Good podgering at Goodison Sat 19th Dec KO 530pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Good podgering at Goodison Sat 19th Dec KO 530pm

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:20 pm
augie wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:10 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:01 pm
Midz wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:00 pm
Absolute toilet as usual.
If Modern Arsenal were a heavy metal band they'd be called Grim Toilet.

On a more serious issue buddy, the forum has been an absolute shitfest the past 2 days where pages either take ages to load, or more often than not dont load at all :banghead: :banghead:
I know buddy. Its been appalling. Not my area though. Let Rob know. He's the tech genius. 8)

I tried to contact that man there now by private pm but it seems that the system does not allow me to do so - can you please do it for me cos this is infuriating :banghead: :banghead:
It is at times like this when you need to show why it is that you are paid the big bucks 8)

Midz

Post by Midz »

Forum has been almost impossible to reach the last week or so. many times I've given up trying to post something as it takes too long.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Midz wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:33 pm
Forum has been almost impossible to reach the last week or so. many times I've given up trying to post something as it takes too long.
And for that we are all grateful mate :barscarf: :-P :box:

X :wink: