out for years and has always been our best player when he wasnt playing :roll: Should have been bombed out years ago

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:14 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:05 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:55 pm
and he takes off tierney and puts xhaka lb :roll: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

That’s an absolutely shocking decision. Tells everyone all they need to know about how safe Xhaka is under Arteta’s management. And some people thought that Partey’s arrival signalled the end of the useless prat. Regardless of who we sign, he’s safe as houses under this manager.
Not just this manager, ANY of our last three managers.

Yep....four if you include Ljungberg. Just what did Arteta imagine would improve by taking off Tierney and sticking clubfoot at fullback??? Of all the fucking brainless decisions that could be made, that's got to take first prize. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Mind you, we were absolutely crap regardless. It's as though the French fraud never left. Slow, sideways, backwards, no creativity at all and always the inevitable sucker punch waiting to catch out our slumbering defence. Fuck me that was awful. I have said it before (initially before lockdown), that I couldn't shake the feeling that Arteta is taking advice from Wenger and I genuinely think it's possible.

Oh well, at least I watched the stream and didn't waste £15 on that absolute pile of crap. :cussing:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

I do have sympathy with Arteta - our squad is pretty uninspiring, and I think that Ozil had given up on football long before he joined. He has done some decent work in terms of making us a bit better organised, and he seems to be going about trying to change the culture.

But fuck me some of his decisions are mind-boggling. Xhaka, every week, every fucking week, again? Ceballos is a slightly better Denis Suarez, why take him back out of all the players in the world? Lacazette looks like the useless sack of shit we have seen 70% of his career with us, not the useful centre forward we’ve seen 30%. Aubameyang is one of the best goal scorers in Europe but offers pretty little else given his talent - let’s maroon him out on the wing every game.

He is setting us up like an absolute bog standard mid-table team. Fucking negative, completely uncreative, slow and just hoping to be able to pull off one or two big results a season against the big sides. We have played 3 good sides this season (being generous to Leicester) and we have barely landed a punch.

augie

Post by augie »

If anyone can come up with some kind of reasoning/justification for playing xhaka in a back 3 I would love to hear it :? I have never hidden the fact that I dont like the back 3 idea, but for months now he has gone with it by putting tierney in there, and now from nowhere he puts xhaka in there ?? Seriously ?? Is that a recognition that he isnt good enough to get his place in midfield, so I have to find room for him somewhere ? If he played the c.unt midfield in a 4-3-3 then maybe he gets some slack, but that shit is utterly unacceptable :censored: :censored: :cussing: :cussing:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

This will come as fuck all surprise to anyone but -

Arsenal Shots per game

2020/21 - 8.8
19/20 - 10.7
18/19 - 12.3
17/18 - 15.6
16/17 - 14.9
15/16 - 15.0
14/15 - 16.1
13/14 - 13.8
12/13 - 15.7
11/12 - 16.8
10/11 - 17.2
09/10 - 17.4
08/09 - 17.4
07/08 - 16.5
06/07 - 16.8
05/06 - 14.6
04/05 - 14.9
03/04 - 14.2

SteveO 35

Re: Brendas biatchees H Sun 25th Oct KO 715pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:02 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:38 am
God knows. :roll:

If we line up like yesterday then we lose 1-0.

If he drops Pepe and Xhakatard and gets Willian out of that ridiculous half arsed false 9 attempt, and the Boomerang bothers his hole, then we might nick something. Might.

Superb title btw Falkirk! 8)
I can't take the credit for this one DB it was the brainchild of our Rodders :lol:
Can we at least have an amusing match thread title for the Dundalk game - an opportunity for some classic Partridge perhaps

Arsenal v Toothless Simpletons
Arsenal v Horses Running Through Council Estates
Arsenal v Dares More to De Europa Dun Dis?

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Awful performance, we were never going to get a break on the disallowed goal biased but thought Schmeical was never getting near it anyway.

Steptoe done us again and remember when we were linked to signing him I thought he would of done what he has since scored goals at a great rate.

Auba is wasted out wide and the slow side to side football we play how does that suit him or even Pepe that the only thing going for him is he can Forrest Gump.

Bellerin with a decent volley 2bd half Lack of threat is running in treacle just loses the ball and gives fouls away.

John F

Post by John F »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:43 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

If he drops Pepe and Xhakatard and gets Willian out of that ridiculous half arsed false 9 attempt, and the Boomerang bothers his hole, then we might nick something. Might.

I can't take the credit for this one DB it was the brainchild of our Rodders :lol:
Can we at least have an amusing match thread title for the Dundalk game - an opportunity for some classic Partridge perhaps

Shouldn't it be toothless simpletons v Dundalk

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

We may have a Wenger lite in charge.
I’ve been saying that for months! Arteta even said he wanted Wenger back at the club the other day FFS. Arteta is out of his depth, Should have started at somewhere like Huddersfield and he’s got us playing like them. I really can’t see a way forward under him. Brainless decisions every week, it’s not occasional it’s every fucking week!! :banghead: :banghead:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Pepe, €72m, Ozil, €42.5m, £350,000 a week and fucking nothing from the prick for about two years, Xhaka, €30m Fuck me. Fucking hell. Has any club spent so much on such fucking shit? How the fucking fuck was 72m spent on the slim Eboue? I've never seen such an over-priced pile of shit.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

John F wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:46 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:D :D On tonight's evidence, you're probably right mate

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

When we lose our next game we could be 15th, Arteta could actually put us in a relegation battle! :shock:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:52 pm
Pepe, €72m, Ozil, €42.5m, £350,000 a week and fucking nothing from the prick for about two years, Xhaka, €30m Fuck me. Fucking hell. Has any club spent so much on such fucking shit? How the fucking fuck was 72m spent on the slim Eboue? I've never seen such an over-priced pile of shit.
Chuck in that disgraceful waster Lacazette for €50m, €35m for Mustafi, £16m for Chambers and you're starting to see what an absolute load of wedge we've spunked up the wall on utter shite. With the exception of Pepe - bought above the manager's head as he clearly wanted Zaha - Lord Wenger, the uber intelligent, great economist bought the lot.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:55 pm
When we lose our next game we could be 15th, Arteta could actually put us in a relegation battle! :shock:
People might say that tongue in cheek but I've maintained that if Kroenke sticks around for another 2-3 years it will most likely happen. We've long since been overtaken by the Scumbags up the road, but Everton, Wolves, and Leicester will do it too. Only needs someone half decent as an owner to get hold of Newcastle and they could be next. If you can slump from top 4 certainties 4 years ago, to 8th and missing out on CL revenue, whilst other teams bring in owners willing to invest it's not that far off being a possibility

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

John F wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:46 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Arsenal v Badly Tarmaced Drives?
Arsenal v Men in Platform Shoes about to be arrested for bombings?
Arsenal v Beamish?

All seems fairly fine to me and probably wholly accurate. I've never been to Ireland myself. I wouldn't want to lower myself that far.