Cockbadge vadges A Sun 6th Dec KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Cockbadge vadges A Sun 6th Dec KO 430pm

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Clash wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:10 pm
Midz wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:17 pm
Hooter hooters yum yum yum
Hooters hooters on a girl that's dumb!!

:D :D
:lol:

Maybe one of those undeducted but very busty farm girls who has never read a book or owned a bra or any knickers and is still wearing the same dress she’s had since she was 13 ... which is now far too small for her ... meaning her big juicy 18 yr old tits keep spilling out every time she feeds the pigs or picks up the bucket that the cows milk goes into when she squeezes their udders. All dirty, smelly work of course so before any action or ‘’education’’ takes place she needs a good wash and scrubbing with a small sponge and even smaller bar of soap. All to be done after helping her slide off her dress and then lowering her innocent naked buxom body into the steaming hot water in that big tin bath which sits in front of the log fire ... just after her drunk father, tired out mother and all her big-eared younger brothers have gone to bed of course 8)
Irony my friend :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:15 pm
Emery was sacked for less.
Emery was sacked for having third place in his grasp, with four games to go, and fucked it up.
Getting smashed to pieces in a European final.
Being mocked by the club's own supporters (and players) for not being able to speak english fluently, and saying " good ebining".
Distancing himself from training the players and ultimately, a run of defeats which meant he lost the dressing room.

Arteta will not get sacked. The players are still playing for the manager. That second half performance was a lot more spirited than I expected.
The ball just did not fall kindly at all for Arsenal throughout the match. We got in some great positions but failed with the final pass. More tellingly, the reluctance of our players to shoot indicates a total lack of confidence. To me, we are having absolutely no luck. No decisions going our way.
However, we need just one ball to fall kindly for us in the box, which will get us scoring again and then I can see us going on a run of games unbeaten, and climb up the table. The components are all there. We barely let spurds out their half in the second half. We shut them down. They had two banks of five defenders 30-40 yards from their goal for most of that second half. Kane was effectively a 6th defender.
I'm annoyed we lost, but something about that second half performance indicates to me we are about to turn the corner.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

“With this prick - fuck me...less goals than Fulham. 5 recent first halves in the PL without a single effort on goal. He plays Xhaka, Willian and Bellerin every league game without fail. He'd play Mustafi or Xhaka at centre half instead of Saliba. He decided to bring back Ceballos - he without an assist or goal last PL season. He might as well pack Smith Rowe off now with Ozil such is his mistrust of the kid.

He's an absolutely clueless cock who has conned thousands and had a Di Matteo bounce. He will take us down - he really is that bad

Worse than Wenger, worse than Emery, worse than Freddie, worse than Rioch.”

This. Absolutely this.

We are lucky to have as many points as do frankly looking at West Ham, Sheffield United and Leeds games.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Nos89 I wish I had your blind optimism, to take such positives out of today’s steaming pile of turd.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

northbank123 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:01 pm
Nos89 I wish I had your blind optimism, to take such positives out of today’s steaming pile of turd.
Maybe when you've gone out on a limb for one manager and slated another so badly, you have to keep telling yourself it was the right move and will get better

Why let less goals than Fulham and our worst start in 45 years get in the way eh?

Because Arteta says "good evening" better than the last guy....yeah, there's a good reason

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

northbank123 wrote:
I started reading the post, saw all the “how unlucky we were “ points and just knew it was nos89

I don’t know how you manage to keep that blind faith mate.

We are awful to watch. even if we were winning it would be awful.

Same players, Xhaxa, Bellerin, William same mistakes and lack of effort - he comes across now as Wenker Mark II (and guess who was Wenker’s captain during the turgid last couple of years of his reign ?)

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Nos89 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:59 pm
Emery was sacked for having third place in his grasp, with four games to go, and fucked it up.
Being mocked by the club's own supporters (and players) for not being able to speak english fluently, and saying " good ebining".
Distancing himself from training the players and ultimately, a run of defeats which meant he lost the dressing room.

Arteta will not get sacked. The players are still playing for the manager. That second half performance was a lot more spirited than I expected.
The ball just did not fall kindly at all for Arsenal throughout the match. We got in some great positions but failed with the final pass. More tellingly, the reluctance of our players to shoot indicates a total lack of confidence. To me, we are having absolutely no luck. No decisions going our way.
However, we need just one ball to fall kindly for us in the box, which will get us scoring again and then I can see us going on a run of games unbeaten, and climb up the table. The components are all there. We barely let spurds out their half in the second half. We shut them down. They had two banks of five defenders 30-40 yards from their goal for most of that second half. Kane was effectively a 6th defender.
I'm annoyed we lost, but something about that second half performance indicates to me we are about to turn the corner.
Mikel, is that you?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Nos89 wrote:

I hate to break this to you, but the match was all over at half time. That second half effort means nothing.
That is the Mourinho way - wins the match, and then shuts his teams down to make sure they get the 3 points.
How do you think he has been so successful?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

BFG4 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:12 pm
Nos89 wrote:

Mikel, is that you?
:D

It was almost like the old days here of reading the Wenger apologists talking about refereeing decisions, injuries, fixture congestion and how unlucky we were. Usually that came after a 70 per cent possession game too - often against Maureen. Nice to know Wenger lite has kept up the trend and thrown in a few eloquent phrases afterwards to continue fooling people into thinking there's some sort of credible masterplan behind it all

