Ollies penalty kings A Sun 1st Nov KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: Ollies penalty kings A Sun 1st Nov KO 430pm

Post by Midz »

Prepare yourselves for disappointment. A loss here and a slip further down the table will heap pressure on Arteta.

As we keep on sacking our backroom staff there'll be nobody left to exert any pressure and those who are (left) are spineless wankers anyway.

United may be shite but they've found a bit of form of late and I have no doubt they'll exploit every one of our many weaknesses.

Luiz or Mustafi in defence doesn't inspire any confidence.

Gabriel, Partey, Tierney, Saka & Auba are alright so too is Leno (some may be of a different opinion) but I think he'll be ok. The rest are light weights.

I'd love to get a result up there as the last time we won was 2002.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

When you can’t get a home win for love nor money and everyone is taking the piss, you’re dying to see the Arsenal bus rolling into town so you can get that all important stuffing of the opposition to satisfy the muppets.
What with Arteta’s ‘let’s only lose 1-0 tactics’........I say 3-0 to United including a Fernandes penalty, I might even break my ‘no betting’ code for this one, we are going to be stuffed!! :roll:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Midz wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:57 pm
Prepare yourselves for disappointment. A loss here and a slip further down the table will heap pressure on Arteta.

As we keep on sacking our backroom staff there'll be nobody left to exert any pressure and those who are (left) are spineless wankers anyway.

United may be shite but they've found a bit of form of late and I have no doubt they'll exploit every one of our many weaknesses.

Luiz or Mustafi in defence doesn't inspire any confidence.

Gabriel, Partey, Tierney, Saka & Auba are alright so too is Leno (some may be of a different opinion) but I think he'll be ok. The rest are light weights.

I'd love to get a result up there as the last time we won was 2002.
We have a core of a very decent team, ........it’s just the rest of them and the pass it to death tactics that makes us boring to watch and easy to defend against.

Nb Adebayor scored a winner op there for us in 2006 ?

Also Welbeck knocked them out of the cup 3 or so years ago - so we can do it :barscarf:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

This is not a relegation 'battle' but we only need 31 more points to be safe this season. (United won't be in the 'battle' !). 2-0 them. :barscarf: :barscarf:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

The Dundalk game was probably the only time this side of Christmas that we'll score 3 goals and actually look a threat going forward. This will be the usual pass it sideways and backwards performance, in which De Gea will be left scratching his arse as we'll give him nothing to do. I'm close to giving up watching our league games as apart from being pointless, they are mind numbingly boring and a waste of my weekend. 3-0 to them, with Arteta starting to resemble a mix of Emery and wanker :banghead:

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

It is hard to be overly positive for this game, what with the inevitable penalty Man Utd will get given to them, we need to score at least twice!

I just want to see more adventure in our attacking game, and whilst we don’t want to over attack due to the threat Man U possess on the counter, I really won’t look forward to sitting through another performance where we cannot muster many attempts on goal.

We haven’t put up a decent showing there in years and it’s about time we did, although we seem to say that every year!

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

check starting lineup

See Xhaka is playing

Go do something else.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hours before kick off and just the thought of watching Xhakatard stroll about fucking everything up that he touches and being a general useless cowardly cùnt is already fucking antagonising me.

I rate this infected ringpiece lower than any player that has ever worn our jersey.

And as a person of cuntiness he is up there in the elite cùnts group with Barndoor, **VanRapey, Fat Santos and Cashley fucking A-hole the mobile phone botherer. :censored:

**allegedly cough cough etc etc blah blah.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yup! He incites as much hate and ill wishing as much as any player (usually opposition such as Granny Shagger etc) I have ever witnessed.

He really is Utterly Hateful.

And what makes it even worse; if that is possible is that wenker, good ebening and Arteta ALL keep choosing him, and then just to rub smelly shyte into the wounds he does indeed wander around with this eat shyte and smile grin on his boat race.

Best thing could happen is that he gets a serious injury, so that he NEVER gets to wear the Arsenal Red & White again, EVER!

herbert

Post by herbert »

The best United side for years :shock:

Worth a try

Villa have conceded 6 and scored none in 1 and a half matches since I said its the best Villa side in years :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

After all the hammerings, conceding 6, conceding fucking EIGHT :banghead: the absolute biggest act of cheating the game has ever seen by that cancerous c.unt Mike Reilly at game 49, all the limp dicked cowardly surrenders, fatty Santos swapping shirts with JVP at half time, Wenger fucking flapping on top of the dug out after being sent to the stands, rocking up there the week after that last gasp Welbeck winner against Leicester which many thought put us on course to win the league only to fucking collapse as usual.

When they were at their fucking worst under Moyes, Van Gaal, Giggs and Maureen we still couldn’t fucking win there.

After having to endure all that fucking shit year after year after year please Arsenal for the love of fuck give me something today. We’ve suffered enough.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:20 pm
After all the hammerings, conceding 6, conceding fucking EIGHT :banghead: the absolute biggest act of cheating the game has ever seen by that cancerous c.unt Mike Reilly at game 49, all the limp dicked cowardly surrenders, fatty Santos swapping shirts with JVP at half time, Wenger fucking flapping on top of the dug out after being sent to the stands, rocking up there the week after that last gasp Welbeck winner against Leicester which many thought put us on course to win the league only to fucking collapse as usual.

When they were at their fucking worst under Moyes, Van Gaal, Giggs and Maureen we still couldn’t fucking win there.

After having to endure all that fucking shit year after year after year please Arsenal for the love of fuck give me something today. We’ve suffered enough.
Not only do you speaketh the Truth Rodders me ole mucker, but you are an Angel of the Prose. :hail:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I'm sure the man with the master plan has it all sorted for today:

- if we don't score it will be the first time since Wenger's lobotomy years we've gone three league games without scoring
- we've lost 6 of the past 9 away games in the PL
- we've kept 1 clean sheet in 11 PL games - thanks to the Fulham whipping boys
- we've averaged 1.3 goals per game in the PL, the lowest since GG's robot boys of 1995
- Auba's biggest goalless run since 2014

Still, I'm sure restoring Xhaka to the heart of the midfield, putting Lacazette down the middle and Auba out wide before bringing on Eddie with 20 minutes left will put an end to all that !

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:50 pm

Still, I'm sure restoring Xhaka to the heart of the midfield, putting Lacazette down the middle and Auba out wide before bringing on Eddie with 20 minutes left will put an end to all that !
You must have at least 30 years in football to have that sort of technical insight to the game.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

xgtdec wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:52 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:50 pm

You must have at least 30 years in football to have that sort of technical insight to the game.
Judge me in May mate!