Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

Post by rodders999 »

The other guy to play a stupid amount of football was Saka

Bukayo Saka

Nov 11th: Played 90 minutes against Ireland. Was Man of the Match.

Nov 15th: Played 52 minutes against Belgium after he replaced Ben Chilwell.

Nov 18th: Played 90 minutes in a dead rubber 4-0 win over Iceland.

He’s 19 years of age for fuck sake. Southgate the big nosed useless prick :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

El Neney has covid and Partey is out with an injury. Xhaka and Danie Getafe it is then :banghead:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Thomas Partey out of Arsenal’s game at Leeds. Not recovered in time from his thigh injury. No Elneny as well obviously. He’s due back in London today, but must follow Covid protocols after his positive test.

Mari now back and starting full training, Martinelli working with the group again - Arsenal say he should be back fully within two weeks.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arteta's Pre-Game Conference thingy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ5VpwznshQ

Midz

Post by Midz »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:38 am
El Neney has covid and Partey is out with an injury. Xhaka and Danie Getafe it is then :banghead:
When we had this before and a shittier defence at least we scored a few goals, so you never know. :rubchin:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:19 am
Kieran Tierney

Nov 12th: Played 120 minutes in Scotland’s penalty shoot-out win over Serbia.

Nov 15th: Played 90 minutes as Scotland lost 1-0 to Slovakia.

Nov 18th: Played 90 minutes as Scotland lost 1-0 to Israel.

That’s absolute fucking bollocks from the Scots showing zero regard for his welfare. Cuuuuuuuunts.
In defence of Steve Clarke erm erm :rubchin: our team up here is absolute shite :lol: :lol:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I confidently predict 90 minutes of turgid shit from Arsenal :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Xhakatard and Hleballos in the middle will be like watching paint dry after quaffing Mogadon. :roll:

Brace yourselves for 90 minutes of sideways backwards, sideways, sideways, backwards, out of touch 10 yards behind intended target, backwards, sideways, backwards..... :yawn:

And then joy of joys Pillock will be brought on to wander around and watch the game pass him by. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:08 pm
Xhakatard and Hleballos in the middle will be like watching paint dry after quaffing Mogadon. :roll:

Brace yourselves for 90 minutes of sideways backwards, sideways, sideways, backwards, out of touch 10 yards behind intended target, backwards, sideways, backwards..... :yawn:

And then joy of joys Pillock will be brought on to wander around and watch the game pass him by. :roll:
:lol:

Thosewere the days Maaaan Sabbafff + Cider + Mogadon :D :oops: :oops: :oops:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

A Leeds supporting colleague fears that Nketiah is going to go back and ruin them. He rates eddie and never understood why he wasn't used more by bielsa. I'd start Eddie just to see if he proves himself against a club that discarded him.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I can see a turdholing here :oops: and we won't be the ones doing the podgering :cry: xhaka starting is like us being -2 on the handicap ffs :oops: :lol:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Always disliked this lot. Would love to fuck 'em but it won't happen in this game. I still think 40 points is our target this year. This return fixture could be a very important one later in the year if we still struggle & need points. I'm serious about this & it makes me sick to think how bad our squad is & the manager don't see it. Never mind I still love 'em. :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The joint worst defence in the league about to be made to look like GG's 1991 vintage back line

I can almost hear the shock in the commentators voice as we get to half time without registering a shot on goal. No doubt a 10 minute flurry after half time, and 10 minutes before the end. That's how we win the few games that we do these days - so hopefully against these fucktards it will be enough.

I can't wait to see whether it will be Pepe or Willian, Lacazette or Eddie - either way it will make fuck all difference and the substitutions after 60 odd minutes will no doubt involve a combination of those four, probably with some curious defensive change

A win will see us close on our modern day rivals Southampton and Aston Villa - yay, the Premier League is back. When are the next cup games?

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

No other choice in the middle other than xhaka.

We are fucked. Would be nice if Arteta gambled a bit and tried AMN and Willock who I know isn’t flavour of the month in here but he offers something different.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:53 pm
No other choice in the middle other than xhaka.

We are fucked. Would be nice if Arteta gambled a bit and tried AMN and Willock who I know isn’t flavour of the month in here but he offers something different.
I'd take him over the clubfootCUNT anyday :|