Wolves Wallapurs H Sun 29th Nov KO 715pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Wolves Wallapurs H Sun 29th Nov KO 715pm

Post by Redarmy »

augie wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:56 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:45 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:37 pm
As soon as arteta came in guendouzi was dropped to the subs bench ......... behind these c.unts - people question his attitude but if he wasnt pissed as hell to be behind these c.unts, then I would question his heart. Himself AND torreira are a million miles better than xhaka, ceballos and elneny, and yet they were not wanted by this gormless pr*ck :roll: :evil:
Augie!! Arteta is a busted flush, I want him sacked!
But you’re obsession with Guendozy? ?
He is fucking shite! Also Torreira! Shite apart from his first 3 months!
We’re a fucking mess , but guendozy nor any if the rest of the shite?
Come on!
Getting rid of that shite, will be be the one good thing Arteta has done!

Management Rule 101 - any decision you make should make the team stronger - has keeping xhaka and resigning ceballos ahead of guendouzi made us stronger ? Has it fcuk. You obviously think that they are shite and that is your perogative, but ffs get rid of the other two useless c.unts first, and then work them out of the team and squad. Keeping xhaka was a bad and worrying start to his tenure and it hasnt improved since
One of the great mysteries in life, how the fuck can anyone not see Xaha for what he is, its so fucking annoying....he is a total useless wanker

markyp

Post by markyp »

To keep blaming the players is laughable, we are starting to sound like utd fans ' we don't have any players' after spending nearly a billion since fergie left! Its clearly down to the manager, Arteta is stifling us and is clueless,you can't tell me anybody here would take the Southampton or Everton squad over ours?? If you gave Arteta the leicester squad to work with they'd be in the exact same league position as we find ourselves,same as if Brenda was working with our squad we'd be up where leicester are

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Spot on mate. This is all on Arteta and his pathetic tactics and poor choices.

The guy offered a contract extension to Mustafi FFS!! :shock:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

markyp wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:35 am
To keep blaming the players is laughable, we are starting to sound like utd fans ' we don't have any players' after spending nearly a billion since fergie left! Its clearly down to the manager, Arteta is stifling us and is clueless,you can't tell me anybody here would take the Southampton or Everton squad over ours?? If you gave Arteta the leicester squad to work with they'd be in the exact same league position as we find ourselves,same as if Brenda was working with our squad we'd be up where leicester are

Fucking obvious Arteta is lost....

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Did he seriously claim we are creating chances?

We are fucking well not. We haven’t been unlucky and dropping points we deserved to get through wastefulness. We are garbage and have as many points as we deserve - if not more. We were very lucky to get 7 points from Sheffield United, West Ham and Leeds games.

Wengerballs

Post by Wengerballs »

Aubas technical deficiencies are exposed without a creative midfielder or two to feed him. Hes a purer finisher of the toe poke variety but his dribbling and ability to hold the ball are poor. We've got rid of all our creative midfield playmakers. Every one of them loaned out, sent to Coventry or sold, except for Nicholas Gervinho Pepe and washed up Willian (same haircut the last 10 years while Auba has a new do every week). And now PEAs sulking cuz his mate Laca has the hump and hates Artetas tactics. I think theres an element of down tools about this. The senior pros dont like Artetas system and man management, and probably sympathize a lot with Ozil.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Wengerballs wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:42 am
Aubas technical deficiencies are exposed without a creative midfielder or two to feed him. Hes a purer finisher of the toe poke variety but his dribbling and ability to hold the ball are poor. We've got rid of all our creative midfield playmakers. Every one of them loaned out, sent to Coventry or sold, except for Nicholas Gervinho Pepe and washed up Willian (same haircut the last 10 years while Auba has a new do every week). And now PEAs sulking cuz his mate Laca has the hump and hates Artetas tactics. I think theres an element of down tools about this. The senior pros dont like Artetas system and man management, and probably sympathize a lot with Ozil.
Apart from Ceballos, Xhaka and Mustafi of course who all love life under the super coach whilst we were 'nearly dead' under the old one who apparently had completely lost the dressing room.

