Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
LeftfootlegendGooner
Posts: 8779
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Re: Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:29 pm
We get it Bob. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Has Augie hacked bobs account :lol:
Last edited by LeftfootlegendGooner on Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
IW8Goalmachine
Posts: 2883
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:15 am
Location: Galway

Re: Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

the horrible thing is that we are stuck with a manager with no clue

User avatar
augie
Posts: 26708
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:25 pm
That's Tierneys Arsenal career over. :wink:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone see what happened ? That fool tyler was suggesting that it was over pepe's red card, but it was hardly over that was it ? :?

Btw Tierney was motm by a country mile - wasnt hard I know, but given arteta's preference to ship out any player that shows a bit of fight, it should be highlighted how we look when he keeps those lovely nice boys in the team :roll: :oops: :oops:

LeftfootlegendGooner
Posts: 8779
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Re: Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

What happened with Tierney, I missed it, getting wine :lol:

User avatar
augie
Posts: 26708
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

Post by augie »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:32 pm
This is like early 1995 under George Graham. Fucking dreadful.
Also, anyone know when Bob started supporting Arsenal?



Difference being that GG had delivered us several trophies at that stage 8)

User avatar
g88ner
Posts: 14070
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:17 pm

Re: Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

Post by g88ner »

Pepe must be proper thick to instigate a “head contact” (I can’t bring myself to call that a headbutt :lol:) in the days of VAR.

Pepe was voicing his frustration in the press last week about and the lack of game time so, when given a chance, he plays shit and then gets needlessly sent off and a 3 match ban! Prat :lol:

Footballers are slimy *word censored* though. That guy rolling around pretending he was head butted is a disgrace... but it got VARs attention do it worked!

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 49365
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:36 pm
What happened with Tierney, I missed it, getting wine :lol:
He was trying to get at the cùnt that went down as if poleaxed by Pepe. Staff and players had to drag him away.

User avatar
g88ner
Posts: 14070
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:17 pm

Re: Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

Post by g88ner »

I’d like to see a few replays of that penalty shout though. Amazed it was dismissed within a second or 2 :shock:

Oh, and Saka was superb. He offers so much more creativity than all our other midfielders combined.... play him with ozil and Auba! 8) ... oh, we can’t....

User avatar
augie
Posts: 26708
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:38 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:36 pm
What happened with Tierney, I missed it, getting wine :lol:
He was trying to get at the cùnt that went down as if poleaxed by Pepe. Staff and players had to drag him away.



I seen him trying to get at the leeds c.unt and being ushered away by our players and staff (he should have poleaxed xhaka though :lol: ), but I thought that something else must have happened or something said for tierney to react that way

User avatar
Perryashburtongroves
Posts: 8109
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: At the start of a glorious era.

Re: Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

augie wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:38 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:32 pm
This is like early 1995 under George Graham. Fucking dreadful.
Also, anyone know when Bob started supporting Arsenal?



Difference being that GG had delivered us several trophies at that stage 8)

Yeah. And I suppose with Ian Wright and TA we had a couple of players who could actually get us out of a hole when we needed something. Today reminded me of an atrocious game against Sheffield Wednesday on a Sunday in 1995, I think. Shit game, nothing happening and then Wrighty had one chance and nicked it in stoppage time. Sadly, we don't have an Ian Wright these days.

User avatar
IW8Goalmachine
Posts: 2883
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:15 am
Location: Galway

Re: Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:38 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:36 pm
What happened with Tierney, I missed it, getting wine :lol:
He was trying to get at the cùnt that went down as if poleaxed by Pepe. Staff and players had to drag him away.
love him even more for that

User avatar
augie
Posts: 26708
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

Post by augie »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:43 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:38 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:32 pm
This is like early 1995 under George Graham. Fucking dreadful.
Also, anyone know when Bob started supporting Arsenal?



Difference being that GG had delivered us several trophies at that stage 8)

Yeah. And I suppose with Ian Wright and TA we had a couple of players who could actually get us out of a hole when we needed something. Today reminded me of an atrocious game against Sheffield Wednesday on a Sunday in 1995, I think. Shit game, nothing happening and then Wrighty had one chance and nicked it in stoppage time. Sadly, we don't have an Ian Wright.



Think I remember that game too - was it played at highbury and he scored it in front of north bank stand ? Was it a shocking wet day too ? Not sure if I have the weather part mixed up with a different game though

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6726
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

Post by StuartL »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:47 pm
Can see Aubameyang wanting to jump ship pretty soon
Wouldn’t “jumping “ship require some sort of effort ?

User avatar
SteveO 35
Posts: 17845
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 7:01 pm
Location: Abou's fan club

Re: Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

Any post match words of genius from the super coach yet?

Surely a few mentions of "transitions", "a big personality" and everything dressed up as being part of a training ground masterplan - lapped up by the salivating millenials on social media, convinced we've found the next Clough/Paisley/Klopp & Pep, rolled into one

User avatar
g88ner
Posts: 14070
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:17 pm

Re: Dirty filthy disgusting Leeds A Sun 22nd Nov KO 430pm

Post by g88ner »

Strong (but correct) words by Arteta... Pepe let the team down. Can’t argue with that.

I reckon Arteta will punish Pepe by dropping him and giving even more guaranteed game time to the even shitter Willian :lol:

In all seriousness, I’m wondering if we should try and loan Willian out in January and get that silly salary off our books. It smacks of a dodgy Raul/edu/agent deal so get rid ASAP. He’s shite (or disinterested), overpaid and totally the wrong fit for a team rebuilding. Cut our losses and focus on giving game time to Saka, Nelson, Martenelli and Pepe.

Post Reply