Dead man walking v Soton H Weds 16th Dec KO 6pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Dead man walking v Soton H Weds 16th Dec KO 6pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:40 pm
Will be interesting to see if AMN plays ahead of Cedric in Belleríns position, if he does you've got to ask why was Cedric given a 4 Yr contract.
I don't think we need to look much further than the agent for that answer mate! I bet AMN does play there tonight too.

Regardless of whether Cedric or AMN play its largely irrelevant anyway, as either could have an absolute stormer and still be straight back out of the side once Ballerina is available again

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Will be interesting to see if AMN plays ahead of Cedric in Belleríns position, if he does you've got to ask why was Cedric given a 4 Yr contract.
Cedirc, Mari and Willian.....all Kia players....signed by Raul :suicide:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:13 pm
Incoherent Ramblings (Part 2) - The Quest for the World's Longest Sentence -

When the world has finished devouring it's own arsehole I would like to be given the opportunity to go out on the pitch at half time and read my poem aloud over the PA while standing on the center circle and after reading the last line I would press a button hidden up my sleeve that would make all my clothes fall off Bucks Fizz style and everyone would see my pecker standing to attention and then I would press another button and like one of those fake guns that the Joker has in Batman, where after pulling the trigger a bit of cloth with the word BANG on it comes out, my button would cause a little flag to drop down from my pecker and on it would be written "I LOVE YOU ALEX" and it would be put up on the big screen and after seeing it she would run down from the commentary box and out on to the field and jump in my arms and we would then make sweet sweet love right there and everyone would be cheering and and our love making would go on for all eternity :barscarf:
Rodders' Knob Matters

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:35 am
After Rodders emotional and moving love poem to Alex Scott this morning, I thought I'd write one about Granit Xhaka. It goes like this:

Granit Xhaka you're a twat
I want to hit you with a cricket bat
I could hit you all day long,
You're even more of a fucking silly cünt than Alex Song
Can you just change the words "cricket bat" to the words ".308 round"?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:

When the world has finished devouring it's own arsehole I would like to be given the opportunity to go out on the pitch at half time and read my poem aloud over the PA while standing on the center circle and after reading the last line I would press a button hidden up my sleeve that would make all my clothes fall off Bucks Fizz style and everyone would see my pecker standing to attention and then I would press another button and like one of those fake guns that the Joker has in Batman, where after pulling the trigger a bit of cloth with the word BANG on it comes out, my button would cause a little flag to drop down from my pecker and on it would be written "I LOVE YOU ALEX" and it would be put up on the big screen and after seeing it she would run down from the commentary box and out on to the field and jump in my arms and we would then make sweet sweet love right there and everyone would be cheering and and our love making would go on for all eternity :barscarf:
Well according to the rumours the ex-womens "footballer" would require you to own a fully serviceable vagina for her to be interested mate. Allegedly. Cough cough etc.

And yes it is possible that I started those rumours. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:50 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
I don't think we need to look much further than the agent for that answer mate! I bet AMN does play there tonight too.

Regardless of whether Cedric or AMN play its largely irrelevant anyway, as either could have an absolute stormer and still be straight back out of the side once Ballerina is available again
In fairness I think we are pretty safe in assuming that neither will have a stormer. Ever. In their career. :wink:

Although if Maitland-Bendtner manages to have a five minute spell where he doesn't continually fuck away possession you will have a few mongs on here hailing that as him having had a "great game". :lol:

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:49 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Rodders' Knob Matters
Steady he will won’t you to go down on one knee for a minute :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:36 pm
Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:49 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Rodders' Knob Matters
Steady he will won’t you to go down on one knee for a minute :shock:
A minute mate? 15 seconds would suffice apparently! :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I just googled "fully serviceable vagina".......and I was not disappointed :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Struth!!!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:50 pm
I just googled "fully serviceable vagina".......and I was not disappointed :barscarf:
Don't Google "docking" buddy. A mate got me with that one. Ugh. What has been seen can never be unseen. :x

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:55 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Don't Google "docking" buddy. A mate got me with that one. Ugh. What has been seen can never be unseen. :x
Here's the deal, I'll google it if we win tonight....in a selfless act to break the hoodoo.

Is Jeff Bezos the only fucker showing this game or what's it on?

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:03 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:55 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Here's the deal, I'll google it if we win tonight....in a selfless act to break the hoodoo.

Is Jeff Bezos the only fucker showing this game or what's it on?
The comedy channel at 6pm mate

Clash

Post by Clash »

rodders999 wrote:

:lol:

The forum’s Barbara Cartland award goes too ...

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 Four changes from the weekend

➡️ Maitland-Niles, Ceballos, Pepe, Nketiah
⬅️ Bellerin, Xhaka, Willian, Lacazette

#ARSSOU