Molde bumhole A Thurs 26th Nov KO 1755

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: Molde bumhole A Thurs 26th Nov KO 1755

Post by falkirk goon »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:41 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:38 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:38 pm
Leyton Gooner wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:10 am
Excellent work on the thread title again Falkirk :barscarf:
I second that! :barscarf: :lol:
Glad to see that my infantile thread title has gave you a laugh :D They are shite...we are shite....game will be a pile of shite..... :D :barscarf:

:lol: :lol:

Always good to see the return of this old friend.
The we are shite part is spot on every week :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I love the cups but this group is so awful that even Arteta's robots will end up with 18 points

Its almost impossible not to get to the quarter final albeit super coach managed to get rolled over by Olympiacos - a team so bad that flared trousers and Spam were fashionable when they'd last won an away game

We will even make hard work of this one, winning by a single goal. He will be "very proud of these players" who no doubt are working "very hard every day"

The worlds most boring season continues

Nketiah back up front....zzzzzz
Kolasinac and Mustafi back.....zzzzzz
Cedric at RB....zzzzzz

A team of never will be's with not a single new spark of youth introduced by the new Messiah

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

I will watch the replay only because I live in hope that we may unearth a young superstar that does something great. That was a load of crap - it won't happen. I cannot think of one of our players that excites me anymore. Bring back big John Radford !. :barscarf: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

Ray C wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:12 am
I will watch the replay only because I live in hope that we may unearth a young superstar that does something great. That was a load of crap - it won't happen. I cannot think of one of our players that excites me anymore. Bring back big John Radford !. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Same as that - as I said last season, I find watching these games more interesting when they play the likes of smith-rowe, our new back up keeper, and any other young prospect, cos watching the same old failures week in and week out is soul destroying.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

It's on a plastic pitch , so we will see a continual pass it on the floor tippy tappy system trying to hold posession and wear them down oversized 5 a side match..
Stultifyingly boring for an hour and a bit with a couple of goals in the last 20 minutes .

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Ray C wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:12 am
Think we already have one in Martinelli Ray.....hopefully back soon

Yeah..... Radford and Kennedy with Geordie on the wing....

augie

Post by augie »

In advance of tonight's game, can anyone tell me if this kid is as good as advertised ? As I said previously, watching you players developing is more interesting as a fan than watching the same old failures in the league, and I need to see some potential quality amongst the young players to give me that light at the end of the tunnel 8)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... lde-pogba/

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:40 am
In advance of tonight's game, can anyone tell me if this kid is as good as advertised ? As I said previously, watching you players developing is more interesting as a fan than watching the same old failures in the league, and I need to see some potential quality amongst the young players to give me that light at the end of the tunnel 8)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... lde-pogba/
Fuck me he's "leading up" an Adidas campaign at 18 years of age with no one outside of Arsenal having a fucking scooby who he is. :roll:

Jaysus I wonder what could go wrong for this kid?

Frimpong anyone? Anyone? Bueller? :roll:

These kids don't have a chance. They get handed huge money contracts before they achieve anything, endorsements before they achieve anything, social media fame before they achieve anything, and then people wonder why they don't fulfill their potential?

:roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Speaking of Frimpong.....I read somewhere that back in 2016 the silly fucker had "Dench" on his jersey in Russian rather than his name on his debut for some Russian side. :roll:

Apparently he came on as a sub and was then subbed right the fuck back off after 20 minutes ffs. :oops: :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Less than 5 and a half hours to kick off :D it's a knicker pisher of a fixture eh :rubchin: :lol: fuck me it'll be a collection of xhakatard and other dullards that shouldn't be anywhere near the club :roll: xhaka :evil: fuckin arsepiece that he is I hate the fucker.Well probably win and all will be rosey in the beige chaps garden :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal XI vs Molde: Runarsson, Cedric, Mustafi, Luiz, Maitland-Niles, Xhaka, Willock, Pepe, Lacazette, Nelson, Nketiah.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Runnarson in goals soares at fullback lacazette captain
Xhaka the cock watching the game go by in the middle :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:54 pm
Arsenal XI vs Molde: Runarsson, Cedric, Mustafi, Luiz, Maitland-Niles, Xhaka, Willock, Pepe, Lacazette, Nelson, Nketiah.

More of the same old same old :roll: If he wants to see what we have coming through why doesnt he play the likes of smith-rowe, balogun etc, and not inflict more absolute dogshit from the likes of xhaka, lacazette, pepe etc :banghead: :banghead:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

augie wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:08 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:54 pm

More of the same old same old :roll: If he wants to see what we have coming through why doesnt he play the likes of smith-rowe, balogun etc, and not inflict more absolute dogshit from the likes of xhaka, lacazette, pepe etc :banghead: :banghead:
Reserve judgement on Runarsson, but the rest are all 2 Bob

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Say what you want but playing on a plastic pitch on a Thursday night in an almostempty ground in Norway while some fucking cûnt bangs a drum is living the fucking dream , isn't it?