Night fever hair v The ginger cum gargler, Sun 13th Dec KO 715pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IW8Goalmachine

Re: Night fever hair v The ginger cum gargler, Sun 13th Dec KO 715pm

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

augie wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:31 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:25 pm
Did anyone hear what Evra just said? That he was watching a game with Thierry and when he saw the Swiss Turd was captain, he turned the TV off.

What a fucking revelation that was! Don't think TH14 will thank him for that, but glad he did it because that will be all over the football press tomorrow and in the days to come

Was stunned when I heard him tell that story - pleased to hear it, but stunned all the same.
it was brilliant and needed to be put out there.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arteta HAS to go surely?

and take this pile of shyte with him :Xhaka. Bellend. Chav-pensioner. Lacazette.

Jeeezuss I have been looking forward to xmas after the year I / we all have had and now I am witnessing my team in a downward spiral towards very feasible relegation.

NO Excuses captain scarlet - just FUCKKthe FUCKOff and take the swissTurd and the other deadwood with you. :cry:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:28 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:19 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:23 pm
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:20 pm
How on earth is that fucking cūnt Xhaka in the starting XI? How can anyone pick that silly fucking prick again and again and again?

This for me demonstrates quite clearly that Arteta Really Does NOT have a Scooby. :?

The fact that he selected clubfoot, the chav pensioner and bellend speaks volumes, it's not as if he didn't have other choices available to him.

Clubfoot should NEVER wear the Arsenal shirt again EVER

Willian is simply too old and not good enough

Bellend had one decent season when he first broke into the team, since then he has been BAD.

I cannot understand for th life of me what Arteta is doing by playing these three DUDS and if he Cannot "see" what we all can there, he is not nor ever will be good enough.

He might be a good coach, but he is No Manager, trouble is who can we bring in at this stage of the season.

I seriously fear we will drop into the relegation zone and even go down, something I never thought in my worst nightmares.

:suicide:
How the fuck can he ever pick Xhaka and Willian and Bellerin every again? Last November, Xhaka was about to be fucked off out the door, fast forward to now, he's playing every fucking week. Fuck me, what on fucking earth is fucking going on? How is this happening? Take out Manure in about 1990 and never has a club of this size been down the very bottom of the table in December without sacking the manager. I will actually say that this is the worst a 'big' team has played collectively since Forest in 1992-93. This is diafuckingbolical.
And when we hear about what a 'great coach' he is, it is based on being assistant to a bloke who won everything at Barcelona and Bayern, with riches galore and coaching players like De Bruyne, Aguero, Sterling etc. Not the hardest gig in the world is it? Fuck me, I reckon anyone with their UEFA badges would have a decent chance with the players City accumulated - a team that broke PL records getting 100+ points

The worst managerial appointment in the history of the club

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Give it ta Arsene till the end of the season :barscarf:

Bennett

Post by Bennett »

Only Fulham, West Brom and Sheffield United have lost more games so far this season! Shithouse manager and so called 'senior' players. Fuck them💩💩💩💩

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:38 pm
Give it ta Arsene till the end of the season :barscarf:
No Rodders no....

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:36 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:20 pm
How on earth is that fucking cūnt Xhaka in the starting XI? How can anyone pick that silly fucking prick again and again and again?

This for me demonstrates quite clearly that Arteta Really Does NOT have a Scooby. :?

The fact that he selected clubfoot, the chav pensioner and bellend speaks volumes, it's not as if he didn't have other choices available to him.

Bellend had one decent season when he first broke into the team, since then he has been BAD.

I cannot understand for th life of me what Arteta is doing by playing these three DUDS and if he Cannot "see" what we all can there, he is not nor ever will be good enough.

He might be a good coach, but he is No Manager, trouble is who can we bring in at this stage of the season.

I seriously fear we will drop into the relegation zone and even go down, something I never thought in my worst nightmares.

How the fuck can he ever pick Xhaka and Willian and Bellerin every again? Last November, Xhaka was about to be fucked off out the door, fast forward to now, he's playing every fucking week. Fuck me, what on fucking earth is fucking going on? How is this happening? Take out Manure in about 1990 and never has a club of this size been down the very bottom of the table in December without sacking the manager. I will actually say that this is the worst a 'big' team has played collectively since Forest in 1992-93. This is diafuckingbolical.
And when we hear about what a 'great coach' he is, it is based on being assistant to a bloke who won everything at Barcelona and Bayern, with riches galore and coaching players like De Bruyne, Aguero, Sterling etc. Not the hardest gig in the world is it? Fuck me, I reckon anyone with their UEFA badges would have a decent chance with the players City accumulated - a team that broke PL records getting 100+ points

I think you may well be right. No reason for it, nothing to support the decision to appoint him, clearly more experienced options. An absolutely atrocious decision which was never going to work.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Did anyone hear what Evra just said? That he was watching a game with Thierry and when he saw the Swiss Turd was captain, he turned the TV off.

What a fucking revelation that was! Don't think TH14 will thank him for that, but glad he did it because that will be all over the football press tomorrow and in the days to come
If true, it confirms Henry's legendary status!

Evra still shouldn't have betrayed his trust by saying it though!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Half ways through a six pack since full time.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:41 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

I think you may well be right. No reason for it, nothing to support the decision to appoint him, clearly more experienced options. An absolutely atrocious decision which was never going to work.
Oh there is a reason for sure. Arteta was the cheapest appointment!

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Half ways through a six pack since full time.
I drank most of a bottle of wine during the first half of the game, the old girl told me to stop boozing so quickly. I went in the kitchen, had another glass and then thought fuck it, should have started on a bottle before the game, then had another during the game. Might do that on Wednesday. It's the only way through.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:45 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Oh there is a reason for sure. Arteta was the cheapest appointment!
^^ Ain't that the truth. I had a Chief Exec who gave me a life lesson one day when he said "the problem with a lot of people in business is that they know the cost of everything and the value of nothing". Sums up Kroenke's Arsenal perfectly. Perhaps if we'd signed Zaha and not Pepe, we'd be seeing that today. Perhaps if we signed Allegri or Arteta we'd also see that

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

At least Brucie Rioch brought us Bergkamp and a UEFA Cup spot.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

If true, it confirms Henry's legendary status!

Evra still shouldn't have betrayed his trust by saying it though!
good on evra, shows henry actually gives a fuck and is what all fans would agree with, and goes even further up in fans estimation. just dont appoint him manager, not that he could do any worse.

sadly we all know he should go but he wont. this will linger for a few months, if not the season yet.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Papers already going with the story.............!

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 94969.html