Wolves Wallapurs H Sun 29th Nov KO 715pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Wolves Wallapurs H Sun 29th Nov KO 715pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up in our shitfest of a league campaign this shower of cockbulges :roll: meeja darlings these fuckers :| ooh wolves this ooh wolves that :blah: :blah: same as those fartpipes from leicester :roll: hope we give them the boaby but it's doubtful :lol: 3-1 to them.

Wengerballs

Re: Wolves Wallapurs H Sun 29th Nov KO 715pm

Post by Wengerballs »

Hate them. Sick of commentators saying 'Nuno Esperito Santo' constantly including his middle name. Its Nuno fkng Santo ffs. And seeing the bearded git constantly licking his lips. The whole game his tongue keeps poking out.
No doubt their packed midfield will overwhem our non-existent midfield. And 60-70% of our 'attacks' are always down the left side so just focus your defense there. Easy.

John F

Post by John F »

If he played Smith Rowe and had Balogun on the bench ready to come on then I could muster up some more enthusiasm,otherwise I can see the same pattern of play that we had against the last two Midland clubs.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Wengerballs wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:45 pm
Hate them. Sick of commentators saying 'Nuno Esperito Santo' constantly including his middle name. Its Nuno fkng Santo ffs. And seeing the bearded git constantly licking his lips. The whole game his tongue keeps poking out.
No doubt their packed midfield will overwhem our non-existent midfield. And 60-70% of our 'attacks' are always down the left side so just focus your defense there. Easy.
But that's his name. :lol:

Espirito Santo means Holy Spirit.

Have you ever heard of Marco van Basten being called Marco Basten?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clummo99 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:34 am
Wengerballs wrote:

:lol:

Midz

Post by Midz »

How about Robin Persie?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

What an exciting and crucial game........said no-one ever.

Maybe, we can make into the top half before Christmas......now wouldn't that be a wowzer achievement

At least we've got 2 more Europa games and the EL around the boredom of seeing which position between 8th and 12th we'll finish in

This one - probably 0-0 or worse still 0-1. Utterly pointless in any event- seven points off the top, nine points above the drop zone.....we all know this ends with a mid-table finish. Morphing into Everton with every passing season

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

This has got bore fest written all over it. When you have a manager who doesn’t WANT to play fast attacking football you are going nowhere! :banghead:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Clummo99 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:34 am
Wengerballs wrote:

Brilliant! Clummo :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:27 pm
How about Robin Persie?

Aaaah! Actually yes. Robin Persie in Old Dutch (Out Hollands) means Alleged Rapist

Whereas Robin Van Persie means He IS a Ceeuuunt and definitely did it. :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Partey still crocked for this.

So 2 from Xhaka, Getafe, El Neny and Willock

I’d go for Willock and El Neny.

:suicide:

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

I have put a tenner on 0-0 for this one. Two of the most defensive sides in the league struggling to score goals.

So make sure to tune in for a 5 goal thriller judging by my woeful betting history!

:lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:08 pm

Sit back and watch how we turn the previously ever present, ever fit Partey into another one with ongoing injuries. What a great choice those other four, fuck me

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:11 am
rodders999 wrote:

Sit back and watch how we turn the previously ever present, ever fit Partey into another one with ongoing injuries. What a great choice those other four, fuck me
Latest Arsenal injury news ahead of Wolves test with Mikel Arteta sweating on the fitness of Willian..... :D :D :D

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

rodders999 wrote:

It would have to be Ceballos and Elneny for me. If you throw Willock into the mix, then any two from that three I suppose (talk about depressing :( ), but Xhaka should be nowhere near the team.

Trouble is, we all know that club foot is the only certainty to be picked, in which case, Arteta deserves all that's coming to him. There's no greater indictment of his management than his adherence to that clown.

1-2 btw.