Ollies penalty kings A Sun 1st Nov KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Ollies penalty kings A Sun 1st Nov KO 430pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:32 pm
Win at Old Trafford

Get a penalty awarded by Mike Dein

Have the pleasure of seeing Xhaka thinking he might come on and then not

If i don't get a blowjob off the missus tonight I fear I never will again
:lol:

Never fucking satisfied are you mate! :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

If he can stop Ceballos spinning like a top every time he gets the ball and plays it after 1 touch - he would be better than Willian AND he can make things happen.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nice to see the Hobbit and his diving bunch of cheating, whinging *word censored* LOSE AGAIN! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

What a result, I would have ripped Arteta had we lost so he deserves huge credit. He set us up properly, and the key was no Xhaka. Delighted to end the long wait for a win away against those *word censored*. COYG

:barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:35 pm
Nice to see the Hobbit and his diving bunch of cheating, whinging *word censored* LOSE AGAIN! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
My only complaint will be if they sack him :oops:

What did they say to us when we were on Wenger's case about being patient and not being fickle.........put your radios on for tonight's phone-ins

From Dublin to Guildford, the plastics crying in their prawn sandwiches

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

BFG4 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:37 pm
What a result, I would have ripped Arteta had we lost so he deserves huge credit. He set us up properly, and the key was no Xhaka. Delighted to end the long wait for a win away against those *word censored*. COYG

Ain't that the truth buddy? If this game hasn't made Arteta see that gormless tool for what he is, nothing ever will. Partey and Elneny were outstanding and the whole win was based around the dominance and composure they showed together. That Swiss moron couldn't dominate his washing up and has the composure of a five year old in the pick n mix aisle - fuck off Xhaka, fuck off Mustafi......give them both the Ozil treatment and we may, just may, have a bit of fresh hope

Clash

Post by Clash »

Other than Martinelli in for Laca then I’d like to see us stick with this starting line up for a while.

Hopefully Willian will improve. He s a good player but has been pretty awful for us so far.

Leno looked better today too. On a day where Martinez conceded 4 (haven’t see no the goals so he may not have been at fault) maybe (hopefully) Leno will prove to be the better keeper long term.

Oh and as for the Sir Matt Busby quote on the banner behind the goal ‘’football without fans is nothing’’ ... that was a Jock Stein quote. Fucking thieving northern bastards :censored:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

£70m for Thomas & Gabriel is already looking like outstanding business.What you think

Clash

Post by Clash »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:44 pm
£70m for Thomas & Gabriel is already looking like outstanding business.What you think
£2m cheaper than Pepe 8)

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
That's still less than one Nicolas Pepe!

augie

Post by augie »

BFG4 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:37 pm

It was a huge win of that there is no doubt, and no doubt that swapping xhaka with elnenny was a big factor in that, but lets be honest and say that decision was the only thing that arteta did differently from previous games - same front 3, same sit back tactics, was forced into starting holding cos of injuries, so it was no masterstroke from the manager that inspired this win.

I will also add that auba was poor today imo - the two c.unts alongside him were absolute shit, but auba's effort was very poor imo.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Partey’s reading of the game and his body positioning when he gets the ball are very similar to Vieira 20 years ago and Gabriel's understanding of how to defend and what you need to do is like everything we've needed for 20 years.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Good away win. The Arsenal controlled the match really well. Midfield looked strong. After the sequence of missed chances in the first half thought we had blown it. Saka did well as well as the Gabriel and Partey. I'd give it to Elneny though because he just kept stopping manure from gaining any momentum. In the 91st minute when he just kept showing shaw onto his right side knowing he can't use his right foot was the type of defending in the 91st minute we have lacked for a very long time. Didn't commit the foul Xhaka would've done.
We deserved this win. I don't think we deserved to lose last week against leicester after we blew them away without scoring in the first half.
Only a point off the top 4 at the moment, and after the run of games we have just had think we are in a better position than we would have expected to be.
Don't think its a coincidence Pochettino is the special guest on MNF with ole losing control of the wheel.
As december approaches we are in the gaggle of clubs separated by one point, and I think things will kick on and I hope we are in the leading pack.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Breaking news from Old Trafford...........

Man Utd have sacked Mike Dean :shock: :lol:

Stolen off proper arsenal Facebook group post

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Clash wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:43 pm
Other than Martinelli in for Laca then I’d like to see us stick with this starting line up for a while.

Hopefully Willian will improve. He s a good player but has been pretty awful for us so far.

Leno looked better today too. On a day where Martinez conceded 4 (haven’t see no the goals so he may not have been at fault) maybe (hopefully) Leno will prove to be the better keeper long term.

Oh and as for the Sir Matt Busby quote on the banner behind the goal ‘’football without fans is nothing’’ ... that was a Jock Stein quote. Fucking thieving northern bastards :censored:
Yes Jock Stein that was