Peps cone man v Pep Tues 22nd Dec KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Peps cone man v Pep Tues 22nd Dec KO 8pm

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Midz wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:59 pm
Forgot we were still in this competition ... well at least until 10.00pm tomorrow we are.
Be nice if Martinelli gets a run out, Balogun too.
The Rumbelows Cardboard Cup in association with Worthington and Coca-Cola. The last time this competition was any good was 1987.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I know the results don't matter anymore but it would be fascinating to know what our percentage chance is of winning the match, and how training has been

Perryashburtongroves

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:53 am
I know the results don't matter anymore but it would be fascinating to know what our percentage chance is of winning the match, and how training has been
Wouldn't surprise me if he uses the horoscopes or tea leaves to pick the team.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Pig Poppa Roddaz hasn't been able to post on here since last Friday, what a fucking liberty.

Midz

Post by Midz »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:28 pm
Pig Poppa Roddaz hasn't been able to post on here since last Friday, what a fucking liberty.
ditto mate.

Site takes ages to load forum and then ages to enter any thread which makes reading or posting very difficult.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
And there was me thinking you were grieving over the Spuds??! :wink:

Have a look at the table when you're ready mate......or are those web pages down as well mate :D :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:26 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Have a look at the table when you're ready mate......or are those web pages down as well mate :D :barscarf:

:lol:

Not often they impress me but going from 1st to 6th in a week has my cap doffed I have to admit. You were right all along, I'll try and keep my knickers on in future :wink:

As for looking at the table, I can no longer stomach that, every morning when I wake up my first thought of the day is of relegation, please convince me that won't happen :cry:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:34 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Not often they impress me but going from 1st to 6th in a week has my cap doffed I have to admit. You were right all along, I'll try and keep my knickers on in future :wink:

As for looking at the table, I can no longer stomach that, every morning when I wake up my first thought of the day is of relegation, please convince me that won't happen :cry:
Do you remember those days when we mocked the wild celebrations at St James's Park and the Hawthorns as we secured the 4th placed trophy once more

Well just you wait till Sunday 23 May big boy, when we secure a goalless draw at home to Brighton with 10 gallant heroes dressed in red to finish in 17th and see off Sheffield United, West Brom and Fulham

Get those Barry White CDs lined up for the BBQ :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :bar_b_q:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:41 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:34 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Do you remember those days when we mocked the wild celebrations at St James's Park and the Hawthorns as we secured the 4th placed trophy once more

Well just you wait till Sunday 23 May big boy, when we secure a goalless draw at home to Brighton with 10 gallant heroes dressed in red to finish in 17th and see off Sheffield United, West Brom and Fulham

Get those Barry White CDs lined up for the BBQ :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :bar_b_q:
Aye, they used to tell us “be careful what you wish for” :oops:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal XI vs. Man City: Runarsson, Mustafi, Gabriel, Kolasinac, Maitland-Niles, Elneny, Ceballos, Cedric, Willock, Lacazette, Martinelli.

Manchester City XI vs. Arsenal: Steffen, Cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Fernandinho, Bernardo, Mahrez, Foden, Jesus.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Martinelli and a sea of shite. Anal pounding incoming for the cone man

Midz

Post by Midz »

I'll watch until City score and then find something else.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I must have had a knock on the head but I can see us getting a result tonight.

In any case 5/1 to win a home match seems too big.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

I'll try posting again...
I'm in fear of the beating we're going to get tonight. Looking at the line ups it's going to be awful. I'm usually optimistic but with Runnerson, mustafi and kolasinac at the back. It's going to be embarrassing

Perryashburtongroves

:roll: