Night fever hair v The ginger cum gargler, Sun 13th Dec KO 715pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
hertsgunner

Re: Night fever hair v The ginger cum gargler, Sun 13th Dec KO 715pm

Post by hertsgunner »

That’s it he has to go. His body language looks bad. He is a dead man walking. Get Rid of him and most of the first team squad apart from the youngsters.

John F

Post by John F »

I feel sick .Burnley it's Burnley Ffs a team who couldn't buy a win.Worst start in my lifetime .Arteta will claim Xhak a cost the game but he shouldn't of been on the pitch in the first place.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Never known anything this bad

I understand we did have a worse team in the years before World War 1

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

And to think people said Emery's team selection was baffling. Well if baffling means trying a few different things to experiment and it not coming off then so be it

Any remaining sympathy for this goon long since disappeared when he refused to drop Bellerin, Xhaka and Willian weeks ago. Now his stubborness has taken us to depths last season before most of our lifetimes.

Such an arrogant sport at times - 37 years old (sixth youngest in PL history) with no managerial experience and expect miracles.

Club has got everything it deserves, absolutely everything.

Even if Bellerin and Xhaka are now suspended, this two bob prick will have them back in the first team before you know it. Willian will play again on Weds night. Smith Rowe won't, Balogun won't, Azeez probably never will

Blame Kroenke, Wenger and Emery for whatever you like.......I know who has taken us lower than the lot of them

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:04 pm
Moribund. :roll:
:lol:

Perhaps we can discuss the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre instead of this match?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:23 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:20 pm
How on earth is that fucking cūnt Xhaka in the starting XI? How can anyone pick that silly fucking prick again and again and again?

This for me demonstrates quite clearly that Arteta Really Does NOT have a Scooby. :?

The fact that he selected clubfoot, the chav pensioner and bellend speaks volumes, it's not as if he didn't have other choices available to him.

Clubfoot should NEVER wear the Arsenal shirt again EVER

Willian is simply too old and not good enough

Bellend had one decent season when he first broke into the team, since then he has been BAD.

I cannot understand for th life of me what Arteta is doing by playing these three DUDS and if he Cannot "see" what we all can there, he is not nor ever will be good enough.

He might be a good coach, but he is No Manager, trouble is who can we bring in at this stage of the season.

I seriously fear we will drop into the relegation zone and even go down, something I never thought in my worst nightmares.

:suicide:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clash wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:18 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Perhaps we can discuss the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre instead of this match?

Pavements.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Did anyone hear what Evra just said? That he was watching a game with Thierry and when he saw the Swiss Turd was captain, he turned the TV off.

What a fucking revelation that was! Don't think TH14 will thank him for that, but glad he did it because that will be all over the football press tomorrow and in the days to come

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:19 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:23 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:20 pm
How on earth is that fucking cūnt Xhaka in the starting XI? How can anyone pick that silly fucking prick again and again and again?

This for me demonstrates quite clearly that Arteta Really Does NOT have a Scooby. :?

The fact that he selected clubfoot, the chav pensioner and bellend speaks volumes, it's not as if he didn't have other choices available to him.

Clubfoot should NEVER wear the Arsenal shirt again EVER

Willian is simply too old and not good enough

Bellend had one decent season when he first broke into the team, since then he has been BAD.

I cannot understand for th life of me what Arteta is doing by playing these three DUDS and if he Cannot "see" what we all can there, he is not nor ever will be good enough.

He might be a good coach, but he is No Manager, trouble is who can we bring in at this stage of the season.

I seriously fear we will drop into the relegation zone and even go down, something I never thought in my worst nightmares.

:suicide:
How the fuck can he ever pick Xhaka and Willian and Bellerin every again? Last November, Xhaka was about to be fucked off out the door, fast forward to now, he's playing every fucking week. Fuck me, what on fucking earth is fucking going on? How is this happening? Take out Manure in about 1990 and never has a club of this size been down the very bottom of the table in December without sacking the manager. I will actually say that this is the worst a 'big' team has played collectively since Forest in 1992-93. This is diafuckingbolical.
Last edited by Perryashburtongroves on Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:25 pm
Did anyone hear what Evra just said? That he was watching a game with Thierry and when he saw the Swiss Turd was captain, he turned the TV off.

What a fucking revelation that was! Don't think TH14 will thank him for that, but glad he did it because that will be all over the football press tomorrow and in the days to come
RaceCard is a cùnt for doing that. If I was Henry I'd put his lights out.

Only hope the media morons blow it out of proportion and Xhakatard fucks off in a huff.

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:

Was stunned when I heard him tell that story - pleased to hear it, but stunned all the same.

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:20 pm
Clash wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:18 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Pavements.
cobbles

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:29 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

RaceCard is a cùnt for doing that. If I was Henry I'd put his lights out.

Only hope the media morons blow it out of proportion and Xhakatard fucks off in a huff.
How is that fan-kicking lippy frog still on the box? Has he not got a world cup strike to organise or something?

shu

Post by shu »

SteveO 35 wrote:

Yes I just heard it too unbelievable .
Arteta hasn’t a clue . Elneny should have gone too.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Just heard Arteta’s interview on radio 5.
He said that the players attitude was good :D

Radio presenter called him delusional :lol: