Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:51 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:53 pm
No other choice in the middle other than xhaka.

We are fucked. Would be nice if Arteta gambled a bit and tried AMN and Willock who I know isn’t flavour of the month in here but he offers something different.
I'd take him over the clubfootCUNT anyday :|
Absolutely. Xhaka and Ceballos. Might as well chuck in some players from the 1930s glory era because it would be impossible to find two midfielders capable of slowing the pace of a game down to how it was played 90 odd years ago than this pair of mugs. At least they'd be on about a farthing a week compared to these two utter *word censored* though

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Don’t fancy us at all tomorrow, Arteta, for me has maybe 6 games to turn things around, or atleast show some obvious improvement, otherwise he can fuck off back to the shambles at citeh.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:22 pm
Don’t fancy us at all tomorrow, Arteta, for me has maybe 6 games to turn things around, or atleast show some obvious improvement, otherwise he can fuck off back to the shambles at citeh.
You were almost as fucked off this time last year mate :wink: :D

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

I have zero hope for this, other than maybe a boring draw, we are absolute shit at the moment. Villa lost yesterday meaning that's 3 losses in 4 for them, yet the gift that keeps on giving handed them a comfortable win last time out, expect the same today.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Looks like sideshow’s missus has just had a baby (most likely his) so he won’t be available today either.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just reading some of these pre-match stats

Aubameyang has had 7 shots on target all season - Patrick Bamford has scored 7 goals. Aubameyang has had a total of 4 shots of any description in his last 4 games

Arsenal haven't scored from open play in six hours and 26 minutes in the Premier League

In Lacazette's Arsenal career he has scored seven goals outside of London

Leeds have kept 1 clean sheet in their last 21 PL home matches

Leeds have let in 8 goals from set pieces this season - the highest total in the division

Leeds 17 goals conceded is the joint worst in the Premier League

Honest to fucking god, if we can't muster up some sort of attacking threat in this game there is absolutely no hope for us

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:54 am

Aubameyang has had 7 shots on target all season - Patrick Bamford has scored 7 goals. Aubameyang has had a total of 4 shots of any description in his last 4 games

Arsenal haven't scored from open play in six hours and 26 minutes in the Premier League

Leeds have let in 8 goals from set pieces this season - the highest total in the division

Honest to fucking god, if we can't muster up some sort of attacking threat in this game there is absolutely no hope for us
Mate if we carry on with the slow side to side and even worse tactic of playing out from the back every goal kick we will be in trouble Leeds press all over the pitch but seem to drop off after 60-70 mins Bielsa team if we don't score first the damage could already be done.

The Villa performance and the abject way we carried on playing the same slow style even at 1 down there was simply no response.

Auba is getting no service and no doubt when he does get the odd chance he is fully aware another may not come again.....world class strikers are gold and he is one of those Arteta if he carries on with playing him out left is as stubborn as you know who :roll:

Would go Saka Auba Pepe front three today and Nketiah first forward sub....Lac of threat and Willian have been awful,slow and neither look fit to me.

Xhaka and Ceballos will play regardless of what a lot say on here would play Willock today in a three in midfield at least he runs into the box and tries to get on the end of things.

4-3-3 and have a go.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:54 am

0-0 then :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:16 pm
If he starts Willian and Lacazette, then I'm done.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Very unlike you to come out with such a strong statement mc - sadly your statement will make fcuk all difference as BOTH will start and be shit as per :roll: :oops:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:52 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

Very unlike you to come out with such a strong statement mc - sadly your statement will make fcuk all difference as BOTH will start and be shit as per :roll: :oops:

Every dog on the street can see those 2 have been a disaster, but yet he keeps picking them, I know Pepe constantly gets slated but I'd give him a run out instead of the chav reject.

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:17 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:52 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

Every dog on the street can see those 2 have been a disaster, but yet he keeps picking them, I know Pepe constantly gets slated but I'd give him a run out instead of the chav reject.

I swear to jesus, a guy would need to have been drowning in stupidity to think that willian was ever gonna be a good signing :roll: People telling me that I am wrong when I suggest that arteta has a policy against younger players, but surely playing a younger player like nelson, who might never be good enough I know, makes more sense cos you already know that willian isnt gonna do it and we need to know if nelson is good enough or needs to go. I would much rather give a young academy player a chance to prove himself, than stick with a guy not producing but only here for the pay day

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:28 am
Looks like sideshow’s missus has just had a baby (most likely his) so he won’t be available today either.
Guendouzi is the father. Sideshows wife couldn’t tell the difference apparently. That’s the reason Guendouzi has been banished since April.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Pepe and Willock start. So too Willian and Aubameyang.

Lacazette on the bench. Reiss Nelson on there too.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Blimey, is Auba playing striker, flanked by Pepe & Willian, with Willock playing in behind? You may not like the personnel choice but that almost looks like playing players in their correct positions for a change!

Unless Willian is a false 9 again :banghead:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

If he'd put Saka in instead of Willy.I.Am then I could be relatively happy with that, I'd even have settle for Auba and Eddie up front with Pepe at the top of a midfield diamond with Pillock and Cebackpass in the centre and Xhaka crawling around the back like the slug he is.

Anyway, this will be complete gash from us for 88 minutes and Leeds will win 2-0.