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

We barely let spurds out their half in the second half. We shut them down.
Seriously mate? The Spuds didn’t even try to come out at us second half, no reason to as Moroniho knew we would not score twice. What team wouldn’t be happy to let the other team have 75% of the ball when they know 70% of the passes are going to be sideways or backwards? Arsenal have never been easier to play against. Stop our left hand side (Tierney/Saka) and you won’t lose the game. Arteta has made us the most predictable ‘big’ team in the last 30 years. Our right hand side with Bellend/Willian is the worst I can remember at Arsenal since the 80’s. Our central midfield is more ineffective than the Hillier/Selley/Mcgoldrick days. Our goalkeeper is marginally better than Almunia at his peak.
As for the manager, I’ve been watching Arsenal since ‘71 and I don’t remember a worse ‘manager’. We will finish this season bottom 6 unless we sack Arteta and that just isn’t going to happen because the fucknuts’ in charge’ do not want to embarrass themselves by admitting they have fucked up for the umpteenth time. This is going to be a horrible season for Gooners.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The funniest part of the day was when Atkinson could clearly be seen responding to our bench who were moaning about Bellerin being called out for a foul throw AGAIN

It was obvious he said "tell him, not me"

Yeah tell him - how about that from our brilliant collection of coaches. Or maybe they'll let him do it another dozen times, assured of his place in the team despite more goals coming down his side of the field, being unable to cross a ball and now seemingly unable to throw one properly even

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Simply put we're fucked, clueless Manager, spineless players (sorry i don't buy into the decent squad theory at all, how many of these would get into one of our title winning squads), a Technical Director who is running this as his own personal fiefdom, money grabbing board and shite owners.

Those who think we've a decent squad have another look:

Leno - ropey as fuck and responsible for quite a few shite goals this season, unable to command his area
Runarson - plucked from utter obscurity, never heard of him before he arrived
Macey - 3rd string keeper who is never going to play, even if hell freezes over

Bellerin - fucking catwalk model definitely not a footballer, gets rinsed time after time and doesn't even have the ability to beat players these days
AMN - Has one decent game in about 10 the rest of the time is anonymous
Cedric -Soton cast off although currently would play him over Bellerin
Mustafi - FFS what more can be said about him which hasn't been said before time and again
Chambers - Another player blighted with injury and never going to meet any sort of potential he might have had
Holding - Championship player at best, nearly as prone as Mustafi to make mistakes
Gabriel - Probably the only player who is consistently decent for us
Saliba - Fuck knows, more chance of seeing snow in September than him playing
Sokratis - Started well with us then went to shit
Mari - yet another player who seems an injury waiting to happen, if he can't get a game ahead of Holding then enough said
Luiz - Chavski cast off, prone to head fucks nearly as bad as Mustafi
Kolasinac - Fucking worst of the lot in my opinion although it is a close run thing
Tierney - Only other bright spot along with Gabriel in defence however i think he is weak defensively at times

Saka - Talented but well off the boil since the start of the season, potentially another one where regular first team football has come too soon
Ceballos - Most fucking frustrating player i've seen since Ramsey, with none of Ramsey saving graces like the occasional goal, should never have been brought back
Ozil - FFS ruined by Wenger and now the most expensive layabout in history, cant even give him away..... 350k a week!!!
Partey - Potentially a good signing but injuries could yet again be a blight on his career if not managed carefully, i think tonight shows that answer
Elneny - Nowhere near good enough but at least he has some heart and is not as brainless as the Swiss turd
Willock - Fucking brainless, selfish turdhole, watch him time after time try too much or make wrong decisions, not an answer to anything
ESR - Again has potential but absolutely no chance under this manager, cant even get in ahead of Willock or Ceballos
Xhaka - fuck the fuck off, not even a Vanarama league player, yet 4 Arsenal managers, an international manager and his previous club ones play him regularly

Laca - No idea what he is supposed to be, not a striker, not a hold up player, not a goal scorer
Willian - Yet another Chavski reject collecting his pension at Arsenal, one of THE worst buys ever he brings absolutely nothing to us
Auba - Great instinctive striker if supplied correctly but his attitude stinks right now, blame Arteta for the style of play for sure but Auba has shown he can and should make things happen and right now isnt
Pepe - £72M for Donkey from Shrek..... and we thought Wenger wasted money
Nelson - Another one who may have potential but fucks knows where it is
Nketiah - Never going to be good enough, he is not a natural goal scorer at this level
Martinelli - Probably potentially the brightest light in the team right now but it matters not because he has no chance of playing ahead of Willian or Pepe even when fit

So there you have it, our squad, you really think this lot even under an Ancelloti, Simeone or Allegri would be challenging for the league? If so you need to check yourself into a mental health facility rapidly :cussing:

wibble

Post by wibble »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:44 pm
We've scored less goals than Fulham now :D :D :D

Progress !
And the same number as Son. Ffs :banghead: :banghead:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Shite but unsurprisingly shite :| the minute and second I saw xhaka willian and bellend in the line up I knew they would purple helmet us :cry: we played right into Maureen hands and got the cocking we deserved.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:04 pm
northbank123 wrote:
Maybe when you've gone out on a limb for one manager and slated another so badly, you have to keep telling yourself it was the right move and will get better

Why let less goals than Fulham and our worst start in 45 years get in the way eh?

Because Arteta says "good evening" better than the last guy....yeah, there's a good reason
SteveO please go on the emery thread and find any post by me, before we lost on pens to liverpool in that 5-5 game, that slated emery to be sacked. Simply, you won't because I put the blame squarely at the players feet, not the then manager. After we twice had a two goal lead at anfield and still fucked it up, then i blamed the manager for not managing the game properly.