Racist Steptoe & Brenda's Biatches H Sun 25th Oct KO 715pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Racist Steptoe & Brenda's Biatches H Sun 25th Oct KO 715pm

Post by rodders999 »

Never in my life have I seen anything like Pepe. 22 million would have been a robbery but 72 fucking million? He’s shit, runs past the ball, stumbles over it. Shocking.

SteveO 35

Re: Brendas biatchees H Sun 25th Oct KO 715pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:01 pm
John F wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:46 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:43 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:02 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:38 am
God knows. :roll:

If we line up like yesterday then we lose 1-0.

If he drops Pepe and Xhakatard and gets Willian out of that ridiculous half arsed false 9 attempt, and the Boomerang bothers his hole, then we might nick something. Might.

Superb title btw Falkirk! 8)
I can't take the credit for this one DB it was the brainchild of our Rodders :lol:
Can we at least have an amusing match thread title for the Dundalk game - an opportunity for some classic Partridge perhaps

Arsenal v Toothless Simpletons
Arsenal v Horses Running Through Council Estates
Arsenal v Dares More to De Europa Dun Dis?

Shouldn't it be toothless simpletons v Dundalk

Arsenal v Badly Tarmaced Drives?
Arsenal v Men in Platform Shoes about to be arrested for bombings?
Arsenal v Beamish?

All seems fairly fine to me and probably wholly accurate. I've never been to Ireland myself. I wouldn't want to lower myself that far.
Today really did encapsulate the feeling of a Sunday didn't. You've got work tomorrow, its 15 quid on pay per view, your team barely musters a shot all game and you just think "Sunday, bloody Sunday".

Hopefully this next game will be a massacre though...

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:02 pm
Never in my life have I seen anything like Pepe. 22 million would have been a robbery but 72 fucking million? He’s shit, runs past the ball, stumbles over it. Shocking.
And if we'd signed Zaha - who Palace wanted £60m for in the end, and who has been mustard this season again - who knows where we'd be now? Josh and the super intellects on the board wanted Pepe for his 'resale value'.......which would be how much now? About 10m optional transfer fee after a loan season at Rennes I reckon. Watching him take corners........fuck me!

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Topside Northbank wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:45 pm
Awful performance, we were never going to get a break on the disallowed goal biased but thought Schmeical was never getting near it anyway.

Steptoe done us again and remember when we were linked to signing him I thought he would of done what he has since scored goals at a great rate.

Auba is wasted out wide and the slow side to side football we play how does that suit him or even Pepe that the only thing going for him is he can Forrest Gump.

Bellerin with a decent volley 2bd half Lack of threat is running in treacle just loses the ball and gives fouls away.
I doubt it, not the way we play...Leicester play long balls, through balls, quick balls over the top, anything to get him goalside of the defence and in on goal....He would fall asleep up front waiting for the ball, the way we play.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:05 pm
John F wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:02 am

I can't take the credit for this one DB it was the brainchild of our Rodders :lol:
Can we at least have an amusing match thread title for the Dundalk game - an opportunity for some classic Partridge perhaps

Arsenal v Beamish?

All seems fairly fine to me and probably wholly accurate. I've never been to Ireland myself. I wouldn't want to lower myself that far.
Today really did encapsulate the feeling of a Sunday didn't. You've got work tomorrow, its 15 quid on pay per view, your team barely musters a shot all game and you just think "Sunday, bloody Sunday".

At the end of the day, you will pay the price if you're a fussy football watcher.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:09 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
John F wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Arsenal v Beamish?

At the end of the day, you will pay the price if you're a fussy football watcher.
Absolutely - anyway, enjoy your evening mate. I'm off to shave the hair off my cheeks ahead of Thursday night!

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:12 pm
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:09 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
John F wrote:

[/color]

Arsenal v Beamish?

Absolutely - anyway, enjoy your evening mate. I'm off to shave the hair off my cheeks ahead of Thursday night!
See you on Thursday, darling. Love you lots.

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:08 pm
Topside Northbank wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:45 pm
Awful performance, we were never going to get a break on the disallowed goal biased but thought Schmeical was never getting near it anyway.

Steptoe done us again and remember when we were linked to signing him I thought he would of done what he has since scored goals at a great rate.

Auba is wasted out wide and the slow side to side football we play how does that suit him or even Pepe that the only thing going for him is he can Forrest Gump.

Bellerin with a decent volley 2bd half Lack of threat is running in treacle just loses the ball and gives fouls away.
I doubt it, not the way we play...Leicester play long balls, through balls, quick balls over the top, anything to get him goalside of the defence and in on goal....He would fall asleep up front waiting for the ball, the way we play.
Fair point but we did use to break well on teams.

Now Lack of threat seen more movement in a subbuteo player Steptoe 25m turned us down but he would of still played on last shoulder and actually of linked play and looked to get into the box

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Man City, Vienna & tonight - insipid, boring, one-paced, directionless and just cautious, safe tactics.
No cutting edge, no incisive attacks, no real pace week after week. Tedious and fuckin sterile. Something has to change. Can’t keep watching games like this.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:12 pm
Times up for Arteta!
But where do we go now?
It’s fucking soul destroying! :banghead:

Pochetinno.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Well we are not quite as fucking shit as we were under Emery yet but we are fucking heading there fast. Very fast. :roll:

Slow sideways/backwards passing. No penetration. No pace. No clear system or flexible formation. Players played out of position. No creator in midfield. It's like someone took the worst of the Wenger era and mixed it with the worst of Emery and we got this current load of shit.

But yeah fair fucks to Arteta he got rid of Ozil and kept the worst fucking garbage player to ever stain our jersey. Not only kept the cùnt but fucking starts him in every fucking game. Yeah brilliant. Fucking genius. And now apparently views him as some kind superballer that can just play anywhere.

Here have a look at some of the fucking comments down the bottom of this shit article from the gormless soccer fanboys that are "fans" of our club:

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/ ... y-19164267

According to a couple of those pricks that was our strongest eleven out there tonight. Are these the cùnts that all the commentators reckon have been won back over by Xhakatard then? :roll: :oops:

While Arteta picks Xhakatard I will never trust him or rate him as a manager. If he can't fucking get that one easy thing right how the fuck can he get the tough stuff right? :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:33 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:12 pm
Times up for Arteta!
But where do we go now?
It’s fucking soul destroying! :banghead:

Pochetinno.
Bite your tongue! :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:box:

:wink:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

A perfectly good goal disallowed by VAR. How could they deem a player as interfering with the keeper when he's 2 yards away? That goal stays and we win the game comfortably.
BUT...if we're drawing Vardy comes on and we have Mustafi marking him only one result was going to be the outcome. Xhaka and Mustafi chasing back = a goal for the opposition. What was Mustafi doing for the vardy opportunity that Leno saved with his head?
How can you choose Mustafi and Xhaka ahead of Ozil to be included in the squad???? Both these players must be allowed to leave for free!!!.
Disappointed we lost, even more disappointed because mustafi was on the pitch along with xhaka. We can get away with one of them on, but not both.