Ollies penalty kings A Sun 1st Nov KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Ollies penalty kings A Sun 1st Nov KO 430pm

Post by rodders999 »

In the 92nd minute El Neny harried and pressed and pressured and eventually forced an error that led to a throw in.

I celebrated that more than I did the goal (and I went ape shit for the goal).

That’s exactly what I fucking want to see from my players, sheer fucking hunger, heart and desire.

Proud to be Arsenal :barscarf:

Nights like this is why the club is my drug, I’m forever chasing this buzz from week to week. Incredible feeling. Absolutely floating around the house now and that’s the week set up beautifully now.

Nothing worse than waking up of a Monday morning and your first thought being the shit result from the weekend. Guaranteed to wake up tomorrow morning with the flag at full mast now :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:35 pm
In the 92nd minute El Neny harried and pressed and pressured and eventually forced an error that led to a throw in.

I celebrated that more than I did the goal (and I went ape shit for the goal).

That’s exactly what I fucking want to see from my players, sheer fucking hunger, heart and desire.

Proud to be Arsenal :barscarf:

Nights like this is why the club is my drug, I’m forever chasing this buzz from week to week. Incredible feeling. Absolutely floating around the house now and that’s the week set up beautifully now.

Nothing worse than waking up of a Monday morning and your first thought being the shit result from the weekend. Guaranteed to wake up tomorrow morning with the flag at full mast now :barscarf:
Hope you have a new sock close to hand 🖐 mate

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Not sure a sock is going to be able to contain what Roddaz is brewing after those 3 points :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Worth watching again, feed this into my fucking veins :barscarf:

https://twitter.com/domc0801/status/132 ... 85602?s=21

Midz

Post by Midz »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:00 pm
Worth watching again, feed this into my fucking veins :barscarf:

https://twitter.com/domc0801/status/132 ... 85602?s=21
I never expected to win this match so it's so nice to be wrong.
ElNeny has improved tremendously and is superb in that clip.

I still believe if it wasn't for the penalty they could've played all day and neither score.
Anyway, never mind, we had a brilliant win up there and work will be good tomorrow. :D

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

If anything summed up being a football fan, this is it.

Years of disappointment, a poor start to the season and a pretty dull game. Scrape a win and it’s absolutely fucking fantastic, my erection is still absolutely throbbing.

Gabriel is a proper CB and has been really impressive for such a young kid, Partey is class and years of Xhaka has made Elneny look like a rolls Royce in the middle of the pitch in comparison.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Cum on my face :barscarf:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

I thought Partey was excellent. Gabriel too.

Willian is rubbish though isn’t he. Let’s just never buy another Chelsea player ever.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:24 pm
We've spoken about this. These types of messages need to be sent privately to individuals who have agreed to these actions beforehand. Agreeing any form of payment, where it is concerned, is the responsibility of the adults involved. I won't warn you again.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:44 pm
rodders999 wrote:
We've spoken about this. These types of messages need to be sent privately to individuals who have agreed to these actions beforehand. Agreeing any form of payment, where it is concerned, is the responsibility of the adults involved. I won't warn you again.

I like when you’re forceful with me, PM sent.

:wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:27 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:44 pm
rodders999 wrote:

I like when you’re forceful with me, PM sent.

:wink:
Next time include photos.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Partey & ElErny were great . At last a couple in midfielders that can win tackles, run with the ball & pass it !!. Stick with these two & I'll take back what I said about relegation. Fuck 'em. :D :D :barscarf: :barscarf:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

With a little tweak that team could move us up the table a bit. Take Lacazette out and put Martinelli in, Willian out and put Pepe or ESR in and we’re looking better. Then we just need Saliba to step up, imagine if he was as good as Gabriel!! :barscarf: :barscarf:

herbert

Post by herbert »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:04 pm
herbert wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:59 pm
The best United side for years :shock:

Worth a try

Villa have conceded 6 and scored none in 1 and a half matches since I said its the best Villa side in years :lol:
:barscarf: :lol:

I remember my mate and I giving Platt an absolute slagging during the home game against the manc filth in the 98 season. And then he went and scored a late amazing header to win it! 8)

Today I will be slagging.... Willian! :shock:

Deffo worth a try Herbert. :D 8)
Brilliant win :barscarf:

It worked mate :lol:

Kevin Phillips the old Sunderland striker topped both of us when talking about Leeds before their game v Villa stating the fact that he just can not see Patrick Bamford scoring goals in the prem league and no way is he going to get the 15-20 prem goals a season

90 minutes later Villa 0 Leeds 3 Bamford 55" 67" 74" :oops: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Elnenny had an outstanding game for us yesterday and he was a massive upgrade on the swiss c.unt that was there before him, but if got me thinking of how good guendouzi or torreira would look alongside partey - we have had more than a few midfielders in recent years (the 2 I named are just the recent ones) who have been held back because they havent had a physically commanding player like PV4 alongside them, but partey looks to be that player. Elnenny worked his bollox off yesterday from the first minute to the last, but did he do anything that either torreira or guendouzi couldnt do ? I really, really wish we had of kept torreira and guendouzi to play alongside partey