Still as long as those three are all happy bunnies who cares eh? You can clearly see how 'bought in' they are to the new way of working from those great performances on the pitch every week

augie

Post by augie »

Wengerballs wrote:

Just as there was 12 months, but last year the fans and board took the players side and I wonder if arteta will get the same treatment :rubchin: :roll:

I said last night that we have far better players than what the performances are showing - usually if the bus (we have our own ole :oops: ) isnt going in the right direction, it is because the driver hasnt a scooby and keeps going the wrong way :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:11 am
Wengerballs wrote:

Just as there was 12 months, but last year the fans and board took the players side and I wonder if arteta will get the same treatment :rubchin: :roll:

I said last night that we have far better players than what the performances are showing - usually if the bus (we have our own ole :oops: ) isnt going in the right direction, it is because the driver hasnt a scooby and keeps going the wrong way :roll:
Arteta got a new manager 'bounce' - the type that has happened endless times before at numerous clubs. There has never been a manager whoever who hasn't had a run of poor results or who has managed to keep everyone happy all of the time. There is no doubt Auba is displaying the body language of someone utterly fucked off with the Roy Hodgsonesque 'tactics' of the super coach, whilst Lacazette is another who can be thrown into the 'fucked off' category

When we had Xhaka and a couple of others in that category last season, as you say the fans decided to side with the players, claiming that Emery had 'lost the dressing room'. What he'd 'lost' actually was a c.unt in Xhaka, a bigger one in Mustafi and a couple of other luvvies. Funnily enough the likes of Martinelli, Leno, Saka, Aubameyang etc didn't seem fucked off at all and were playing well. Emery chose to leave out the disillusioned players and we were five weeks away from the next transfer window that would have seen those c.unts fucked off on loan for the rest of the season.

Lets see how Mr Motivator himself deals with this little crisis. If I was Emile Smith Rowe I'd be asking for a loan move in January - what has he possibly got to learn playing another season in the U23s whilst watching Willian, Ceballos and a host other c.unts go through the motions week in, week out until May? If i was Auba, I'd probably be asking my agent to find me a club that might actually decide to create a few chances occasionally. If i was Martinelli, I'd wait to see if the super coach reinstalled me as a natural first team choice once fully fit, but if he carried on using him as a Europa League player and occasional sub, I'd be wanting out too.

We've heard so much from this frankly laughable group of players about how bought in they are to El Beige's masterplan and yet have shown it on the field no more than a couple of times this season. When will all this love and positive energy start transmitting itself to the field of play?

Herd

Post by Herd »

I only watched motd but it almost looked like auba was deliberately fucking up .
One of the problems we have this season is that the game is much faster than it was post lockdown and xhaka simply cannot hack it at a faster pace .
Bellerin seems to have forgotten how to defend ,when he started he was excellent defensively ,but maybe the injuries' have taken that half yard from him .
Our back 3/4 need a screen wide and in front of them when we don't have the ball but time and time again this doesn't happen and all four are getting turned .
We also are persisting on playing out from the back which Leno and the backs cannot cannot do ,we give suicide passes again and again and as teams know this they play on it .
You have to play the football that your capable of ,not what you want but cannot !
I think that the player problem persists too despite getting shot of some bad apples others hang around like a bad smell and are only likely to poison the others !
I think Arteta has a lot of problems on his plate but frankly speaking I don't see that sacking him will benefit us as the next man will have to deal with the same shit attitude from players who have already fucked off two managers whilst becoming multi millionaires !

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I think that the player problem persists too despite getting shot of some bad apples others hang around like a bad smell and are only likely to poison the others !
I think Arteta has a lot of problems on his plate but frankly speaking I don't see that sacking him will benefit us as the next man will have to deal with the same shit attitude from players who have already fucked off two managers whilst becoming multi millionaires !

Hole in one !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

If we play against the filth like we have played in the last 3 prem games we are going to get RAPED! :cry: