Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

Post by xisstential »

I was thinking earlier when I heard Luiz wasn't playing, does it really bother any of us if any player is out?? If Son or Kane or out it's a huge loss for them, De Bruyne or Augero...a huge loss....Salah or Van Dijk and so on, every team has their players who's absence leaves a hole. I cannot think of one player who weakens us by being out.

So and so is injured......Meh, who cares.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Xhaka jumping out of tackles :banghead:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

20 minutes to go. We can still somehow win this. Saka is the key down the left if he can get in behind and put a decent ball in, we can nick it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Going "forward" and I use that term loosely we are now as bad as when we had Denilson Cliche and Mong "charging" forward ten yards.... before passing it back 15 yards every single time.... :roll:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:54 pm
Someone at the club has to start questioning Arteta surely? This season is as bad as we've seen in the last 10 years overall. There's not even a glimmer of hope that it's just a bad spell. This is how we fucking play!! :roll:
This is what I don’t understand - there seems to be a reluctance to criticise him for some reason.
I don’t think Emery was the answer but I didn’t get so annoyed watching one of his teams as I do with this lot

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Midfield hardman Xhaka just dangling a foot out as his man rinses him again

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:58 pm
He will be captain again come Thursday night

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

We're tollies when Leeds inevitably win it'll be 12 pts from 27 :oops: with wolves rolling into the soulless dome next week..no doubt it'll be 12 from 30..trapdoor stuff :cry:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:58 pm
yes fucking disgrace that was.....

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Cracking free kick from our Swiss maestro and Europa League captain

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Have to laugh at some of the garbage that commentators come up with sometimes.

“Aubameyang and Xhaka can hit them from this distance”

When have either of them ever rattled in a free-kick from nearly 30 yards? Xhaka just ran up and side footed it 5 yards over the bar and pretty much down the middle.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Fucking attrocious, no guts, no craft, no skill, no intelligence, no hope :banghead:

Arteta has to go soon but so do a good few of these players, they are playing for their overbloated paychecks and not the badge :cussing:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Quick bit about pepe, when I first saw we were interested in him and someone here posted his YouTube video I posted on here that most of what he does seems accidental as he didn't even know what he was doing next let alone the oppo.

I gave him a chance because although inconsistent he did work his socks off and when he lost the ball he busted a gut to get it back and put in a decent tackle.

Lately he has been a lazy half arsed player who doesn't give a fuck about The Arsenal, the first few minutes summed him up for me when cebbo worked his socks off made two good challenges for the ball to break to pepe who was 70/30 favourite to win it but totally bottled it.

My point being (and a laboured one I know) is that this is a recurring theme of players that arrive at The Arsenal and work their socks off to keep their place but soon fall into this lazy couldn't care less attitude.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:59 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:54 pm
Someone at the club has to start questioning Arteta surely? This season is as bad as we've seen in the last 10 years overall. There's not even a glimmer of hope that it's just a bad spell. This is how we fucking play!! :roll:
This is what I don’t understand - there seems to be a reluctance to criticise him for some reason.
I don’t think Emery was the answer but I didn’t get so annoyed watching one of his teams as I do with this lot
What did you expect from Arteta?? Seriously, why did you think he was going to even be competent? He's another Solsjkaer, arguably, even worse....

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

And another corner fails to beat the first defender......,!!!