Cockbadge vadges A Sun 6th Dec KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Cockbadge vadges A Sun 6th Dec KO 430pm

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:40 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:39 pm
Salvaged something from the day by rubbing one out to Alex Scott :barscarf:
You like your women a little bit simple huh?
It’s not her mind I’d be fucking 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:45 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:44 pm
We've scored less goals than Fulham now :D :D :D

Progress !

Are you serious ?? F.uck me what a stat that is :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Serious indeed! Apparently our training sessions have never been better though mate, so its not all bad.....and their manager is far less cool

Ciro

Post by Ciro »

The club have put so much PR behind this novice fraud that it's going to take a lot more to get him sacked.

Dark days.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:40 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:39 pm
Salvaged something from the day by rubbing one out to Alex Scott :barscarf:
I just had a raspberry yogurt and a glass of wine. I thought that was decent but trust you to go one better, Rodders, you didn't old bugger.
4 Large Tequila's - 2 Lines of Marching Powder AND 2 Wants to Jennifer Lawrence :-P

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

13 points from 11 games, coming against the following

3 from Fulham - deserved and convincing on day 1
3 from West Ham - absolute daylight robbery when Nketiah scored with our only shot of the second half
3 from Sheffield United - 10 mins of play when Pepe came on and did his "1 in every 10 games act"
3 from Man United - we'd be playing now in pretty circles trying to have a shot were it not for the penalty
1 point from Leeds - hit the woodwork 3 times and had 25 shots (almost as many as Watford allegedly - imagine that eh?)

That is what we've got from this manager. Now count the losses

Vermin
Mickeys
City
Villa
Wolves
Leicester

Can anyone say we were 'unlucky' in those games. I can make a case for us deserving more from the Leicester game perhaps but none of the rest

Forget what shite comes out of El Beige's mouth this evening - sit and take a long look at that list above and ask why on earth you'd trust the next game to be better, or the one after that, or after that. Last season there were just as many shit games too - the cup papered over the cracks

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

The thing about wanker was that he always managed to jam a win at some point and managed to con the sheep into believing things were fine. We have won one league game since October. Arteta can't even raise the team to beat Wolves, Villa or Leicester at home. Those would have all been Wanker win bankers a few years back and we'd have 9 more points. Things are fucking desperate now and Arteta isn't going to fix it. I have no confidence at all in beating Burnley next week.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ciro wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:51 pm
The club have put so much PR behind this novice fraud that it's going to take a lot more to get him sacked.

Dark days.
We have been in a Spiral since Wenger began his 11th Season...

The Worst is yet to come.

Sorry :cry: :oops:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:54 pm
The thing about wanker was that he always managed to jam a win at some point and managed to con the sheep into believing things were fine. We have won one league game since October. Arteta can't even raise the team to beat Wolves, Villa or Leicester at home. Those would have all been Wanker win bankers a few years back and we'd have 9 more points. Things are fucking desperate now and Arteta isn't going to fix it. I have no confidence at all in beating Burnley next week.
Agreed - said it above mate. Under cock features we'd have rolled Burnley over next weekend and gone on one of our little runs until the next big game. I wouldn't back this prick to beat anybody with this team........yet he'll pick the same faces trying to do the same things, and amazingly there are still many people buying into it

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Oh well, at least its only a game

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta: "We have a lot of the ball but no end product that is required to win football matches.

"I applaud their first goal, it is world class, but the second goal we are a man down, we leave a massive gap and they take advantage. He [Thomas Partey] has to stay on the pitch. It looks like the same injury he has already had, he will have an MRI.

"After that we dominated, they didn't have any chances, but they win the game.

"I don't know what else we can do. If we can't score goals we cannot improve our situation."

"This is football. They scored a wonder goal and the second we got done on the break because Thomas Partey was not in position, he was injured.

"I saw a team full of passion, dominating the team and creating chances but in the end it is about the end product and that is why they are top of the table. I think we had 44 crosses."

On trying to get Thomas Partey back onto the pitch: "I wanted him on the pitch doing whatever he could for the team in that situation. Anyway he could not carry on playing.

"Maybe we were a little too cautious with Son but it was a wonder goal. It is what they do really well, they did it once because the second we were a man down.

"The fight and the spirit and the way they played in this stadium is to applause bit it is not enough to win football matches because we are not scoring goals."

:? :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:05 pm
Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta: "We have a lot of the ball but no end product that is required to win football matches.

"I applaud their first goal, it is world class, but the second goal we are a man down, we leave a massive gap and they take advantage. He [Thomas Partey] has to stay on the pitch. It looks like the same injury he has already had, he will have an MRI.

"After that we dominated, they didn't have any chances, but they win the game.

"I don't know what else we can do. If we can't score goals we cannot improve our situation."

"This is football. They scored a wonder goal and the second we got done on the break because Thomas Partey was not in position, he was injured.

"I saw a team full of passion, dominating the team and creating chances but in the end it is about the end product and that is why they are top of the table. I think we had 44 crosses."

On trying to get Thomas Partey back onto the pitch: "I wanted him on the pitch doing whatever he could for the team in that situation. Anyway he could not carry on playing.

"Maybe we were a little too cautious with Son but it was a wonder goal. It is what they do really well, they did it once because the second we were a man down.

"The fight and the spirit and the way they played in this stadium is to applause bit it is not enough to win football matches because we are not scoring goals."

:? :roll:
Aint that the fucking truth.....

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Emery was sacked for less.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Arteta has got no clue what to do, and although I agree that he should no longer be manager the fury should not be aimed at him - more the complete and utter incompetent idiots who appointed him.

We have got to face facts here - Spurs have far more ambition than we have, and until that changes we are going nowhere.
In fact we have been going nowhere for a decade now - the 4 FA cup wins papering over the cracks.

When it comes to league matches though we have not been competitive in the really big matches for years and years.
The top 4 trophy became a bit of a joke, but now we are not even in the top 4 in London anymore.

Direct your fury at Kroenke or the club dies

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:15 pm
I agree but then again Wanker survived worse for years on end. That's the reason we are where we are. If the club accepted the 8-2 and the 10-2 against Bayern and the 6-0 against the Chavs and the numerous 5-whatever defeats, it's hard to say this isn't acceptable. The damage was done in the summer of 2008 when they let him who has no name, redefine his role and do whatever he wanted for the next 11 years.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:15 pm
True Dat! .