Cockbadge vadges A Sun 6th Dec KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Cockbadge vadges A Sun 6th Dec KO 430pm

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal: Leno, Bellerin, Gabriel, Holding, Xhaka, Partey, Saka, Willian, Lacazette, Aubameyang.

Ffs does Willian have dirt on Arteta, what is he seeing in this guy :banghead:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Come on the Arsenal....we need something today....lets do it....dont fucking loose

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Ffs Swiss Turd, chav reject and Lacazette :banghead:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Having Partey in the midfield improves our chances. He will be the PV4 of derby days now. He will be the difference this evening. 2-1 or 3-1 to us.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:38 pm
What Xaha is playing....FFS....fucking joke

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Just hoping Partey isn’t being rushed back and risks aggravating the injury. If he can repeat his performance against Manure, then we might just have something from midfield. Hopefully Lacazette might have gained a bit of confidence from the goal in midweek. Biggest fear is the ref is conned by Ingerlund cheat Kane and the DVD seller. Need a big performance after the shite that been served up the past few weeks. And please try a few shots FFS! Come on you Gunners! :barscarf: :box: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

goonertux wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:47 pm
Just hoping Partey isn’t being rushed back and risks aggravating the injury. If he can repeat his performance against Manure, then we might just have something from midfield. Hopefully Lacazette might have gained a bit of confidence from the goal in midweek. Biggest fear is the ref is conned by Ingerlund cheat Kane and the DVD seller. Need a big performance after the shite that been served up the past few weeks. And please try a few shots FFS! Come on you Gunners! :barscarf: :box: :barscarf:
As night follows day, so it is that the retard and the dog eater will go down in the box. The retard will throw himself to the ground after locking arms with a defender when an over-hit cross comes to nothing and the dog eater will do the usual leave the leg in when the keeper comes out or a tackle comes in. He will then do that whole "Me no understandy, me so innocentyy, me Korean" routine which he always does.
Fucking come on Arsenal, fucking let's have this fucking lot.

shu

Post by shu »

Would love to be ât a home game with just 2000 in , the players would cetainly hear the personal abuse if they continue to be shite

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Well I'd hoped to see Smith Rowe either in the starting line up or on the bench but sadly he hasn't made this squad

Seeing Xhaka and Willian in the starting line up and Mustafi on the bench - well, I've promised myself I won't be allowing negative vibes ahead of kick off - so I sincerely hope that he knows what he is doing here. One thing I will say is that he has a very strong willed determination not to listen to the fans - that may ultimately prove to be a good thing, but if it doesn't go well......nope, not going there!

COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

shu

Post by shu »

Willian is a terrible signing and how the fluck can he continue to pick the useless prick Xhaka .
See with no crowd voicing their disapproval it is if Arteta has no one to answer too .

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Xhaka the fuckhole and Willian the pedestrian turd..ballerina prob getting rinsed aswell..i expect a turdholing fully :oops: 3 or 4-1

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Xhaka the fuckhole and Willian the pedestrian turd..ballerina prob getting rinsed aswell..i expect a turdholing fully :oops: 3 or 4-1

augie

Post by augie »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:38 pm

Simply unacceptable - I am sick to the bollox listening to c.unts like ornstein on ssn this morning proclaiming that arteta is the right man for the job but that he needs time, and then watching the c.unt pick the same shite game after game :evil: :evil: Are those that were lauding pep's cone man still convinced that he is the right man for the job ? We had a senile old french c.ock who managed the team the same way in his latter years, and he is a lot of the reason why we are no longer a top club.

Get rid asap

augie

Post by augie »

goonertux wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:47 pm

I honestly dont care cos as far as I am concerned it would be worth missing him for next 6 games if he helped us get a win today

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Swiss Turd :suicide: